+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

fsuhail

Dec 19, 2015
Noting an update on the CIC website

"Includes initial eligibility assessment (approval in principle): 15 months."

When you select "Family Sponsorship" and "Includes initial eligibility assessment (approval in principle): 15 months." It was 17 months up until yesterday. Seems like they were trying to improve this number by processing September-November 2015 as mentioned by the forum members.

Hope they start working on the earlier applications in July. *Fingers Crossed*

Faolchu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
So I got a request for further info regarding my military service.i take it they are processing me finally?

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Faolchu said:
So I got a request for further info regarding my military service.i take it they are processing me finally?
I'm not sure "finally" is really the correct word to use seeing as you applied only 7 months ago (and current waiting time is 25 months according to CIC)...

With that said, I wouldn't count your chickens before they've hatched but absolutely get the information back to CIC as quickly as possible to give yourself the best chance of a quick approval. Good luck!

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
kuriositty said:
We are April 2015 applicants and today my husband got an email for spousal approval after having medicals done in mid May.
Can the spreadsheet be updated please?
Would you mind to share whether you had involved your MP at any point regarding your application?
Thanks!

susma

Dec 22, 2013
Hi, everyone i need your advice plz ? im june 2015 inland spouse applicant , today i got letter from from immigration im bit confused that beside police report if they are asking some more documents or no kindly asst me plz letter says: subsection 16(1) of the immigation and reffugee protection act states that a person who makes an app. must answer truthfully all question put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer resonably requires.

subsection 21(1) of the act states that a foreign national becomes a permanet resident if an office is satisfied that the foreign national has applied for that status. has met the obligations set out in paragraph 20(1) (a) and subsection 20(2)and is not inadmissible .

in preparation for the processing your application, we require additional documents/information to assess your eligibility to canada.

if you have not yet submitted the following documents , you must submit them to this office
POLICE CERTIFICATE :
UAE .
plz could u explain me if they need some more documents beside police report or only police report ? kind of bot confused for me above information..regards

MAG_SH

May 17, 2016
zhuerma said:
Oh I actually meant the exam form, not the "receipt", so you've done it right!
Inform the PR officers the medical report now, don't wait for the request! It's always faster your report being ready for the officer than the officer waiting for your report!
Thank you zhuerma.

MAG_SH

May 17, 2016
MAG_SH said:
Thank you zhuerma.
Sorry, Have more questions please. The medical exam form I sent with OWP application is not the one that the doctor signed. I downloaded this form from the CIC online account. (I applied for TRV extension online and they sent me the form to my GCkey account.) After I had my medical exam done. The doctor didn't give me any form,copy or paper except for the receipt. They told me they will mail the result.

-I'm wondering if the form I'm sending is ok os does it have to be signed by the doctor. Can I submit this form by myself on CIC Case Specific Enquiry web form for my PR??Or do I have to ask the doctor to send the result again?

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
fsuhail said:
Noting an update on the CIC website

"Includes initial eligibility assessment (approval in principle): 15 months."

When you select "Family Sponsorship" and "Includes initial eligibility assessment (approval in principle): 15 months." It was 17 months up until yesterday. Seems like they were trying to improve this number by processing September-November 2015 as mentioned by the forum members.

Hope they start working on the earlier applications in July. *Fingers Crossed*
This is great news!!

Happy Canada Day everyone!

Skinner

Apr 18, 2016
Hey guys! Just an update, Dec 2015 applicant here. So I received a letter from CIC yesterday dated June 17. No email notification even tho I've written down my email address in our application. They want me to send them Police clearances from 3 countries which I have already included in our application. Not really a good news for us because first it's expensive and second it took me 2-3 months to get them and they're only giving us 60 days to submit the Police clearance that they are requesting. Anyway we phone them and told them about our situation. They simply told us to send a copy of the police clearances and include a letter explaining the situation. And by the way, 2 of my police clearances were expired upon submitting but we phoned CIC before we submit our application and was told that's it's fine as long as I haven't been there since the issuance of my police clearance. So today we're sending copies of my police clearances and we're hoping that they will proceed with our application Once receive. And I hope the next letter I get is for medical request. Good luck to all of us! Happy Canada Day!!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skinner said:
Hey guys! Just an update, Dec 2015 applicant here. So I received a letter from CIC yesterday dated June 17. No email notification even tho I've written down my email address in our application. They want me to send them Police clearances from 3 countries which I have already included in our application. Not really a good news for us because first it's expensive and second it took me 2-3 months to get them and they're only giving us 60 days to submit the Police clearance that they are requesting. Anyway we phone them and told them about our situation. They simply told us to send a copy of the police clearances and include a letter explaining the situation. And by the way, 2 of my police clearances were expired upon submitting but we phoned CIC before we submit our application and was told that's it's fine as long as I haven't been there since the issuance of my police clearance. So today we're sending copies of my police clearances and we're hoping that they will proceed with our application Once receive. And I hope the next letter I get is for medical request. Good luck to all of us! Happy Canada Day!!!
Are you sending them electronically, via a Case Specific Enquiry? Since they are photocopies of your originals anyway, they should be fine receiving them electronically. Besides...you don't want to mail them, since Canada Post is likely going to strike!

Skinner

Apr 18, 2016
Ponga said:
Are you sending them electronically, via a Case Specific Enquiry? Since they are photocopies of your originals anyway, they should be fine receiving them electronically. Besides...you don't want to mail them, since Canada Post is likely going to strike!
That's a good idea, I'll talk to my husband and we'll do that. Thanks for your advice!

ajchopra

Jul 1, 2016
Hello all,

We married in June 2015 and I applied for my wife's PR in July.

Last week, I received a letter stating CIC needs police check from USA. My wife had visited USA for 35 days in 2013.

Has anyone gone through this scenario? police check from USA could easily take 12-14 weeks.

Thoughts and suggestions!

Cheers and all the best!

zhuerma

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015 OWP Received.: 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
MAG_SH said:
Sorry, Have more questions please. The medical exam form I sent with OWP application is not the one that the doctor signed. I downloaded this form from the CIC online account. (I applied for TRV extension online and they sent me the form to my GCkey account.) After I had my medical exam done. The doctor didn't give me any form,copy or paper except for the receipt. They told me they will mail the result.

-I'm wondering if the form I'm sending is ok os does it have to be signed by the doctor. Can I submit this form by myself on CIC Case Specific Enquiry web form for my PR??Or do I have to ask the doctor to send the result again?
I don't know what that online form looks like, but because it's an e-medical, the form you send must have the information that the CIC officer can use to locate and track the medical report from their system.

Therefore your form should contains your personal info (name, sex, DoB, passport #), the medical exam date, besides, an exam serial number, your UCI, File # etc would be helpful to locate your report.

If you don't have such information on the form, look at your receipt see if it has such information, if it's only a simple payment receipt and doesn't have those information, you'd better ask the doctor to print you an information sheet for that exam and send the sheet to PR officer via Case Specific Enquiry.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
I am in the same situation. They are asking me for police certificate from Australia where I have been for 2 months only.

What is our option