+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Candidates/PR Card Request/ New or Amended SIN Number

teraflops

May 30, 2018
Hi guys, I can link my PR card application to my CIC account now

Previously , I could not link because I wrongly use the date, that I became PR as listed on my COPR letter.

Now, I can link them because I corrected it by using the date, that I received a phone call for virtually landing interview
I didn't receive any phone call which date should I consider, is your date COPR date - 1/2 days?

Kent.Kiosaki

Jul 11, 2020
I didn't receive any phone call which date should I consider, is your date COPR date - 1/2 days?
Hi Teraflops, I received a call on July 10th, and my COPR date is July 13th , and on my profile, it also shows final decision on July 13th. So I thought I should consider July 13th as the day, that I became PR. But in fact , on my PR card (which I received on September 04th) shows that the day I became PR is July 10th.

That is why, initially, I could not link them (because I used the wrong date of July 13th)

So for your case, I guess you need to try some relevant days, that you can guess if it is the day you became PR.

Good luck

merchant178

Aug 11, 2020
Hello, a quick question... received COPR today for me and my wife. i have to send photo and COPR letter to IRCC Winnipeg. should i send me and my wife COPR in 1 envelop or should is send separately? also COPR letter mentions only to send photo and letter copy. do i also need to send the PASSPORT ? doesnt says in my COPR letter.

Also we have to send 2 photo's ? one should have my UCI and name on the back and other should be stamped and dated where photo was taken .. please if someone can answer's my questions i will really appreciate the help.

CCS0025

Sep 8, 2020
Hello, a quick question... received COPR today for me and my wife. i have to send photo and COPR letter to IRCC Winnipeg. should i send me and my wife COPR in 1 envelop or should is send separately? also COPR letter mentions only to send photo and letter copy. do i also need to send the PASSPORT ? doesnt says in my COPR letter.

Also we have to send 2 photo's ? one should have my UCI and name on the back and other should be stamped and dated where photo was taken .. please if someone can answer's my questions i will really appreciate the help.
please follow instructions as given in COPR document i think one photo only required .No need of passport mostly
Go by the COPR document details