+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Hitesh_001

Jun 22, 2014
Hi There,

I am ready with my Inland application to send today, just wanted to know how much I need to pay. I am on Online payment page..

But not sure which one I need to click. I am the only applicant and my wife sponsoring me. We both are in Canada (inland process). We dont have any dependent children.

Please let me know which rows I need to select and how much I need to pay.

Waiting for someone reply. Thanks in advance.

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hitesh_001 said:
Hi There,

I am ready with my Inland application to send today, just wanted to know how much I need to pay. I am on Online payment page..

But not sure which one I need to click. I am the only applicant and my wife sponsoring me. We both are in Canada (inland process). We dont have any dependent children.

Please let me know which rows I need to select and how much I need to pay.

Waiting for someone reply. Thanks in advance.

Sponsor $75
Principal applicant $475
Right of permanent residency fee $490.
Total $1040
The right of permanent residency fee does not have to be paid now but, it is recommended that you pay it now to avoid delays in you application

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 In progress starting on 09-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016, 1st OWP 11-09-2015, 2nd OWP 11-01-2016
File Transfer...
Three requests from CIC asking for police certificate, resubmission of forms and proof of cohabitatiion/relationship docs
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
Hi Sophieee, just wanna make sure (1) if I have the implied status and ask you (2) if there is anything else i can do in my situation

I applied for the PR from within Canada -spouse (Imm5289) myself without any representative and i submitted the imm 5710E (open work permit) within the same package. The courier is delivered on 8 May 2015.

My visitor status for six month will be expired on June 13. I got married in Feb 2015.

Except for waiting for the feedback, is there anything else i can do?
Should I just wait and assume the implied status applied?

I have paid $1,040 (Sponsor $75, Principal applicant $475, Right of permanent residency fee $490) online for PR and $100 for OWP.

I have just found out that I need to pay pay two fees:
Work Permit (including extensions) - $155.00
Open Work Permit Holder fee - $100.00

Am I screwed?
what can i do for the missing $155 now?
Anything else that I can do for the PR and OWP applications?

Thanks in advance.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
b4bow said:
Hi Sophieee, just wanna make sure (1) if I have the implied status and ask you (2) if there is anything else i can do in my situation

I applied for the PR from within Canada -spouse (Imm5289) myself without any representative and i submitted the imm 5710E (open work permit) within the same package. The courier is delivered on 8 May 2015.

My visitor status for six month will be expired on June 13. I got married in Feb 2015.

I have paid $1,040 (Sponsor $75, Principal applicant $475, Right of permanent residency fee $490) online for PR and $100 for OWP.

Am I screwed?

Thanks in advance.
Your OWP app will most likely be returned due to insufficient funds and you won't have implied status after that.
You need to apply for something before June 13 (CIC needs to receive before that), you can apply for visitor extension and wait to see what will happen with your OWP app, or you can send a separate, new OWP application to Vegreville with the old receipt, plus everything that was missing.
Read the FAQ in my signature.

Mbazinga

Mar 6, 2015
Hello Sophiee, Please if you can answer my Question, i will really appreciate that

Mbazinga said:
Hello

Just a question regarding travelling outside Canada during Inland application

I have a multiple entry visa and student visa till 2017 ...

Can i travel for vacation outside Canada by the end of this year knowing that we gonna send the application by June 2015?

I'm just scared they gonna prevent me from coming back to Canada and i gonna lose my studies and our application of course ... PLz advice !!!!

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
AOR Sponsor-June 11, 2015, AOR Applicant -December 11,2015
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
Vaza3D said:
Thank you for this advice!

Unfortunately it has been more then a month and still no AOR.
I have a UCI on my current WP. Do they use the same UCI for everything?

Have you received AOR yet? I am asking as you are 3 days applied before me?

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
AOR Sponsor-June 11, 2015, AOR Applicant -December 11,2015
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
Vaza3D said:
Thanks for this useful info! :) I will wait and hopefully it will be fine, as you said as soon as I get AOR will send updated form.
Just read this. I think we are fine who sent before April 26 2014. The form was updated April 26 therefore would of been impossible for us to send new form.

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
b4bow said:

Am I screwed?

Thanks in advance.
I can'1 believe I'm missing this 100 dollar holder fee.

Anyone can let me know if the result shall be the same ? My application is returned and I have to submit it separated ?

I can't believe I found out the inland bible right here AFTER I submitted my applications, there was information that I have overlook (like putting the bar code on top). Look like I was screwing myself big time.

In anyway, it's a great threads and let keep our self informed.

Detoye

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi there, my lawyer mistakingly click NO in the bacgroung/ declaration form (d) part but state the in the teason box that i was denied uk visa is that a misrepresentation? And on the uk visa it was student visa BUT mistakinly write visitors visa. Still in the same box. So, is that misrepresentation?

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 In progress starting on 09-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016, 1st OWP 11-09-2015, 2nd OWP 11-01-2016
File Transfer...
Three requests from CIC asking for police certificate, resubmission of forms and proof of cohabitatiion/relationship docs
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
sophieee said:
Your OWP app will most likely be returned due to insufficient funds and you won't have implied status after that.
You need to apply for something before June 13 (CIC needs to receive before that), you can apply for visitor extension and wait to see what will happen with your OWP app, or you can send a separate, new OWP application to Vegreville with the old receipt, plus everything that was missing.
Read the FAQ in my signature.
Thanks Sophieee. I am going to send the OWP application with two fee receipts again to Vegreville tomorrow. I am not sure how the visitor extension gonna work as the CIC website kept taking me to the eligibility survey which bought me nowhere in the end.

from your FAQ, the address is
CPC – Vegreville
WP - Unit 777
6212-55 Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6

but the unit address on the web for the Initial open work permit is Unit 555

By the way, I wanna ask, what if i didn't fill in the payer information parts on the official receipts last time? I didn't know i need to fill up the client (that's me, now i know) birthday and other info on the receipts back then.

And I got back to the CIC webiste last night, it says there is no specific service attached to the receipts I sent with my applications. So will they use the Right of permanent residency fee $490 (which I paid in advance ) to cover up the fee of my OWP application? Anyways to play safe, i will send out the OWP application again anyways. /cross my fingers/ just hope that the double OWP will not lengthen both the process time of the PR and OWP.

I wish I had all the information here before I had submitted my package. The whole process really makes me nervous.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Mbazinga said:
Hello Sophiee, Please if you can answer my Question, i will really appreciate that
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1exVjDW_qTVuCdi9Fnd5pKlOSA-XJ82Z4JDUZkUtQrE8/edit#heading=h.ct58m7ri2s25

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
b4bow said:
Thanks Sophieee. I am going to send the OWP application with two fee receipts again to Vegreville tomorrow. I am not sure how the visitor extension gonna work as the CIC website kept taking me to the eligibility survey which bought me nowhere in the end.

from your FAQ, the address is
CPC – Vegreville
WP - Unit 777
6212-55 Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6

but the unit address on the web for the Initial open work permit is Unit 555

By the way, I wanna ask, what if i didn't fill in the payer information parts on the official receipts last time? I didn't know i need to fill up the client (that's me, now i know) birthday and other info on the receipts back then.

And I got back to the CIC webiste last night, it says there is no specific service attached to the receipts I sent with my applications. So will they use the Right of permanent residency fee $490 (which I paid in advance ) to cover up the fee of my OWP application? Anyways to play safe, i will send out the OWP application again anyways. /cross my fingers/ just hope that the double OWP will not lengthen both the process time of the PR and OWP.

I wish I had all the information here before I had submitted my package. The whole process really makes me nervous.
The program delivery update advises Unit 777.
I can't answer your question about the receipt.

Johninsask

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
AOR Received.