+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Archenemy

Sep 14, 2015
Ponga said:
Simple; because the person at CIC can't read.

Send a Case Specific Enquiry `reminding' them that you applied as a spouse, not a Common-Law partner.
Thanks Ponga, how do you send a Case Specific Enquiry? Is it using the online tool. (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx). Do I send the police record (COC) / Medical Examinations/additional proof of relationship online using this link as well or do I have to mail a hardcopy to the CPC Mississauga? The note right at the bottom seem to suggest that the additional documents should be scanned and uploaded using the Case Specific Enquiry online tool.

In addition, they also requested the uncensored emails/skype logs since I censored them previously when submitting my application. Apparently marriage documents/photos/etc weren't enough and they want to read all my emails/skype chat logs...

This is what was requested.

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical
examination. Medical forms will be emailed separately. This must be received at this office by:
2016/06/11
> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18.
This must be received at this office by: 2016/06/11
> Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family
member. The copies of Skype and email logs have been censored. Please submit the uncensored
copies. This must be received at this office by: 2016/06/11

You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are a common-law partner (cohabitating for a period
of at least one year at time of application).
Acceptable documentation includes: declaration of common-law relationship, evidence of joint bank,
trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential
lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. This documentation
must provide evidence dated at least one year prior to the date of your
application. Other supporting documentation such as statutory declarations of individuals with
personal knowledge that your relationship is genuine and continuing may be
considered. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes.

PLEASE NOTE: Canadian courts have set out the generally accepted characteristics of a common
law relationship. These involve a mutual commitment to a shared life and a
relationship of some permanence where the two parties are interdependent and have combined their
affairs economically, socially, emotionally and physically. The onus is on
you to satisfy me that you are a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. I
would therefore request that you send any information and/or documents which
you consider might respond to this concern within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter. For
assistance in demonstrating how to meet this requirement, please visit
the CIC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-who.asp. I must also
advise you that failure to disabuse me of my concern may result in the refusal of your application.

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of
the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. No other reminder
will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed
on the basis of the information that we have which may result in the refusal of your application for
permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for
permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

Please send the requested information / document(s) and all future inquiries with respect to
your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WTF is wrong with this person!

It certainly adds credence to this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t264024.0.html

Use the online tool that you found.
I'd start by simply sending a note stating that you applied as a married person (spouse) and include a copy of the marriage certificate. Ask them if they still need all of the C-L crap...that they don't need. :)

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
map76 said:
Hey guys!

Can someone please update the spreadsheet?

Got Sponsor Approval, AIP, and DM today, May 12, 2016.
Now we just need to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

Thanks guys and good luck to the rest of you!
Wow, Congrats!!!! that was very fast for you. I'm a 2015 July applicant and still waiting!

Archenemy

Sep 14, 2015
Ponga said:
WTF is wrong with this person!

It certainly adds credence to this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t264024.0.html

Use the online tool that you found.
I'd start by simply sending a note stating that you applied as a married person (spouse) and include a copy of the marriage certificate. Ask them if they still need all of the C-L crap...that they don't need. :)
Yeah, we are at their mercy until we get our PR. :(

Thanks for the quick response Ponga. I will send the Police record/Medical/additional documents to them via the online tool.

dominokitty

Mar 19, 2014
Canada - Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront, then again on 25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
30-06-2016 - Calgary
Hello everyone! Just checking in - I see that quite a few applicants from September 2015 have received AIP already! That's amazing. Hopefully that means we will find a nice surprise in our email inbox sometime soon.

CIC received our application on Sept 11 2015, and started processing it on Dec 11. Does that put us in the September group or the December one?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Archenemy said:
Yeah, we are at their mercy until we get our PR. :(

Thanks for the quick response Ponga. I will send the Police record/Medical/additional documents to them via the online tool.
Actually you have to send the original police certificate, copies are not accepted.
And even though the person is obviously an idiot, I would send the uncensored copies of the logs. It's always risky to not comply with their requests, even if it's so out to lunch. And make sure that you send a copy of your marriage certificate, they may have lost it. Of course, everything should go with an explanatory cover letter, so they don't have to figure out themselves that you are sending a marriage certificate because you are married...

map76

Jul 15, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2015
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Sent with application
sawadee-eh said:
Wow... about 7.5 months total. Congrats!
Thank you very much sawadee-eh~~!

Yun8123 said:
Wow, Congrats!!!! that was very fast for you. I'm a 2015 July applicant and still waiting!
Thank you as well Yun8123 wish you the best of luck an hope you get processed soon!

angora said:
WoW, I'm thrilled to hear that! Congratulations! Is there anything special with your case or it's simply because of good luck as you submitted your application between Mid-Sept. to the end of Sept? I noticed that many applicants who applied within this time interval got approved real fast.
And thank you very much as well angora~!

There were no special circumstances with our application. We were just as surprised to find out that the process was completed. I had to call CIC just to make sure that we weren't dreaming. We also noticed on the timeline spreadsheet that many people in september had been approved as well.

Hopefully CIC starts processing the other months as we felt pretty horrible (although happy at the same time) that our application was processed before others who had applied much earlier.

Again, we genuinely wish you all good luck as we know how painful the wait can be.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
map76 said:
Thank you very much sawadee-eh~~!

Thank you as well Yun8123 wish you the best of luck an hope you get processed soon!

And thank you very much as well angora~!

There were no special circumstances with our application. We were just as surprised to find out that the process was completed. I had to call CIC just to make sure that we weren't dreaming. We also noticed on the timeline spreadsheet that many people in september had been approved as well.

Hopefully CIC starts processing the other months as we felt pretty horrible (although happy at the same time) that our application was processed before others who had applied much earlier.

Again, we genuinely wish you all good luck as we know how painful the wait can be.
Congrats!! I applied in July so hopefully they get to those soon too

rnch15

Aug 24, 2015
Hi everyone! I would like to know if I can notify CIC about the birth of our son here in Ontario by calling them or is it strictly thru writing a letter or other means and if birth certificate is enough proof or are there any more documents i need to send them or forms to fill up.

Also, with regards to know doing the medicals, I haven't received a request for medicals yet (July 2015 application) and thinking of getting them done before they request for it. So, do I just book an appointment with an affiliated doctor on their list and pay for it right? What other documents do I need to bring?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
rnch15 said:
Hi everyone! I would like to know if I can notify CIC about the birth of our son here in Ontario by calling them or is it strictly thru writing a letter or other means and if birth certificate is enough proof or are there any more documents i need to send them or forms to fill up.

Also, with regards to know doing the medicals, I haven't received a request for medicals yet (July 2015 application) and thinking of getting them done before they request for it. So, do I just book an appointment with an affiliated doctor on their list and pay for it right? What other documents do I need to bring?

Thanks in advance for the replies.
-written notice is always better

-just book the medical appointment and they will tell u exactly what to bring

good luck and congrats with the baby!

Lons

May 15, 2016
Hey everyone. I've been following this thread as a guest for a few months now. I'm a November 2015 applicant. I decided to create an account today to let everyone know that I've received AOR via email today. My application was received on Nov 18, 2015. It's been a long wait for AOR for us Nov applicants :)

jasmine kaur-22

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Hello friends... :D

I like to inform that me and my husband got SA and AIP with medical form via mail today... :p
but I also receive one pink letter asking for-

1) Include the updated and completed IMM 0008 Generic Application Form for Canada and a completed IMM 5669 Schedule A background/declaration form.
2) Include a copy of my passport.

3) Include a recent police clearance certificate from all countries i have resided in for longer than six months ( Does it mean i have to submit India and canada both PCC ???)

There is one more option for PCC section, which stated If i have applied for PCC and if its going to take longer to get pcc then send it later.(so should i send rest of the document now without pcc or its better to wait for pcc from India and send them all together).

4) submit the medical

5) pay your Right of permanent residendence Fee.

At what address i have to send above documents (I am residing in Toronto)? I got the letter from CIC Etobicoke Toronto office.

what is the fastest way to get Canadian PCC here in Toronto ?

Thanks in advance...:)

shreecharan

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-MISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Doc's Request.
05-05-2016
AOR Received.
2016 -03-20
Med's Request
2016-005-06
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
i hope sending criminal record from the yr 2010 is acceptable...Thats the only one i have since coming into canada..I understand that they want the originals only ..Am just finalising sending the additional documents that they needed. Going for chest Xray from family Dr. waiting for other test and the game is over...

GL

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
shreecharan said:
i hope sending criminal record from the yr 2010 is acceptable...Thats the only one i have since coming into canada..I understand that they want the originals only ..Am just finalising sending the additional documents that they needed. Going for chest Xray from family Dr. waiting for other test and the game is over...

GL
Aren't police certificates only valid for 1 year?

Vanessa313

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 2016
You need new criminal. Record check from every country you lived in. And doctor must be one from the cic site