Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
:eek: :eek: :eek: JULY 23 2015 APPLICANT !! I GOT MY LANDING MAIL TODAY....AM OFFICIALLY LANDING ON JANUARY 20..

THANK HEAVENS I NEVER IMAGINED THIS DAY WOULD COME !!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
shreecharan said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: JULY 23 2015 APPLICANT !! I GOT MY LANDING MAIL TODAY....AM OFFICIALLY LANDING ON JANUARY 20..

THANK HEAVENS I NEVER IMAGINED THIS DAY WOULD COME !!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
berylia said:
2015 July 30 applicant. Got a AIP email today.

I hope landing will not happen until the end of next January because we are going to have a long holiday. This is the first time I hope next step won't happen so fast.

Good luck to you all. :-*

Congrats guys ;D :D

Bagljas

Jul 4, 2016
sestrenkapsixa said:
Hi!

My bf received SA email on Friday, December 16th. Just a few moments ago I received an email with Subject "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - Inland APR Eligibility Decision "

The letter attached states

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

I'm confused. Is this AIP? Or the application is still in process cause they need to review "remaining requirements " as my medical and security background?

The status on eCAS and myCIC hasn't changed - the medical has status "passed" but the Criminal check says "review in progress"

I'm confused..
I got the same email today and now I'm confused! Isn't this AIP? I'm pretty sure it is, but can someone please confirm this? Thanks!

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
Bagljas said:
I got the same email today and now I'm confused! Isn't this AIP? I'm pretty sure it is, but can someone please confirm this? Thanks!
I read the definition on CIC website. It is AIP.

paulschild

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
I received my landing letter since December 2, 2016 and today December 20, 2016 we received both SA and AIP.
CIC operates in mysterious ways

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
finally received landing notice!!! Nov.2015 applicant, will be landing on Jan.4! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
sestrenkapsixa said:
Hi!

My bf received SA email on Friday, December 16th. Just a few moments ago I received an email with Subject "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - Inland APR Eligibility Decision "

The letter attached states

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident

I'm confused. Is this AIP? Or the application is still in process cause they need to review "remaining requirements " as my medical and security background?

The status on eCAS and myCIC hasn't changed - the medical has status "passed" but the Criminal check says "review in progress"

I'm confused..

When did CIC receive your application?

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
sestrenkapsixa said:
August 4, 2015
CONGRATS

Anxiety is killing me now lol .. They received my app on AUG 5th

I keep checking Mycic and Ecas every hour .. I hope i receive something soon !!

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
juve said:
CONGRATS

Anxiety is killing me now lol .. They received my app on AUG 5th

I keep checking Mycic and Ecas every hour .. I hope i receive something soon !!
Thanks, although I'm still nervous a lil, AIP doesn't mean that much to me.

Haha, I'm doing the same thing :D Have you got Sponsor Approval email or anything else yet?

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
sestrenkapsixa said:
Thanks, although I'm still nervous a lil, AIP doesn't mean that much to me.

Haha, I'm doing the same thing :D Have you got Sponsor Approval email or anything else yet?
At least it means its coming to an end soon !

No nothing yet but hopefully soon .

PSTSC

Jul 9, 2015
august 2015 applicants here. AIP letter received:

medical completed one week ago. being reviewed right now.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
PSTSC said:
august 2015 applicants here. AIP letter received:

medical completed one week ago. being reviewed right now.
Congrats to you and all others that got good news recently! August 12, 2015 here, we hope to get some news soon as well!

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
sylvain1 said:
Congrats to you and all others that got good news recently! August 12, 2015 here, we hope to get some news soon as well!
August 19 here, do you think it will add any value to call CIC call centre?