+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Archenemy

Sep 14, 2015
I just received my police CoC from my home country and I was wondering if I should be sending the original CoC to the Mississauga processing center (where I submitted my application) or should I simply send a scan copy through the case specific enquiry.

Can anyone tell me if sending the original Police Cert of Clearance to Mississauga is the right thing to do?

Thanks!

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Archenemy said:
I just received my police CoC from my home country and I was wondering if I should be sending the original CoC to the Mississauga processing center (where I submitted my application) or should I simply send a scan copy through the case specific enquiry.

Can anyone tell me if sending the original Police Cert of Clearance to Mississauga is the right thing to do?

Thanks!
Sent the original to case processing center and sent a scanned copy as well.... Which is ur case processing center?

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi Folks,

I requested GCMS notes and I can see a note as "Fingerprints required"

Should I go-ahead and submit the fingerprints or wait for CIC to request for it.

Thanks in advance

Katerina07

Feb 14, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
OMG guys, my boyfriend got approved this morning and they also scheduled an interview in Edmonton next week! That was faster than I expected...

What Kind of questions they gonna ask? What should we prepare for?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Katerina07 said:
OMG guys, my boyfriend got approved this morning and they also scheduled an interview in Edmonton next week! That was faster than I expected...

Congrats!! There is a thread with a list of common questions on this forum...

Katerina07

Feb 14, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Yea that thread also says I have to bring pictures with me and proof of relashionship? But the letter didnt meantion anything about it

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Katerina07 said:
Yea that thread also says I have to bring pictures with me and proof of relashionship? But the letter didnt meantion anything about it
How long until the interview? If there is enough time, you may want to order your gcms notes, so you know why they requested one..

Katerina07

Feb 14, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
profiler said:
How long until the interview? If there is enough time, you may want to order your gcms notes, so you know why they requested one..
Its next week.
Well they requested it to finalize the process I suppose. Also maybe cause we are common-law and not married yet.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Katerina07 said:
Its next week.
Well they requested it to finalize the process I suppose. Also maybe cause we are common-law and not married yet.
Common-law is definitely more 'interesting'. Seeing your flag as your avatar; may I ask if you are Russian?

Katerina07

Feb 14, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
profiler said:
Common-law is definitely more 'interesting'. Seeing your flag as your avatar; may I ask if you are Russian?
Yea! lol good guess

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Katerina07 said:
Yea! lol good guess
My wife is as well. She is being sponsored from Moscow.

Have they already validated the genuine nature of your relationship with your partner? That might be what the interview is for. If so, pour it on thick about how awesome the relationship is.

Have you ever ordered your GCMS notes? They could give you a clue as to what they were trying to resolve in the interview..

MAG_SH

May 17, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am a December 30, 2015 applicant. I didn’t send OWP application with my PR application.
I extended my Temporary Resident visa in March 2016 and it will be expired on October 4, 2016.
In June 2016 I decided to apply for OWP and now I’m still waiting for it ( I sent my application to CPC – Vegreville).
In case I don’t get my open work permit soon do I have to extend my TRV again in September or am I under implied status?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
MAG_SH said:
Hello everyone,

I am a December 30, 2015 applicant. I didn’t send OWP application with my PR application.
I extended my Temporary Resident visa in March 2016 and it will be expired on October 4, 2016.
In June 2016 I decided to apply for OWP and now I’m still waiting for it ( I sent my application to CPC – Vegreville).
In case I don’t get my open work permit soon do I have to extend my TRV again in September or am I under implied status?
If you applied, then I believe you are under implied status. You can always call CIC's call centre to make sure it's correct: 888-242-2100.

Johninsask

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-09-2016
Congratulations! This is really good to hear. :)

Katerina07 said:

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
My wife is as well. She is being sponsored from Moscow.

Have they already validated the genuine nature of your relationship with your partner? That might be what the interview is for. If so, pour it on thick about how awesome the relationship is.

Have you ever ordered your GCMS notes? They could give you a clue as to what they were trying to resolve in the interview..
There's no need for this person to "pour it on thick", because it is the Inland Landing interview/appointment that ALL Inland applicants must attend. This is vastly different than an interview that would have been held prior to DM. :)

He will be asked the three basic questions...sign the COPR and celebrate!