+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Candidates/PR Card Request/ New or Amended SIN Number

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@manasvi_022 , as @akforever99 said, it allows you to track your PR card application. Someone posted that they got the message when the card was mailed out, so at least that way you will know it was sent. I know for myself and a lot if immigrants, the letter is good but we want the actual card in our hands! You can also use the letter to apply for a new sin.

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Wait wait WHAT???
You guys passed your eligibility recently and got virtual landing?
My PR application was approved in January 2020, and had a landing appointment in April that got cancelled due to COVID.
I haven't received any communication from IRCC since then. I've tried contacting them, but they keep repeating: "Due to COVID-19 all IRCC offices are closed... blah blah blah...".

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
This is a ridiculous thing that people who applied and were approved for PR 6 months after me have already got their PR cards and new SIN. What's going on internally at IRCC? Can't they give priority to people who were in the queue a lot earlier?

Lucippp

Apr 23, 2020
Hello Guys,

Hope everyone is doing good and keeping safe. I got an information letter in my account. Letter with 2 photos sent to Hamilton already on 1st July. Not sure what's linking to CIC profile means as I see a lot of people here said they linked it. @pemyrie Can you please help me here explaining what's linking means??? Do I need to do anything else after sending pics and letter??? Please help.

Thank you.
Wondering the same thing? How do I link my PR card request to my online account on CIC?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
When you login to your CIC portal, look below your most recent applications. You will see a section that says: Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Applied for new sin number on 7th June got it in mail on 15th June.
Photo and Copr letter reached to Edmonton on 16th June no update after that.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@johnnydest he said he SUBMITTED letters .....as in mailed them in- there is no letter to upload.
Follow the instructions in the information letter in your account, which should e telling you to print a copy of the letter and to send in with a photo.