17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
GG_wife said:
where did you hear that? on this forum? do you have a link? if it is more than a month that it's a screwed up situation b/c they refuse the application once the 30 days passed.
Hi Sorry for delay. Just found it. It was in a private message--not someone in the forum. Basically they said they had done the fingerprints a month ago and that when they checked with the RCMP Head Office they were told they hadn't been sent in and that it can take up to 2 months.

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
simpsol22 said:
Hi Sorry for delay. Just found it. It was in a private message--not someone in the forum. Basically they said they had done the fingerprints a month ago and that when they checked with the RCMP Head Office they were told they hadn't been sent in and that it can take up to 2 months.
. Hi everyone, nov 2015 applicant here DM last jan 18, landing interview feb 08,2017 ,

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
prettyAKO said:
. Hi everyone, nov 2015 applicant here DM last jan 18, landing interview feb 08,2017 ,
Congrats!!!! :) Feel free to join the spreadsheet (link below).

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
November 2015 applicant. So after 14 long months of waiting we got SA and AIP on the same day (last week).
How long is it taking on average to get DM?
Also, can someone adv if I can get a TRV put on my passport to travel outside of Canada? I have an OWP but no visa counterfoil on my passport.
Was reading somewhere that I can get a TRV.

Good luck to everyone who are in the same boat as I am in.

aero_eng

Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2016
Med's Request
09-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
LANDED..........
07-02-2017
shaznaz75 said:
November 2015 applicant. So after 14 long months of waiting we got SA and AIP on the same day (last week).
How long is it taking on average to get DM?
Also, can someone adv if I can get a TRV put on my passport to travel outside of Canada? I have an OWP but no visa counterfoil on my passport.
Was reading somewhere that I can get a TRV.

Good luck to everyone who are in the same boat as I am in.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit#gid=1992004750
You can view the average time from AIP to DM here. Feel free to add yourself under " New Entry and Update " and someone will add you to the sheet.

Detoye

Star Member
May 28, 2015
hi everyone, I just called cic few min. ago to know the status of my app. and they told me everything looks good that I should be receiving a landing interview soon.....fingers cross :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Detoye said:
hi everyone, I just called cic few min. ago to know the status of my app. and they told me everything looks good that I should be receiving a landing interview soon.....fingers cross :)
When was your application submitted?

CLAUDIO73

Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I GOT IT:)))
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview
that has been scheduled for:
DATE: FEB. 03, 2017 TIME: Anytime between 8:15-8:45AM
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All
applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.
You must attend the interview with the following:
 All of your dependents if they are included in this application
 Your own interpreter, if required
 Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class.
(NOTE: your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address)
 If you have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, $490 is required.
(NOTE: Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants are exempted from paying this fee.)
The following payment options are available:
o Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Debit Card (we do not accept pre-paid credit cards)
o Online payment at www.cic.gc.ca (only if completed 72 hours before your scheduled appointment)
o We no longer accept cash, money orders or certified personal cheques
 2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
CLAUDIO73 said:
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All
 If you have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, $490 is required.
(NOTE: Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants are exempted from paying this fee.)
o Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Debit Card (we do not accept pre-paid credit cards)
o Online payment at www.cic.gc.ca (only if completed 72 hours before your scheduled appointment)
 2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for
Congrats!!!

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
CLAUDIO73 said:
Congrats! it must be a relief
I noticed that your Work permit was issued later than normal, were you out of status when you applied?

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
So after exactly 14 months we got the decision made letter, saying the case processing center in Kitchener will contact us to schedule an appointment. I am thinking about calling the call center and see if they can expedite the appointment. timelines below for your reference. Good luck everyone!

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
shaznaz75 said:
So after exactly 14 months we got the decision made letter, saying the case processing center in Kitchener will contact us to schedule an appointment. I am thinking about calling the call center and see if they can expedite the appointment. timelines below for your reference. Good luck everyone!
Congrats :)

rajabio111

Jan 19, 2017
Hello Folks,

I am going to submit my spousal application (Inland) next month.

Its mentioned in the CIC website that applicant under spousal sponsorship cant re-enter canada if they leave out of country. I already have TRV up to 2019.

Please let me know what does it means.

Thanks