+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland CEC 3rd Ghost Update - PPR Soon?

isucra

Dec 1, 2021
Hi

Just call CIC and ask why the status changed. If they sent your medical to check for extension then it would take 2-4 weeks to get response. .
Hi guys! I’ve been reading a lot in this thread. I came commenting if anyone experienced the same thing.

It’s wondering why is that, I passed my medicals to you don’t need a medical for the 3rd time.
Application: CEC inland PR
Submitted: July 12 2021
Medical Passed: August 11
ADR: Nov 16 (ex partner doc)
ADR: Nov 30 (Proof of Separation)
Medical Change to: you don’t need a medical exam
ADR: Dec 09 (Review ADR)
Medicals: Passed on Dec 23, then changes to you don’t need medical exam on the same day
Medicals: January 04, passed
Medicals: January 05,2022 changes again to you don’t need a medica exam

also, my medicals is valid until July 2022.

again, got a ghost update couple of hours (Same day January 05,2022) but nothing has changed. It only says application updated.

Does anyone has the same experience who recieved their copr? I’m nearly reaching 6months processing times in a week. Is this a good sign? Please share your thoughts. Thank you

isucra

Dec 1, 2021
Hi guys got my medical extended on 18thFebruary,2020.

Still waiting for PPR
Hi guys! I’ve been reading a lot in this thread. I came commenting if anyone experienced the same thing.

It’s wondering why is that, I passed my medicals to you don’t need a medical for the 3rd time.
Medicals: Passed on Dec 23, then changes to you don’t need medical exam on the same day

again, got a ghost update couple of hours (Same day January 05,2022) but nothing has changed. It only says application updated.

Does anyone has the same experience who recieved their copr? I’m nearly reaching 6months processing times in a week. Is this a good sign? Please share your thoughts. Thank you

isucra

Dec 1, 2021
Yes, I saw an update on my profile, when I checked my profile, I saw the messages of "Medical passed" had been disappeared, It is "You do not need Medical exam". I called IRCC, they told me because the Medical Exam passed One-year validity, It is expired, you should wait.

Chirag2807

Aug 12, 2020

Hi Isucra,
I was reading your post and after that, you did not post and nobody answered your ques too. Well, I got the GU 2nd time. first my medical passed in March 2021, then it extended after Jan 2022, and the update came as You do not need a medical exam. Today I got another GU as Medical Passed on Apr 6th, 2022.

So I wanted to check if you have any updates after that or if you got your COPR already??

Thanks.