+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any December applicants who heard from CIC here?:) i asked my consultant and she still keeps on insisting that because we applied before december 7,2016, our application would take 26 months still,is that true? Or she's just being useless and lazy to look over my application? I swear, i get more info from this forum and for calling cic than to her, i seriously feel that she's a waste of 5 grand!

Detoye

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Trust me you know more than the consultant.......mine too was like that....my application was sopose to take one year but took almost 2 years because my lawyer claim he did not receive a correspondence sent to him in Aug 2015 which the immigration told me they did send the correspondence.........I get to know in Aug 2016...a year after...this forum is the best..

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
june1990 said:
Any December applicants who heard from CIC here?:) i asked my consultant and she still keeps on insisting that because we applied before december 7,2016, our application would take 26 months still,is that true? Or she's just being useless and lazy to look over my application? I swear, i get more info from this forum and for calling cic than to her, i seriously feel that she's a waste of 5 grand!
The feeling is mutual when it comes to asking lawyers/consultants about what's the progress. They don't want to spend time calling CIC and checking up with them on your behalf. I am a November 24th 2015 applicant and I just received my DM yesterday. SA and AIP came last week. So it took us exactly 14 months. I don't think you can do much just keep your hopes up, stay optimistic and hopefully other things will fall in place. Good Luck!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
june1990 said:
You may want to ask simpsol22.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
So frustrated ...

After checking the Inland Sponsorship spreadsheet for 2015 ..most of the Aug 2015 got DMs .

Aug 5 applicant and the only thing they asked for is to do medicals, which I did in Nov .

How long does it usually take for Background Check ? I looked it up once and saw that it usually takes 3 months ..is that true?

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
june1990 said:
We r in same boat.... I am also waiting.... Did u get SA, AIP, OWP anything?

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
june1990 said:
No no no no no! LOL Drives me nuts with consultants give that info. Very few take 26 months. For 1 their statistical data showed they are taking 22 months as of end of September. And when you look at the data on the spreadsheet--average has always been 16-18 during the last year. Unless you have a dependent, medical or criminal issues, it will be much shorter than 26 months...and they are aiming to get everyone done, who applied before Dec 7th, 2016, by December 31, 2017.

And for good new...yes, I'm a December 1st, 2015 applicant, who's husband just got SA yesterday. I had my medical results show received and passed on Jan 13th...and on Jan 20th, my MyCIC showed my eligibility was now in review....along with eCAS showing Decision made for my husband on the same day--being the SA he just received.

Also if you watch the spreadsheet more and more December are now getting news :D

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROBIN PHILIP said:
We r in same boat.... I am also waiting.... Did u get SA, AIP, OWP anything?
I got my OWP last year April. Other than that no. :( im asking her to check if CIC got my medicals (opened and checked on it) because i couldnt access my cic account, and all she keeps telling me is to just wait. Like seriously.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simpsol22 said:
No no no no no! LOL Drives me nuts with consultants give that info. Very few take 26 months. For 1 their statistical data showed they are taking 22 months as of end of September. And when you look at the data on the spreadsheet--average has always been 16-18 during the last year. Unless you have a dependent, medical or criminal issues, it will be much shorter than 26 months...and they are aiming to get everyone done, who applied before Dec 7th, 2016, by December 31, 2017.

And for good new...yes, I'm a December 1st, 2015 applicant, who's husband just got SA yesterday. I had my medical results show received and passed on Jan 13th...and on Jan 20th, my MyCIC showed my eligibility was now in review....along with eCAS showing Decision made for my husband on the same day--being the SA he just received.

Also if you watch the spreadsheet more and more December are now getting news :D
Believe me, this forum is way useful than her, cant ask her anything, everytime i do she keeps on telling me to just wait, or will send me the screen shot of cic website saying processing times are 26 months. I bet you i know what month CIC is processing now than her. She is soo frustrating to deal withand she's telling me that CIC is the ones who are frustrating.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
june1990 said:
Believe me, this forum is way useful than her, cant ask her anything, everytime i do she keeps on telling me to just wait, or will send me the screen shot of cic website saying processing times are 26 months. I bet you i know what month CIC is processing now than her. She is soo frustrating to deal withand she's telling me that CIC is the ones who are frustrating.
Same thing happened with me.... But I don't even have an OWP... Did u sent ur medical along with the application?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
juve said:
So frustrated ...

After checking the Inland Sponsorship spreadsheet for 2015 ..most of the Aug 2015 got DMs .

Aug 5 applicant and the only thing they asked for is to do medicals, which I did in Nov .

How long does it usually take for Background Check ? I looked it up once and saw that it usually takes 3 months ..is that true?
Same thing here... but august 12, 2015. Still no SA, no AIP, no DM. Got our MP implicated, but he was told by CIC that everything is fine with our file, nothing is missing, we just have to wait. I'm very happy for all people that got the great news, but when will it be our turn? Background check is required for PR, but we should get SA and AIP before background check.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
sylvain1 said:
Same thing here... but august 12, 2015. Still no SA, no AIP, no DM. Got our MP implicated, but he was told by CIC that everything is fine with our file, nothing is missing, we just have to wait. I'm very happy for all people that got the great news, but when will it be our turn? Background check is required for PR, but we should get SA and AIP before background check.
but they told me at the call centre that they're conducting a background check .. they should have sent SA and AIP before that . I told them the same but they were like well, it looks like your background check is in progress that's all what i see on my end and the whole process is 26 months long .. you should wait ..

PSTSC

Jul 9, 2015
CLAUDIO73 said:
I GOT IT:)))
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview
that has been scheduled for:
DATE: FEB. 03, 2017 TIME: Anytime between 8:15-8:45AM
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All
applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.
You must attend the interview with the following:
 All of your dependents if they are included in this application
 Your own interpreter, if required
 Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class.
(NOTE: your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address)
 If you have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, $490 is required.
(NOTE: Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants are exempted from paying this fee.)
The following payment options are available:
o Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Debit Card (we do not accept pre-paid credit cards)
o Online payment at www.cic.gc.ca (only if completed 72 hours before your scheduled appointment)
o We no longer accept cash, money orders or certified personal cheques
 2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for
great news! congrats!
May I ask when you received your DM letter?
received mine early January 2017 and waiting for the landing interview from Etobicoke.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Same thing happened with me.... But I don't even have an OWP... Did u sent ur medical along with the application?
No, i sent my application dec 2015, then pass my medical and police clearance together on August last year, since then we never heard anything.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
PSTSC said:
great news! congrats!
May I ask when you received your DM letter?
received mine early January 2017 and waiting for the landing interview from Etobicoke.
Etobicoke is taking around 6 weeks right now.