+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

canesmemoire

Feb 8, 2016
pichratana said:
@sophieee

I sent application sine 30 June 2014, under common in law inside Canada.
But i did not include my police check with the finger print. Can i send it now to CIC?
You should have included that in your first application. Incomplete application would delay the process. This is written in every guidelines.

pichratana

Feb 11, 2016
@sophieee

i have hard time to use this web site. i can not see your old post can you send the link to me again please?.

thank you alot

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
pichratana said:
@sophieee

i have hard time to use this web site. i can not see your old post can you send the link to me again please?.

thank you alot
You should provide every available information from the list below:

* Surname (last name) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document;
* Given name(s) (first name) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document;
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Country of birth;
* Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses;
* Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all;
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* File number;
* Type of application (Permanent Residence from within Canada: Spouse or common-law partner in Canada class);
* Approximate date that the application was submitted.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
canesmemoire said:
You should have included that in your first application. Incomplete application would delay the process. This is written in every guidelines.
You can send the police check and the medical later. It can delay the process, but if you can send it within one year of submitting your application, then it is unlikely that it will affect the processing, since it is only required at the second stage.

pichratana

Feb 11, 2016
@sophieee

But now can i still send it to them? i feel really bad that i did not send at the first.
actually i send a police check with my application too but when i went to that police check they did not tell me to do finger print and i did not know that we have have it.

but thank you a lot for your help
you are very kindly.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
pichratana said:
@sophieee

But now can i still send it to them? i feel really bad that i did not send at the first.
actually i send a police check with my application too but when i went to that police check they did not tell me to do finger print and i did not know that we have have it.

but thank you a lot for your help
you are very kindly.
Yes, you can!

If you look your country up here, you can see what exactly CIC requires:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

D

Deleted member 549667

Hi Guys,

I am a Canada PR holder. My wife is in Canada on a TRV i.e. Visitors VISA. I applied for her PR and OPW yesterday. Her VISA is valid till 26th may. Does it mean that she has an implied status now and can stay beyond 26th may or do we have to apply for her VISA extension.

Regards

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi sophieee can you please help me with my queries.

I called CIC today and they said that you can submit closed work permit extension(that is already submitted by my employer) and open permit at the same time and you can carry both the work permit's. However I read conflicting information that you can't have 2 work permits at the same time.

My wife sponsored me under SCLPC class

crystallps

May 21, 2015
Oct 2nd applicant

Called the call centre today. Work permit app is still in my package and hasn't been entered into the computer system yet. There is a note on my file from one week ago requesting that the work permit app be processed, from when I called at the 4-month mark. The agent today told me he can't give me a timeline for when the request will be fulfilled and to be patient. He did however give me an application number (yay!) but told me nothing will come up if I use it online right now (boo).

So no news for me. Hopefully others from Sept/Oct have better luck.

Archenemy

Sep 14, 2015
crystallps said:
Oct 2nd applicant

Called the call centre today. Work permit app is still in my package and hasn't been entered into the computer system yet. There is a note on my file from one week ago requesting that the work permit app be processed, from when I called at the 4-month mark. The agent today told me he can't give me a timeline for when the request will be fulfilled and to be patient. He did however give me an application number (yay!) but told me nothing will come up if I use it online right now (boo).

So no news for me. Hopefully others from Sept/Oct have better luck.
Sept 28 applicant here in the exact same boat as you. I believe applicants around our timeline face the same issue...pretty bad luck for us. Hopefully they process it fast, depending on only a single income can be tough :(

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
kapilhere said:
Hi sophieee can you please help me with my queries.

I called CIC today and they said that you can submit closed work permit extension(that is already submitted by my employer) and open permit at the same time and you can carry both the work permit's. However I read conflicting information that you can't have 2 work permits at the same time.

My wife sponsored me under SCLPC class
The open work permit gives your wife more freedom, she can work for (almost) any employer. Just apply for an open work permit, and if she happy with her current employer, she can continue to work there, but if anything happens, she can apply for (almost) any other position.
When she receives the new work permit, the conditions in that permit will be applicable to her.

On the other hand, if she has no intentions at all to work for anyone else and you are not feeling to pay $255 for a new work permit, you can go with the close work permit, you don't have to apply for an OWP.

oceanlove

Jul 3, 2015
Hi everyone,

My application for PR and OWP was delivered on Oct15, 2015. It's been almost 4 months and I haven't received OWP yet. I called the CIC call centre today and the agent told me that she doesn't see anything and probably my application was returned. I told her that I haven't received anything. She said they usually send it back by regular mail and it might be lost and she advises me to resubmit the application. It would be hard for me to do that since all of my docs were in that application.

Is is possible for the application to get lost? Did someone have similar experience? Did October applicants recieve their OWPs?
At this point I am just not sure what to do - call again and see if I can talk to another agent, reapply like she said or just wait and see if the WP will show up in the mail. Or maybe it was delivered and it wasn't opened yet and that is why it is not in their system yet, is that possible?

Thanks!

berylia

Sep 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Request
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-12-2016
Did you guys heard that CIC lost application files received Oct. and Nov.?
Usually when you call the centre, they would suggest you wait until 4 months, not even one day ahead, then require for your OWP app. But recently they just say the word LOST to Oct. and Nov. applicants.
On the other hand, applicants of Dec. already have their AOR email.

They have not made any official announcement so far. I am just GUESSING if they could have lost files. (Am I safe to guess like that? :p)

Jambs

Jan 6, 2016
Winnipeg MB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-04-2016 / OWP 23-02-2016 / SA 01-06-2016 / DM 14-07-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
berylia said:
Did you guys heard that CIC lost application files received Oct. and Nov.?
Usually when you call the centre, they would suggest you wait until 4 months, not even one day ahead, then require for your OWP app. But recently they just say the word LOST to Oct. and Nov. applicants.
On the other hand, applicants of Dec. already have their AOR email.

They have not made any official announcement so far. I am just GUESSING if they could have lost files. (Am I safe to guess like that? :p)
I submitted mine last November 2 and I have a copy from UPS that it was received.

Delivery Date / Time: 02-November-2015 / 10:21 AM
Delivery Location: MAIL ROOM
Signed by: RASHPAL