AOR Received.
1 FEB 2020
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
My medical extension request was forwarded on February 5th and I received the PPR on February 14th.
was there any PCC check in india if yes can you share timeline

jass bhatia

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got another update yesterday and medical status changed to you passed medical exam on february 18th,2020

Hopefully this marks the end of waiting time

jass bhatia

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys got my medical extended on 18thFebruary,2020.

Still waiting for PPR

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hello people I am cec inland(AOR May 05) and I had a same issue like you guys had ..! Mine everything is passed just waiting to give biometrics ..!my medical expired July 31st and I saw third ghost update today that my medical changed from “passed” to “ we do not need medical” ..!will they extend or they will request me another one ??? Any help will be appreciated..!
Thank you guys ..!

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hello people I am cec inland(AOR May 05) and I had a same issue like you guys had ..! Mine everything is passed just waiting to give biometrics ..!my medical expired July 31st and I saw third ghost update today that my medical changed from “passed” to “ we do not need medical” ..!will they extend or they will request me another one ??? Any help will be appreciated..!
Thank you guys ..!
that means your previous medical is expired. Now it is up to the officer assigned on file whether to ask for a new medical exam from you or extend the current medical. Good luck!

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
that means your previous medical is expired. Now it is up to the officer assigned on file whether to ask for a new medical exam from you or extend the current medical. Good luck!
How much time will that take to get updated in account ????

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Thank you guys ..!
I have the same situation, my medical was expired July 21, IRCC told me wait, officer decides, I don't have any update from that date.