+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
simpsol22 said:
They just had said it wasn't sent yet. Didn't see anything wrong. Who knows. Hopefully it's only the 3 days!! :)
where did you hear that? on this forum? do you have a link? if it is more than a month that it's a screwed up situation b/c they refuse the application once the 30 days passed.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
GG_wife said:
where did you hear that? on this forum? do you have a link? if it is more than a month that it's a screwed up situation b/c they refuse the application once the 30 days passed.
Hold on to a receipt and submit that via CSE, so they are aware you did it. Or, if none was given, then advise them of that and when you did the printing via CSE. You'll be fine.

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Hello guys. I just concluded my landing interview. The most straight forward process. I wanna say a very big thank you to everyone in this forum. You all have been of immense help. And to all those still waiting, just be patient. It will get to you all soon. All the best..

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
paulschild said:
Hello guys. I just concluded my landing interview. The most straight forward process. I wanna say a very big thank you to everyone in this forum. You all have been of immense help. And to all those still waiting, just be patient. It will get to you all soon. All the best..
congrats. What's the wait time for PR cards? ALSO, on your 2 photos, you have to have the photographers details on one, did you also write your name and dob? I have my landing 2 weeks today.

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
km9203 said:
congrats. What's the wait time for PR cards? ALSO, on your 2 photos, you have to have the photographers details on one, did you also write your name and dob? I have my landing 2 weeks today.
Pr card they said 3months but it takes like 1 month.
Yh you have to have photographers details at the back of one of the pictures. You don't need to write anything on the back

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
paulschild said:
Yh you have to have photographers details at the back of one of the pictures. You don't need to write anything on the back
Ah, cause CIC's website says they need your name and dob on the back as well, but the pdf with the landing interview didn't say that.

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
kapilhere said:
Hi - Sorry, you mean to say that you did medical upfront and got a request to redo them? CIC do request if the medicals expires and they want to process all dependents at the same time.
Yes I think it's expired after a year right? was done back there in 2015.

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
profiler said:
When they rquest the medical, it's no longer upfront.

Is there someone back home who can get your kids to the medical? If not, send a CSE.
Thank you guys for the responses.. I send an enquiry already. Some family issues

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
paulschild said:
PR Cards are taking around 2 to just over 2 months right now. People that landed early to Mid-November are just now getting them. Expect 60 days.

dermire2012

Dec 27, 2016
I just checked my ecas, it said there that medicals have been received. would that be mean that my medicals were good, no issue at all? what will be next? oh gosh... this is kinda exciting! LOL

Shellz

Dec 11, 2016
PSTSC said:
august 2015 applicants here. AIP letter received:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

medical completed one week ago. being reviewed right now.
Hello
I have a question regarding the medicals mentioned in the AIP letters posted. Did everyone do medicals for parents and siblings if listed on the application or just for dependants ie. Children?
It says all family members just want to be clear.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Shellz said:
Hello
I have a question regarding the medicals mentioned in the AIP letters posted. Did everyone do medicals for parents and siblings if listed on the application or just for dependants ie. Children?
It says all family members just want to be clear.
It's just Dependents.

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's over a month and Etobicoke still hasn't called me for the landing interview. I have received a letter dec 12th 2016 and haven't heard a word or something yet. Plus they can call either write you or email you i guess. Call center wrote them to let them know...but to get a reply from them might take 2 weeks:)))) what's the average, for who already did it , since the time you received a letter till they call you or schedule the appointment and how did they communicate it? thanks a bunch

ywqu

Jun 16, 2015
CLAUDIO73 said:
It's over a month and Etobicoke still hasn't called me for the landing interview. I have received a letter dec 12th 2016 and haven't heard a word or something yet. Plus they can call either write you or email you i guess. Call center wrote them to let them know...but to get a reply from them might take 2 weeks:)))) what's the average, for who already did it , since the time you received a letter till they call you or schedule the appointment and how did they communicate it? thanks a bunch
It really depends on the landing offices. Some offices have less people in the queue would be faster than the others.
I also received the letter on 13th Dec from CIC, but so far not a word for landing.