+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

MAG_SH

May 17, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have questions. Please help.
I applied for PR on December 30,2015. Second Aor received on June 10, 2016. I came to Canada in October 2015 with the multiple temporary visa.
I did not send the Open Work Permit application with the PR application in December so I applied for TRV extension in February,2016.
They approved the TRV extension in April 2016 and requested the Medical Exam. They received the medical report a month later and it passed.

-Will this medical report good for PR application and OWP application as well? Will they request for a new one?

-I sent my OWP application on June 10, 2016 to Vegreville and I just realised that I put my birthdate wrong on my application form. it should be 1981-07-10 but I put 1981-10-07 by accident. Will they return my application?? I haven't heard anything from them since I mailed out my application.

kcura

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No they didn't. I was just checking ecas for confirmation of the med exam results yesterday, and my husband received the email from CIC today.

Graceeunhye

Oct 21, 2015
erwinjohn997 said:
if you worked in a government hospital as a nurse thenI think you are still government worker

Thank you for your answer! Im working for Alberta Health Services. does that mean I have a government position?
Documentations that requires me to submit does not match my job.

kuriositty

Mar 4, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2015
AOR Received.
June 13, 2015 [OWP 7/15/2015]
Med's Request
May 5, 2016
Med's Done....
May 19, 2016
We are April 2015 applicants and today my husband got an email for spousal approval after having medicals done in mid May.
Can the spreadsheet be updated please?

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
kuriositty said:
We are April 2015 applicants and today my husband got an email for spousal approval after having medicals done in mid May.
Can the spreadsheet be updated please?
woohoo!! Congrats!

kuriositty

Mar 4, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2015
AOR Received.
June 13, 2015 [OWP 7/15/2015]
Med's Request
May 5, 2016
Med's Done....
May 19, 2016
km9203 said:
woohoo!! Congrats!
Thank you. It makes it more of a reality now and worth the wait.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
A lot of good news for 2015 Applicants. Congrats to all of you!!!

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
MAG_SH said:
Hello everyone,
I have questions. Please help.
I applied for PR on December 30,2015. Second Aor received on June 10, 2016. I came to Canada in October 2015 with the multiple temporary visa.
I did not send the Open Work Permit application with the PR application in December so I applied for TRV extension in February,2016.
They approved the TRV extension in April 2016 and requested the Medical Exam. They received the medical report a month later and it passed.

-Will this medical report good for PR application and OWP application as well? Will they request for a new one?

-I sent my OWP application on June 10, 2016 to Vegreville and I just realised that I put my birthdate wrong on my application form. it should be 1981-07-10 but I put 1981-10-07 by accident. Will they return my application?? I haven't heard anything from them since I mailed out my application.
- Yes it can be used for PR and OWP apps as long as it's still valid, but you need to inform the PR and OWP officers, either by mailing or CSE method, remember to attach your UCI & File # (for PR app) with your medical receipt sheet.

- They won't return your application, because you had your passport page with your OWP app, when the officer screens your documents he/she will fix this minor typo for you according to your passport info.

Aug 9, 2014
Hi everyone! I'm in trouble! May be the biggest mistake ever. I applied in October 2015 along with OWP. Received my work permit on February 2016. However it was valid for 2 months since my passport expired. In the meanwhile I travelled to my country, Mauritius for our crazy traditional wedding. I then applied for a second work permit(no reply yet). My issue is yesterday I have received a letter from cic stating that I will be contacted for an appointment soon from Etobicoke office.
The problem is I'm out of country so there's no way I can be there for the interview. Please suggest what do I do? Do I withdraw my application?
Thanks!
(New to the forum)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paminishramdour said:
Hi everyone! I'm in trouble! May be the biggest mistake ever. I applied in October 2015 along with OWP. Received my work permit on February 2016. However it was valid for 2 months since my passport expired. In the meanwhile I travelled to my country, Mauritius for our crazy traditional wedding. I then applied for a second work permit(no reply yet). My issue is yesterday I have received a letter from cic stating that I will be contacted for an appointment soon from Etobicoke office.
The problem is I'm out of country so there's no way I can be there for the interview. Please suggest what do I do? Do I withdraw my application?
Thanks!
(New to the forum)
Yikes! You left Canada with an active Inland application?!

The good news, for you, is that the Etobicoke office seems to be one of the busiest, so it's unlikely that your appointment will be in the next week, but...when are you planning to return to Canada?

You do NOT need to withdraw your application, but you will need to contact the landing office (after you receive the landing date) and hope that they will re-schedule your appointment.

This is assuming that the email that you received is your DM, and not an interview because of concerns regarding your relationship. Did your letter indicate that the processing of your application has been completed?

Good luck!

Aug 9, 2014
Yup it does mention that my application has been processed and completed. As of now I have no status. Is it wise to go for a tourist visa. (I'm cursing myself for leaving the country)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paminishramdour said:
Yup it does mention that my application has been processed and completed. As of now I have no status. Is it wise to go for a tourist visa. (I'm cursing myself for leaving the country)
Uh...since your country is not visa-exempt, you have no choice but to apply for a new visa ASAP.
According to the CIC website, it takes ~ 25 days to process the application!

Is it possible (please say yes) that your original visa was multi-entry?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=417&top=16

What a mess!

Good luck!

MAG_SH

May 17, 2016
zhuerma said:
- Yes it can be used for PR and OWP apps as long as it's still valid, but you need to inform the PR and OWP officers, either by mailing or CSE method, remember to attach your UCI & File # (for PR app) with your medical receipt sheet.

- They won't return your application, because you had your passport page with your OWP app, when the officer screens your documents he/she will fix this minor typo for you according to your passport info.
Thank you very much for your reply.

I attached the medical exam form which I got from TRV extension application( The one I took to the doctor)with my OWP application. I also sent them my UCI and TRV application file number but unfortunately I didn't think of sending them the medical receipt!! Would they be able to get the result with my UCI number? Or should I send them the receipt online as well?

For the PR application, I didn't inform them about the medical report yet as they haven't requested it. Should I just wait for them to request it first or send them now?

Thanks again for your help.

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
MAG_SH said:
Thank you very much for your reply.

I attached the medical exam form which I got from TRV extension application( The one I took to the doctor)with my OWP application. I also sent them my UCI and TRV application file number but unfortunately I didn't think of sending them the medical receipt!! Would they be able to get the result with my UCI number? Or should I send them the receipt online as well?

For the PR application, I didn't inform them about the medical report yet as they haven't requested it. Should I just wait for them to request it first or send them now?

Thanks again for your help.
Oh I actually meant the exam form, not the "receipt", so you've done it right!
Inform the PR officers the medical report now, don't wait for the request! It's always faster your report being ready for the officer than the officer waiting for your report!