+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
b4bow said:
I got a letter from CIC saying that further information is required for the principal applicant: [my name].

It specifically mentioned that I have submitted an incomplete Schedule A Background / Declaration (IMM5669) form(s)
and/or incomplete Additional Family Information (IMM5406) form(s).

For IMM5669 form, it said that there can be no gaps in this period of time (from the past 10 year to the date on which my application was received).
I can somehow understand what gaps they wanted me to fill in.

For IMM5406 form, it said that I must complete the required fields for all applicable family members.
This one I thought I completed all the required fields. I am confused what else I need to add in now.

Do any of you have any idea? And to be double confirmed here, do I need to submit a copy of each for my hubby' (sponsor) s family and background as well?
I have just submitted one copy of each with my information (principal applicant) to CIA.

Appreciate if anyone can direct me to the light. Thank you.
it seems many got the exact same letter, so we went through the imm5669 and filled in a month here and there that was a gap, and the other imm5406 we had filled out completely correct already so we just sent the exact same thing in again. A couple of weeks later we got an email saying that they received it

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
simpsol22 said:
You will want to select Privacy Act (this is free for those who live in Canada)

Thanks!

Jessieh

Nov 20, 2013
Really Confused
November Applicants keep receiving AIP, but nothing for March to August?
Will they just ignore us?
I am happy for people get their PR faster than before
But really mad there is nothing for people still waiting for more than a year!

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Jessieh said:
Really Confused
November Applicants keep receiving AIP, but nothing for March to August?
Will they just ignore us?
I am happy for people get their PR faster than before
But really mad there is nothing for people still waiting for more than a year!
They will go back to us but who knows when.

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
Well not all nov applicants are being processed. I am still waiting to hear back from CIC and on the spreadsheet there are so many other people who haven't received anything yet. Lets hope everyone including earlier in the year apps gets processed faster

M.barakat

Feb 23, 2016
Applied in June 2015

Just received AOR in February 2016 yet!
Still waiting...

If someone is in similar situation you aren't alone.
Btw where can we inquire about our applications?

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
Many March-August 2015 applicants were asked to send police certificate including myself, as far as I know, we were asked to send the file to Alberta, I guess this is the reason of the delay, or this is how they want to catch up - process these cases in Alberta while keep processing November applicants in Ontario. Anyone agrees?

life_life

Apr 23, 2016
chenqichun said:
Many March-August 2015 applicants were asked to send police certificate including myself, as far as I know, we were asked to send the file to Alberta, I guess this is the reason of the delay, or this is how they want to catch up - process these cases in Alberta while keep processing November applicants in Ontario. Anyone agrees?
I agree with you. I guess March-August applicant's files have been physically transferred to CPC-V for processing. Because CIC needs time to organize files, setup facility and re-training their CIC employees here for processing, we have seen some delay happened to March-August applicants.
In next weeks, I guess March-August applicants will receive news from CPC-V whereas September-December applicants will be contacted by CPC-M. It is pretty CIC's good strategy if that happens in an effort from CIC to clear backlog I think.
I just wonder why CIC don't do background check anymore by themselves as they did. They are now asking more applicants sending RCMP police clearance. This request adds up many unnecessary months to processing time. Besides, because there are a lot of applicants sending additional documents through mails or Case Specific Form, there are good chances that CIC may lose our additional documents. I wish they would send us emails to confirm if they receive documents they asks once they get it.

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
life_life said:
I agree with you. I guess March-August applicant's files have been physically transferred to CPC-V for processing. Because CIC needs time to organize files, setup facility and re-training their CIC employees here for processing, we have seen some delay happened to March-August applicants.
In next weeks, I guess March-August applicants will receive news from CPC-V whereas September-December applicants will be contacted by CPC-M. It is pretty CIC's good strategy if that happens in an effort from CIC to clear backlog I think.
I just wonder why CIC don't do background check anymore by themselves as they did. They are now asking more applicants sending RCMP police clearance. This request adds up many unnecessary months to processing time. Besides, because there are a lot of applicants sending additional documents through mails or Case Specific Form, there are good chances that CIC may lose our additional documents. I wish they would send us emails to confirm if they receive documents they asks once they get it.
From what I have seen, most of the additional doc requests were for birth place police certificate, not for RCMP.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here's a bit of irony for you:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2014/ob565.asp

"... To improve service and processing efficiency, responsibility for processing SCLPC applications was transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M to leverage its expertise in family class processing. These changes will ensure that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) continues to meet its operational objectives in support of the Department’s ongoing modernization agenda. ..."

And now, they're sending them back to CPC-V?!

fsuhail

Dec 19, 2015
chenqichun said:
From what I have seen, most of the additional doc requests were for birth place police certificate, not for RCMP.
You got that right. I was under 18 when I came to Canada and have been a resident since (meaning never left Canada for longer than 2 months) and I never got asked for any kind of Police check. April 2015 Applicant.

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 In progress starting on 09-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016, 1st OWP 11-09-2015, 2nd OWP 11-01-2016
File Transfer...
Three requests from CIC asking for police certificate, resubmission of forms and proof of cohabitatiion/relationship docs
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
volkov said:
it seems many got the exact same letter, so we went through the imm5669 and filled in a month here and there that was a gap, and the other imm5406 we had filled out completely correct already so we just sent the exact same thing in again. A couple of weeks later we got an email saying that they received it
Thank you volkov. I really appreciate your reply.

Did you send the forms via Case Specific Enquiry form link? How you signed and sent your signatures?

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
b4bow said:
Thank you volkov. I really appreciate your reply.

Did you send the forms via Case Specific Enquiry form link? How you signed and sent your signatures?
we printed it all out and then signed them, scanned them, and then sent them via the Case Specific Enquiry form link

torres12

Jun 23, 2016
Hi everyone i have a question and am super worried. so i applied feb 2015 inland and received my AIP in April 22 at that time they asked me to send them a new form IMM599 and i did that and received email that it was received on case specific inquiry. I have not heard back anything since then..... when i look on the timeline everyone who received AIP received DM within 2 months, i have not got... can you let me know what is going on and should i be worried. we have absolutely no criminal past or health concern... could it be that they think there is problem with relationship ? even after AIP ?

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Interesting idea that they may have sent March-August 2015 apps back over to CPC-V.

Over 3 weeks ago we sent the home country police certificate original via courier to CPC-M (without being requested) as well as a scanned copy via CSE. Although CSE said we'd get a reply with 10 days that hasn't happened. I wonder if the police cert. may have trouble getting matched to our app because of this.