+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sylvain1 said:
we are also august (12th) 2015 applicants and did no receive request for medicals yet... We ordered GCMS notes three weeks ago, so I'm curious to see what will be on these notes.
Please call them and check as it's been quite a long time.

hollyboo

Oct 8, 2015
malikhashmi said:
congrats!!! atleast there is some movement!! I am also a july 30 2015 applicant and can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!
does cic email or sending via regular post?

i linked my app to Mycic last months. So they send message to mycic!

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Sammyk240 said:
Juve I definitely would, I'm late August and our applications must be going through soon, much before the 1 year medical runs out anyway. I completed mine earlier on this year, imo there's no point waiting.
So I just book an appointment with a panel physician and they will send it .. I don't have to do anything else?

Thank you

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
LuckyAngelSweety said:
Please call them and check as it's been quite a long time.
I called they just said to wait for any correspondence from CIC and it hasn't passed the 16 months mark yet . Weird how they operate

Sammyk240

Jun 28, 2015
juve said:
So I just book an appointment with a panel physician and they will send it .. I don't have to do anything else?

Thank you
After the exam they'll give you a form which you must scan and send to cic via a case specific enquiry so they can link the info sent by the physician to your application.

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
juve said:
I called they just said to wait for any correspondence from CIC and it hasn't passed the 16 months mark yet . Weird how they operate
i must say try again, i also encountered this kind of response. But i called couple of times and many times i found good one who give more insight.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
sylvain1 said:
we are also august (12th) 2015 applicants and did no receive request for medicals yet... We ordered GCMS notes three weeks ago, so I'm curious to see what will be on these notes.
So you havent done your medicals yet .. majority of people told to just wait until they ask for them .. Our time is coming soon .hold on

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
samahmedpk2000 said:
i must say try again, i also encountered this kind of response. But i called couple of times and many times i found good one who give more insight.
Thank you .. i will call them again tomorrow morning

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Sammyk240 said:
After the exam they'll give you a form which you must scan and send to cic via a case specific enquiry so they can link the info sent by the physician to your application.
Thank you.. I will book an appointment soon

I have been in the country for more than 10 years !! and i really want to get this over with .. hopefully soon

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
OMG you guys! I am August 4th 2015 applicant, have only received AOR in mid February and NO communication whatsoever since. I've been checking CIC Online Application and GCKEY website every single day, and lost hope a few months ago, but today I logged in and saw that my medical results status changed from "Not needed at this time" to "Passed" (I did not receive any emails or any notifications)!!! I know this doesn't mean anything yet, but some progress after such a long wait makes me thrilled and so happy :D ;D :p

sumon1301

Jul 18, 2016
sestrenkapsixa said:
OMG you guys! I am August 4th 2015 applicant, have only received AOR in mid February and NO communication whatsoever since. I've been checking CIC Online Application and GCKEY website every single day, and lost hope a few months ago, but today I logged in and saw that my medical results status changed from "Not needed at this time" to "Passed" (I did not receive any emails or any notifications)!!! I know this doesn't mean anything yet, but some progress after such a long wait makes me thrilled and so happy :D ;D :p
me too ;D :D

Erdbeerchen

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-11-2015 -
IELTS Request
OWP issued.: 03-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2016 Sponsor Approval: 27-04-2017 AIP 02-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 08-12-2017
LANDED..........
21-03-2018
malikhashmi said:
Just a headsup - the medical appointment is available in 2 weeks time!! tried many different places in GTA and everyone is talking about first week of december. these people are so busy! given we need to give the meds in 30 days - wish the process could become faster!

did everyone else face this as well?
Hi !

I got my appointment also only in the first week of December on the 8th, they are indeed very busy. I told the lady on the phone in the doctors office if everything will be in time at cic and she said yes, no need to worry. I am kind of nervous about the appointment, even thou I`m healthy (I hope !!) I`m wondering if anybody was refused PR cause of health problems, or is PR only refused if a very major health issue is discovered ? I know my blood pressure is always high when I`m nervous or under stress ???

edit: I just read now that you got your appointment earlier malikhashmi, that`s very good !

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Our application was accepted May 2015. I finally got the letter today saying I was accepted as a Sponsor! :)

QUESTION...

I was sure I paid a fee for this when I first applied...

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you have chosen to defer
payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. Your family member(s)
cannot become a permanent resident of Canada until this payment is made.

Maybe this is just part of the form letter and I already paid it? I am going to check my receipts.

Finally some movement! Excited!

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
KaZRa said:
Our application was accepted May 2015. I finally got the letter today saying I was accepted as a Sponsor! :)

QUESTION...

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you have chosen to defer
payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. Your family member(s)

Maybe this is just part of the form letter and I already paid it? I am going to check my receipts.

I believe this is just part of standard letter template

malikhashmi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 July, 2015
AOR Received.
15 March, 2016
Med's Request
22 November, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November, 2016
Congrats - only the landing interview to go!

question: were you requested to send medicals? when was that?

KaZRa said:

QUESTION...