+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

life_life

Apr 23, 2016
torres12 said:
Hi everyone i have a question and am super worried. so i applied feb 2015 inland and received my AIP in April 22 at that time they asked me to send them a new form IMM599 and i did that and received email that it was received on case specific inquiry. I have not heard back anything since then..... when i look on the timeline everyone who received AIP received DM within 2 months, i have not got... can you let me know what is going on and should i be worried. we have absolutely no criminal past or health concern... could it be that they think there is problem with relationship ? even after AIP ?
Hi, on the spreadsheet I see ALOT of ones who got AIP in March and April but not received DM yet. It has been more than 3 months already so you are not alone.

What email did you get after sending in IMM599 through Case Specific Enquire? Is that automated email you got right after sending the document through Case Specific Enquire or is that the email you got after 2 weeks since you sent in the document ? If it is the email confirming that they received the document and it was added up to your application, I wish you would hear some news next month(s) (some 2014 applicants waited more than 6 month to get DM after AIP). If it is the automated email, I am not sure if they actually received the document you sent in so you may need to call them.

torres12

Jun 23, 2016
life_life said:
Hi, on the spreadsheet I see ALOT of ones who got AIP in March and April but not received DM yet. It has been more than 3 months already so you are not alone.

What email did you get after sending in IMM599 through Case Specific Enquire? Is that automated email you got right after sending the document through Case Specific Enquire or is that the email you got after 2 weeks since you sent in the document ? If it is the email confirming that they received the document and it was added up to your application, I wish you would hear some news next month(s) (some 2014 applicants waited more than 6 month to get DM after AIP). If it is the automated email, I am not sure if they actually received the document you sent in so you may need to call them.

Hi
Yes it was the email after about 2 weeks they said we have attached this to your application.

How much more time do you think it will take i am having major anxiety, every day i sit and wait for the email refreshing... I feel something is wrong.,..

daniellebb

Jun 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
03-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2016
LANDED..........
20-11-2016
My dad's application was completed last week (June 14). Now were waiting for PPR. We don't know how and when we'll receive it though :(

gill1770

Jan 2, 2016
Hi everyone i need an opinion here urgently. i have recently got my application approved and my landing is on 5 July now the issue is i am travelling to US a week after and obviously won't have PR card till then. So is it going to be a problem for be coming back with landing paper. I am from visa exempt country by the way. Any suggestions will be much appriciated

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Ponga said:
Here's a bit of irony for you:

"... To improve service and processing efficiency, responsibility for processing SCLPC applications was transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M to leverage its expertise in family class processing. These changes will ensure that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) continues to meet its operational objectives in support of the Department’s ongoing modernization agenda. ..."

And now, they're sending them back to CPC-V?!
I found that pretty interesting too! I guess the backlog started more when they transferred them to CPC-M. What gets me, is how they are loosing pieces of our applications in the transfer, when they are supposed to all be scanned in electronically. (I'm a Dec 2015 applicant and my GCMS notes show my FBI certificate is on my file, but last Friday got the police request) and today I've been hearing of so many that reported CIC cannot find their OWP, despite mailing it in the same envelope--or the other way around--have the OWP , but CIC cannot find their file. CIC really needs to get their act together.

Lons

May 15, 2016
gill1770 said:
Hi everyone i need an opinion here urgently. i have recently got my application approved and my landing is on 5 July now the issue is i am travelling to US a week after and obviously won't have PR card till then. So is it going to be a problem for be coming back with landing paper. I am from visa exempt country by the way. Any suggestions will be much appriciated
As you are from a visa exempt country, you do not need your PR card to travel to and from Canada. When returning to Canada, present your passport to the airline and your passport along with COPR to CBSA when you're entering Canada. They'll verify that you are indeed a permanent resident and you'll be on your way.

Meganes

Aug 6, 2015
Jessieh said:
Really Confused
November Applicants keep receiving AIP, but nothing for March to August?
Will they just ignore us?
I am happy for people get their PR faster than before
But really mad there is nothing for people still waiting for more than a year!
This is not FAIR. We all have to do something for it. At least, we can call CIC and let them know that this is happening. There won't be any explanation for sure, but if so many people calls, they may inform CPC-M or who ever responsible for it.

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
Meganes said:
This is not FAIR. We all have to do something for it. At least, we can call CIC and let them know that this is happening. There won't be any explanation for sure, but if so many people calls, they may inform CPC-M or who ever responsible for it.
Call CIC, leave comments on CIC webpage, and contact your local MP, I have done all of these.

Meganes

Aug 6, 2015
chenqichun said:
Call CIC, leave comments on CIC webpage, and contact your local MP, I have done all of these.
I have already called them, but will call again. Where should I leave the comment?

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Meganes said:
I have already called them, but will call again. Where should I leave the comment?
Hi! Click through to this thread and it explains how to send a complaint http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-spousal-processing-timesout-of-order-t428131.0.html;msg5227435#msg5227435

More people that do it, the better.

gill1770

Jan 2, 2016
Lons said:
As you are from a visa exempt country, you do not need your PR card to travel to and from Canada. When returning to Canada, present your passport to the airline and your passport along with COPR to CBSA when you're entering Canada. They'll verify that you are indeed a permanent resident and you'll be on your way.
Thank you for your reply I'm less worried now

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Ok, this is crazy.

August 2015 applicant.

We apparently today just got DM via email :eek: (edit: realized it was not DM letter, but landing interview letter, so actually never got SA/AIP/DM letters at all).

Instead of saying what I've read here commonly "We are pleased to let you know we have completed processing..." etc...the letter says "We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for PR interview has been scheduled..."

Then a date. Plus it says all the standard things to bring, photos, etc.

I assume this is the standard DM landing interview and not a genuineness concern in depth interview? No SA, no AIP, just landing interview email from the local office.

My strategy of sending the PCC and Medical 3 weeks ago (before they were ever requested) seemed to pay off!

Pacino12

May 24, 2016
How do I upload requested documents to the Case Enquiry ? Can I send it as a whole document or must I upload each document and picture individually ?

dominokitty

Mar 19, 2014
Canada - Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront, then again on 25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
30-06-2016 - Calgary
Something is wrong with the math in the inland app spreadsheet - I'm not sure what happened in the last few days but the average times are off! Can someone take a look at it?