00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
juve said:
i ordered the notes before and it was still in process.

I received 2 AORs and they sent a request to do medicals on Nov 25,2016 and I did it a day after . It showed "passed" 2 weeks after on MyCIC
Okay so you will probably hear from them soon. Who knows, you may skip SA and AIP and go straight to DM and landing interview.

Best of luck. Keep us informed.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
browning911 said:
Okay so you will probably hear from them soon. Who knows, you may skip SA and AIP and go straight to DM and landing interview.

Best of luck. Keep us informed.
Thank you and i will keep you guys informed .

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
My brother is being sponsored by his wife. They just got the DM email today! The letter says that the local office in Halifax will reach out for the final decision to be made. Is that a landing interview or could it be a relationship interview? He called last week and the call center that his application has been approved, so I think it's a landing interview. Any thoughts?

Here is the timeline:
Application received: June 16th, 2015
AOR: August 25, 2015
SA: At some point in November 2016 (Not sure of the exact date)
ECas changed to DM: January 4th, 2017
DM email: January 17th, 2017
Landing Interview: Still waiting

They never received an AIP email neither was it shown in ECas, it just went from "In progress" to "Decision made"

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
moelaghil said:
My brother is being sponsored by his wife. They just got the DM email today! The letter says that the local office in Halifax will reach out for the final decision to be made. Is that a landing interview or could it be a relationship interview? He called last week and the call center that his application has been approved, so I think it's a landing interview. Any thoughts?

Here is the timeline:
Application received: June 16th, 2015
AOR: August 25, 2015
SA: At some point in November 2016 (Not sure of the exact date)
ECas changed to DM: January 4th, 2017
DM email: January 17th, 2017
Landing Interview: Still waiting

They never received an AIP email neither was it shown in ECas, it just went from "In progress" to "Decision made"
Landing interview...

MarioPavlovich

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missassauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc/Proof of relationship requested in Oct/2016
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Request
Upfront in June/2016
Interview........
January 17 /2017
LANDED..........
January 17 /2017
Had my landing interview today ,took no longer than 15 mins. She asked us just couple basic questions and that was it. :D
However ,i advise everyone to call cic call center and to check for any unpaid fees.I paid my work permit app 155$ instead of 255$ ,that was in 2015 just a month after they decided to introduce that new 100$ owp holder fee.I couldn't find that fee on their website at the time ,and i just decided to send my whole app without that. Got my owp anyway but after looking at my ATIP notes a month ago i realised that they took 100$ from my RPRF receipt and used that for my OWP fee. So yesterday i had to pay 490$ for RPRF again and current balance on file which is 390$ will be refunded back to my account. CiC doesn't give any notices about outstanding $ balance on file so everybody should double check that with call centre to avoid problems at landing interview. Good luck everyone ! 8)

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
juve said:
I just called them and the agent looked up my application and said everything seems normal, background check is in process .She also mentioned that we still within the 26 month range, so you should wait .

should I send them more relationship proof? or should I just hold still and wait for them to contact me , whether they want more proof or any other documents .
Sometime updating them with new information via online helps. Update something new job or new address or email or something. I know it sounds weird but I did that a week after I got my AIP. LOL True story.

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
MarioPavlovich said:
Had my landing interview today ,took no longer than 15 mins. She asked us just couple basic questions and that was it. :D
However ,i advise everyone to call cic call center and to check did they paid all their fees.I paid my work permit app 155$ instead of 255$ ,that was in 2015 just a month after they decided to introduce that new 100$ owp holder fee.I couldn't find that fee on their website at the time ,and i just decided to send my whole app without that. Got my owp anyway but after looking at my ATIP notes a month ago i realised that they took 100$ from my RPRF receipt and used that for my OWP fee. So yesterday i had to pay 490$ for RPRF again and current balance on file which is 390$ will be refunded back to my account. CiC doesn't give any notices about outstanding $ balance on file so everybody should double check that with call centre to avoid problems at landing interview. Good luck everyone ! 8)
Thanks for letting us know. Great news!

shreecharan

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-MISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
I also landed on 13th jan instead of 20th Jan......This was after request i put forth through my MP.....just basic qstns..He said that PR CARD will come after 2-3 weeks .Those with any info on time line to pls share ...Thanks

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Kindness101 said:
Sometime updating them with new information via online helps. Update something new job or new address or email or something. I know it sounds weird but I did that a week after I got my AIP. LOL True story.
I would do that but nothing has changed except that my wife is pregnant , but I will update them when she gives birth .

Mbazinga

Mar 6, 2015
profiler said:
According to the automated attendant at the call center, it's August 25 2015. But there has been activity from applicants up to November-December.
It is just getting frustrated, I can not see a reason for skipping applications and process another. Do you think that contacting the PM will help or not. Thank you for your reply, really appreciated.

Mbazinga

Mar 6, 2015
Kindness101 said:
Should I inform them if I got a new Job ?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Mbazinga said:
It is just getting frustrated, I can not see a reason for skipping applications and process another. Do you think that contacting the PM will help or not. Thank you for your reply, really appreciated.
He's a little busy. If you've been invited to one of his town hall "grassroots" meetings this week or next, then you can ask him directly. You can try tweeting @ him.

Otherwise, you might try your MP -- though they won't really be able to do much about it. They can try, if you want them to. When did you file your application?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
profiler said:
He's a little busy. If you've been invited to one of his town hall "grassroots" meetings this week or next, then you can ask him directly. You can try tweeting @ him.

Otherwise, you might try your MP -- though they won't really be able to do much about it. They can try, if you want them to. When did you file your application?
I did contact my MP last week... But he was told by CIC that the 26 months hasn't passed, so... just wait. August 12th 2015 applicants, no SA, no AIP, no DM,...
There is no more processing timeframe for AIP, so even if more then 17 months passed, there is nothing to do but to wait. And we have a very simple situation that should be very easy to treat by CIC. The only good thing we got from contacting our MP was that CIC confirmed that we submitted all required documents, nothing is missing, but we just should wait. The waiting is becoming more and more frustrating.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sylvain1 said:
I did contact my MP last week... But he was told by CIC that the 26 months hasn't passed, so... just wait. August 12th 2015 applicants, no SA, no AIP, no DM,...
There is no more processing timeframe for AIP, so even if more then 17 months passed, there is nothing to do but to wait. And we have a very simple situation that should be very easy to treat by CIC. The only good thing we got from contacting our MP was that CIC confirmed that we submitted all required documents, nothing is missing, but we just should wait. The waiting is becoming more and more frustrating.
Excuse my rant:
It seems like the disappointment/frustration/rage people feel toward CIC and the process, blinds them to the fact that: when you are already this far down, when they make a change, it takes time to enact that change. A change does not mean they can clear your specific case within a few days necessarily.

Example: You're 17 months into the process. A fact that no one is happy about, I assure you. When they announced that the processing times would be 12 months, and that in 12 months they would clear the backlog, it meant that you have to work with them, and be flexible with respect to them trying to right the wrong. During the past year, they spent time trying to find different methods to clear the backlog as efficiently as possible.

They have asked you to keep your life "on hold" in some respects. I get that. And sure that likely resulted in some cases jumping the line. Is it worth it to dwell though? Because dwelling will only feedback to the disappointment/frustration/rage. That will make you crazy, in the end.

If you want a glimmer of hope, I did the math on the current throughput from CIC with respect to inlanders that I know of. They have been processing 2 weeks of backlogged time for every week they have worked. That means, they can get through 104 weeks of backlog before December 12th. With that in mind, figure out how far in weeks you are from the date currently announced on the automated attendant. You can then add that to today's date and figure out approximately when they should be working on your case (or finishing it). For our case (March 02 2016) I projected 13 weeks from Monday -- So April 24th. If you need help with calculating dates: https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html or https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html .

Hang in there everyone. Don't go crazy by feeding resentment back.... There is more important things in life...

Gabrielhca

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
profiler said:
Excuse my rant:
It seems like the disappointment/frustration/rage people feel toward CIC and the process, blinds them to the fact that: when you are already this far down, when they make a change, it takes time to enact that change. A change does not mean they can clear your specific case within a few days necessarily.

Example: You're 17 months into the process. A fact that no one is happy about, I assure you. When they announced that the processing times would be 12 months, and that in 12 months they would clear the backlog, it meant that you have to work with them, and be flexible with respect to them trying to right the wrong. During the past year, they spent time trying to find different methods to clear the backlog as efficiently as possible.

They have asked you to keep your life "on hold" in some respects. I get that. And sure that likely resulted in some cases jumping the line. Is it worth it to dwell though? Because dwelling will only feedback to the disappointment/frustration/rage. That will make you crazy, in the end.

If you want a glimmer of hope, I did the math on the current throughput from CIC with respect to inlanders that I know of. They have been processing 2 weeks of backlogged time for every week they have worked. That means, they can get through 104 weeks of backlog before December 12th. With that in mind, figure out how far in weeks you are from the date currently announced on the automated attendant. You can then add that to today's date and figure out approximately when they should be working on your case (or finishing it). For our case (March 02 2016) I projected 13 weeks from Monday -- So April 24th. If you need help with calculating dates: https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html or https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html .

Hang in there everyone. Don't go crazy by feeding resentment back.... There is more important things in life...
Profiler, I'm app Dec20/2015... how should I do the calculating date.

Tkx.