+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Candidates/PR Card Request/ New or Amended SIN Number

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Just a following up. I saw other people landed in March started to receive PR card. It is a good sign to show they are moving forward on PR card

Kent.Kiosaki

Jul 11, 2020
I sent photos for PR card on July 16th, but up to now, I have not been able to link it to my CIC account. What should I do?

Kent.Kiosaki

Jul 11, 2020
Hi guys, I can link my PR card application to my CIC account now

Previously , I could not link because I wrongly use the date, that I became PR as listed on my COPR letter.

Now, I can link them because I corrected it by using the date, that I received a phone call for virtually landing interview

Wallyb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
PR letter received/dated - June 11
Pictures sent to Montreal rec’d - June 18
Application successfully linked for self & spouse
Application status to date - submitted
The wait continues.
Applied for my permanent SIN 3 times now. No response to 1st application. Called CRA last week & was told that all the docs from my 2nd application are valid for SIN to be granted. It would take 3-5days - they would call me to confirm. Friday was 5 days, so I reapplied again this morning. So frustrating!

sabil

Aug 14, 2019
PR letter received/dated - June 11
Pictures sent to Montreal rec’d - June 18
Application successfully linked for self & spouse
Application status to date - submitted
The wait continues.
Applied for my permanent SIN 3 times now. No response to 1st application. Called CRA last week & was told that all the docs from my 2nd application are valid for SIN to be granted. It would take 3-5days - they would call me to confirm. Friday was 5 days, so I reapplied again this morning. So frustrating!
My sin was issued about 14th July and I received it last Thursday.

Reactions: Wallyb

Wallyb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
My sin was issued about 14th July and I received it last Thursday.
I know it shouldnt take so infuriatingly long. My spouse got theirs within a week or so as well...These ppl are just messing me around. Ugh!

BlackBearReloaded

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Applied for a new SIN on June 25 and haven't received anything. Called them to schedule an appointment in person but they are handling only urgent cases (SIN is not urgent according to the agent and she asked to apply online again).

Applied for a new SIN on July 22nd and nothing so far.

Is anybody else in the same situation? I don't know what to do anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: AngryBurrito

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
So I just got an email saying (Aug 7th, 2020 @ 10:21 am)....YOUR APPLICATION STATUS HAS CHANGES....
I logged in it says ...We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

My COPR letter and pic was sent to IRCC Hamilton, Ontario, it was delivered June 23rd.
@pemyrie

Last edited: