+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
thetara said:
Just minutes after I posted this I got confirmation from CIC that my application has been completed + the date for my landing interview.
I still can't believe that the wait is over... Pff, unbelievable.
Wishing for a speedy process for all of you xo
Wish, I get the same tomorrow.
The wait is killing

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
thetara said:
Just minutes after I posted this I got confirmation from CIC that my application has been completed + the date for my landing interview.
I still can't believe that the wait is over... Pff, unbelievable.
Wishing for a speedy process for all of you xo
Can u share ur timeline?

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hello guys

Ive been researching and researching why they sent the application to Etobicoke for further assesment and based on what ive read i think they will really need us to go for an interview. Any idea how long is the processing time in etobicoke? Anyone who experienced the same think?

And im just wondering how can i order a gcms notes? Thank you

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
alexism said:
And im just wondering how can i order a gcms notes? Thank you
Dear Alexism,
You can find the information here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

But note that it will take 30 calendar days to get your GCMS notes.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
sylvain1 said:
Dear Alexism,
You can find the information here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

But note that it will take 30 calendar days to get your GCMS notes.
Considering both the sponsor and the PA are in Canada, they can pass a Privacy Act request, for free. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
]
Considering both the sponsor and the PA are in Canada, they can pass a Privacy Act request, for free.
[/quote]

Thank you so much!

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
hey

my app was 'ready for landing - referred to cic calgary' on Nov 24th. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from them/get landing letter?

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
Hi!

My bf received SA email on Friday, December 16th. Just a few moments ago I received an email with Subject "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - Inland APR Eligibility Decision "

The letter attached states

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

I'm confused. Is this AIP? Or the application is still in process cause they need to review "remaining requirements " as my medical and security background?

The status on eCAS and myCIC hasn't changed - the medical has status "passed" but the Criminal check says "review in progress"

I'm confused..

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
sestrenkapsixa said:
Hi!

My bf received SA email on Friday, December 16th. Just a few moments ago I received an email with Subject "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - Inland APR Eligibility Decision "

The letter attached states

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

I'm confused. Is this AIP? Or the application is still in process cause they need to review "remaining requirements " as my medical and security background?

The status on eCAS and myCIC hasn't changed - the medical has status "passed" but the Criminal check says "review in progress"

I'm confused..

Ohhhhh, never mind, just read that somebody else received this email a few weeks before receiving the AIP.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
km9203 said:
hey

my app was 'ready for landing - referred to cic calgary' on Nov 24th. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from them/get landing letter?
Also who receives the landing notice? Sponsor or PA? Thanks

Christine_Y

Jul 22, 2015
Congrats!!! Its your AIP!
Next step is decision made/or landing interview!

Just wait for further instruction.

The most hardest part is over for you.

sestrenkapsixa said:
Ohhhhh, never mind, just read that somebody else received this email a few weeks before receiving the AIP.

berylia

Sep 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Request
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-12-2016
2015 July 30 applicant. Got a AIP email today.

I hope landing will not happen until the end of next January because we are going to have a long holiday. This is the first time I hope next step won't happen so fast.

Good luck to you all. :-*