+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND AUGUST 2018 APPLICANTS - JOIN HERE

OlatunjiSeye

Mar 3, 2019
Did you pay the fee already? If so you should bring proof of payment.
The letter listed me for an interview for 24th May,2019. And asked that i should come with my International passport, Passport photography and others. What is the interview like? What question should i expect?

Reactions: jojo2969

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
The letter listed me for an interview for 24th May,2019. And asked that i should come with my International passport, Passport photography and others. What is the interview like? What question should i expect?
From what I have heard it’s very fast and basic like “when was your last entry in Canada” and “have you committed any crime?”

Reactions: OlatunjiSeye

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
I just received AIP!

Timeline:
App. Recieved: Aug. 1
AOR: Aug. 28
Medical request: Oct. 30
Medical Exam Date: Nov. 7
SA: Mar. 11 (Innovation Hub Montreal)
Review of Eligibility (Applicant) Started: Feb. 21, 2019
Background check started: May 16, 2019
AIP: May 17, 2019
Hey how did u receive the AIP? Gckey or email?

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
Hey how did u receive the AIP? Gckey or email?
I received an email saying there was a new message in my gckey, then logged in to gckey to see the message.

Reactions: Shalinis0316

Gloriousgirl

Sep 12, 2018
I received an email saying there was a new message in my gckey, then logged in to gckey to see the message.
Congrats!!!! These things move so quickly once they finally open our files. Please on GCkey what was the title of the letter? Once you log in, before you click on the letter, does the title of the document say "eligibility letter" or just "letter."

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
Congrats!!!! These things move so quickly once they finally open our files. Please on GCkey what was the title of the letter? Once you log in, before you click on the letter, does the title of the document say "eligibility letter" or just "letter."
It says: “eligibility passed” in the subject column on the gckey. It’s a hyperlink, then I click on it and it opens up the pdf letter.

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Got GCKey to load after trying for a few hours... still haven’t had anyone touch my file, sigh. So much for any updates this week, maybe better luck in June -_-

Gloriousgirl

Sep 12, 2018
God knows CIC tries your patience and sanity to the very limits. So they sent me a request for additional documents exactly 2 weeks ago, a new Schedule A form and travel history form. I submitted exactly a week ago. Today, they have contacted me asking for a UK police cert since I spent nearly two years living there during my Masters degree. Now my question, as at 10 days ago when they requested another schedule A, they HAD information on my previous schedule A form that I lived in the UK for over 6 months. What's this foolishness of asking me for pointless documents, then telling me a "UK police cert is still outstanding"? Why also tell us in document checklists that we only have to provide police certs for country of origin and present country of residence if indeed they require police certs for everywhere we have spent more than 6 months? Like what is this backward way of doing things about in 2019? Two weeks ago when they asked for those forms, they KNEW I had lived in the UK, so why couldn't they include this in the additional document requests then? Unbelievable people. Now they are giving me an unsolicited 30 days to provide the police cert which means even if I send them right away, I may have another 30 days wait. I pray for faith and sanity to finish this process in June cos I am about sick of this.

Gloriousgirl

Sep 12, 2018
God knows CIC tries your patience and sanity to the very limits. So they sent me a request for additional documents exactly 2 weeks ago, a new Schedule A form and travel history form. I submitted exactly a week ago. Today, they have contacted me asking for a UK police cert since I spent nearly two years living there during my Masters degree. Now my question, as at 10 days ago when they requested another schedule A, they HAD information on my previous schedule A form that I lived in the UK for over 6 months. What's this foolishness of asking me for pointless documents, then telling me a "UK police cert is still outstanding"? Why also tell us in document checklists that we only have to provide police certs for country of origin and present country of residence if indeed they require police certs for everywhere we have spent more than 6 months? Like what is this backward way of doing things about in 2019? Two weeks ago when they asked for those forms, they KNEW I had lived in the UK, so why couldn't they include this in the additional document requests then? Unbelievable people. Now they are giving me an unsolicited 30 days to provide the police cert which means even if I send them right away, I may have another 30 days wait. I pray for faith and sanity to finish this process in June cos I am about sick of this.
I would have sent the police certs in advance but they also keep warning people not to send documents that have not been requested. So if anyone has lived in other countries, please send ALL necessary police certs in advance.