Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:
I knew what you meant...

our rep was like get the medical done and we send it in and I called for Huby and they are like you need imm1017 request I am OK you do not hAve the forms they said no

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
clickwest said:
Good night everyone just want to share that I finally got landed today. Was quick and easy three basic question. The process started out in July of 2015 so over 20 months. For all those waiting just keep the faith and be of good courage and every thing will be ok. Any questions with regards to my experience I be glad to answer. Peace out
congratulations!

E123456

Mar 6, 2017
Good morning,

My husband was finally able to complete his medical yesterday (the doctor had pneumonia the first time we went into the office :() and he's completed his RCMP record check as well. We went to apply for his OHIP card and the women we spoke with said we are almost there, she was explaining that we will probably have a decision made before we receive his OHIP card (in June). Is this true? Has anyone experienced this or is this (very kind I might add) women getting our hopes up.

Thank you

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
E123456 said:
Good morning,

My husband was finally able to complete his medical yesterday (the doctor had pneumonia the first time we went into the office :() and he's completed his RCMP record check as well. We went to apply for his OHIP card and the women we spoke with said we are almost there, she was explaining that we will probably have a decision made before we receive his OHIP card (in June). Is this true? Has anyone experienced this or is this (very kind I might add) women getting our hopes up.

Thank you
Yes. That would be right with respect to a pro-rated 90 day wait (they probably dated it back to your husband's AIP)...

Alila

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
profiler said:
Sylvain1 is right. They can actually complete a case in a day. Any day now. Did you call to ask what's up? Maybe they can tell you if your case was reassigned to another office?
I don't know if their call centre would be much of a help. The last time before I even have the question they already start to tell me I still have to wait.

I sent them my police a month ago and they email me that they received it a week after and they'll forward it to the responsible office.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Alila said:
I don't know if their call centre would be much of a help. The last time before I even have the question they already start to tell me I still have to wait.

I sent them my police a month ago and they email me that they received it a week after and they'll forward it to the responsible office.
You can try still, and if it fails, call your local MP and explain the situation. They will be happy to exploit their higher-level connection to CIC to get answers for you...

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hello, i will be landing this thursday.. Any advice on what else to bring? Proof of address? Etc? Please and thank you!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
alexism said:
Hello, i will be landing this thursday.. Any advice on what else to bring? Proof of address? Etc? Please and thank you!
What ever is listed on your landing invitation. They cannot expect you to materialize something that they didn't ask for.

schonkatze

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
31-10-2015
I'm somewhat exited...

I had my interview last week, was very quick and simple,
they just wanted to asked me and my partner about something from my past. nothing too complicated.
once the officer finished she said that the application was almost completed and that I would be hearing from them soon.

today i loged into myCIC and nothing new, but also tried ECAS and even though the details hasn't been updated since my medicals, the status of my partner's part changed to DM before we got the letter from CIC with SA and now mine has changed to DM as well. so I'm hoping to get that mail this week.

:)

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
schonkatze said:
I'm somewhat exited...

they just wanted to asked me and my partner about something from my past. nothing too complicated.
once the officer finished she said that the application was almost completed and that I would be hearing from them soon.

today i loged into myCIC and nothing new, but also tried ECAS and even though the details hasn't been updated since my medicals, the status of my partner's part changed to DM before we got the letter from CIC with SA and now mine has changed to DM as well. so I'm hoping to get that mail this week.

congratulations

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
schonkatze said:
I'm somewhat exited...

Congratulations!!

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
schonkatze said:
I'm somewhat exited...

Congratulations! you are close to the end of the process!

E123456

Mar 6, 2017
schonkatze said:
I'm somewhat exited...

Congratulations!!

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hello guys

I am just wondering what document can be presented for my husband's proof of address? I am landing tomorrow and i wanna make sure i bring all the right documents they need. Should i bring bank statements? Or a drivers license would be enough? And a photo ID (the purple ID) for me?

Thank you

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
alexism said:
Hello guys

I am just wondering what document can be presented for my husband's proof of address? I am landing tomorrow and i wanna make sure i bring all the right documents they need. Should i bring bank statements? Or a drivers license would be enough? And a photo ID (the purple ID) for me?

Thank you
DL and the Ontario Card i lots... You can also bring passports (the PA has to anyway)