12-05-2016 SA+AIP emails: 14-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront(10-2015) Med Rec'd (ecas): 06-06-2016
Interview........
06-12-2016 DM................: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
angora said:
Congrats! Glad to hear that you finally got the AOR! OMG...Finally Novemeber 2015 Applications are being "detected". I sent two complaint emails to CIC to address that the Oct. and Nov. 2015 applications was stagnated. As we can see, many applicants who submitted their applications after Dec.1 have been issued AORs, but for Oct. and Nov. 2015 applicants, that's not the case. We have been waiting for about 6 months to merely get a AOR.

About 2 weeks ago I sent a online request to ask if the CIC has received my application. Having been waited for 6 months I am anxious and worry about whether my application was delivered safely, despite of the delivery confirmation by Canada Post. This afternoon, I finally got their response which simply says"We have verified the information you provided (the delivery confirmation of Canada Post) and can confirm that your application is in process." The problem is, I still haven't got my AOR, and they wouldn't let me know my UCI in the email they responded to me. I'm really confused...
P.S. My application was delivered on Nov. 20, 2015, as stated by Canada Post.
Anyone who is under the same situation??
Hi angora, we are in the same team, your AOR will be arriving in a few days I believe.
According to the spreadsheet, why haven't you applied for OWP? If you get your OWP, it means your PR app is safe, also you would be able to look up your UCI from the OWP.

map76

Jul 15, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2015
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Hey guys!

Can someone please update the spreadsheet?

Got Sponsor Approval, AIP, and DM today, May 12, 2016.
Now we just need to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

Thanks guys and good luck to the rest of you!

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
angora said:
Congrats! Glad to hear that you finally got the AOR! OMG...Finally Novemeber 2015 Applications are being "detected". I sent two complaint emails to CIC to address that the Oct. and Nov. 2015 applications was stagnated. As we can see, many applicants who submitted their applications after Dec.1 have been issued AORs, but for Oct. and Nov. 2015 applicants, that's not the case. We have been waiting for about 6 months to merely get a AOR.

About 2 weeks ago I sent a online request to ask if the CIC has received my application. Having been waited for 6 months I am anxious and worry about whether my application was delivered safely, despite of the delivery confirmation by Canada Post. This afternoon, I finally got their response which simply says"We have verified the information you provided (the delivery confirmation of Canada Post) and can confirm that your application is in process." The problem is, I still haven't got my AOR, and they wouldn't let me know my UCI in the email they responded to me. I'm really confused...
P.S. My application was delivered on Nov. 20, 2015, as stated by Canada Post.
Anyone who is under the same situation??
Don't worry. Yours will come soon...I applied on Nov.13 and just got AOR couple days ago...so just hang in there.

Ay Ne

Jan 14, 2016
I am Sep 8th applicant and I got a medical request today but earliest I can book an appointment for medical exam was June 1(I live in small town)... My common law partner got SA email today as well. I wasn't expecting to hear from CIC this soon since my OWP took 7 month(don't know why)

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
map76 said:
Hey guys!

Wow... about 7.5 months total. Congrats!

inlandguy

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

If my all application was sent back to me because i forgot to sign the IMM 5406. "My Fault". Just only one. Im going to send it back to CPC-Mississauga tomorrow via courier.

hey specify that the only problem is on IMM 5406 has no sign.
Which now i did.

The only updated forms recently on inland spouse is IMM 1334 march 2016. I already made a new one. What about the rest of the forms? do i have to make a new one so that the dates will be the same on all the forms?
My concern is theres already a stamp date by the CIC that they received it in my other correct forms.

and based here on the forum:

"As long as you still have legal status on the day that CIC receives this, again, you should receive the OWP in ~ 4 months"

means when they received my application again from the courier? which we can see it on the tracking number.
My TRV/Tourist duration of stay still valid till first week of june 2016.

Thank you

Vjreal

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! i am currently in Canada visiting my boyfriend. I am from the philippines..I am currently holding a visitor visa..My boyfriend is a Permanent resident in Canada. We will be getting married here in Saskatchewan this coming june..should we apply for inland or outland application? Thank you..

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
kapilhere said:
I am a August 2015 applicant too. Looking at the speed, hopefully you should have things done before your passport expires but you never know.
hi, i am August 2015 applicant received file number on jan 2016 but i don't know what is happening with my OWP. OWP application was sent along with my PR application. i called cic several times no proper response :(

Archenemy

Sep 14, 2015
I received my SA today and my spouse received an email requesting for medical and for police record check. In my spouse's email, there is a paragraph as shown below. Is this a generic paragraph or is it specific to our application. We are married and when we applied, we indicated so but put a "No" to the question "Are you in a common-law relationship, i.e. have you and your spouse lived together in a conjugal relationship for a period of at least one year" (question 5 of IMM5285E). I am puzzled as to why the needed evidence of cohabitating for a period when I indicated no to to being in a common-law relationship.

You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are a common-law partner (cohabitating for a period

of at least one year at time of application).

Acceptable documentation includes: declaration of common-law relationship, evidence of joint bank,

trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential

lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. This documentation

must provide evidence dated at least one year prior to the date of your

application. Other supporting documentation such as statutory declarations of individuals with

personal knowledge that your relationship is genuine and continuing may be

considered. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Archenemy said:
I received my SA today and my spouse received an email requesting for medical and for police record check. In my spouse's email, there is a paragraph as shown below. Is this a generic paragraph or is it specific to our application. We are married and when we applied, we indicated so but put a "No" to the question "Are you in a common-law relationship, i.e. have you and your spouse lived together in a conjugal relationship for a period of at least one year" (question 5 of IMM5285E). I am puzzled as to why the needed evidence of cohabitating for a period when I indicated no to to being in a common-law relationship.

You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are a common-law partner (cohabitating for a period

of at least one year at time of application).

Acceptable documentation includes: declaration of common-law relationship, evidence of joint bank,

trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential

lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. This documentation

must provide evidence dated at least one year prior to the date of your

application. Other supporting documentation such as statutory declarations of individuals with

personal knowledge that your relationship is genuine and continuing may be

considered. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes.
Simple; because the person at CIC can't read.

Send a Case Specific Enquiry `reminding' them that you applied as a spouse, not a Common-Law partner.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Ponga said:
Simple; because the person at CIC can't read.

Send a Case Specific Enquiry `reminding' them that you applied as a spouse, not a Common-Law partner.
+1 for "CIC can't read".

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
Redo on 28-06-2016 (upfront Med did on Oct.06, 2015)
zhuerma said:
Hi angora, we are in the same team, your AOR will be arriving in a few days I believe.
According to the spreadsheet, why haven't you applied for OWP? If you get your OWP, it means your PR app is safe, also you would be able to look up your UCI from the OWP.
I didn't apply for OWP b/c I'm on my own OWP now. However, I'll have to apply one when it expires later this year. That's why I was anxious, because if I don't have the AOR, I can't apply for a spousal OWP. :(

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
map76 said:
Hey guys!

WoW, I'm thrilled to hear that! Congratulations! Is there anything special with your case or it's simply because of good luck as you submitted your application between Mid-Sept. to the end of Sept? I noticed that many applicants who applied within this time interval got approved real fast.

angora

Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
zhuerma said:
BTW, do you think by chance that the CIC has processed our applications (Oct. to Nov. 2015 applications) already but just forgot to send us the AOR sooner? I can't believe that many applications sent between Sep.15-Sep. 30, 2015 already got their DM (Decision Made)...Why there is so much time difference? I'm so confused.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
angora said:
BTW, do you think by chance that the CIC has processed our applications (Oct. to Nov. 2015 applications) already but just forgot to send us the AOR sooner? I can't believe that many applications sent between Sep.15-Sep. 30, 2015 already got their DM (Decision Made)...Why there is so much time difference? I'm so confused.
CIC has no rhyme or reason when it comes to processing. I got my OWP after 2 months and AOR after 8.