+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

PSTSC

Jul 9, 2015
checked my application Friday January 6, 2017 and still said Application received. AIP and SA received since December 21/22.

checked today (yes, at this point you want to check your account every single day) and ecas says Decision made.

can anybody let me know how long before I get the landing interview letter?

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
PSTSC said:
checked my application Friday January 6, 2017 and still said Application received. AIP and SA received since December 21/22.

checked today (yes, at this point you want to check your account every single day) and ecas says Decision made.

can anybody let me know how long before I get the landing interview letter?
Hopefully not long. My ecas changed to dm this week too.

Wenliying

Dec 22, 2016
Hello all,
I'm new here. My husband sponsored me inland and I submitted application on Nov 29, and CIC responded me that they recived my application and start to process it.
Today I received email from CIC says, if my status changed I must report to IRCC. Now my study permit is expired, and I'm not attending any schools. What if I report to IRCC, say that my status is expired, will it affect to my application? Do you have any Good suggestions? Thank you so much for your help!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Wenliying said:
Hello all,
I'm new here. My husband sponsored me inland and I submitted application on Nov 29, and CIC responded me that they recived my application and start to process it.
Today I received email from CIC says, if my status changed I must report to IRCC. Now my study permit is expired, and I'm not attending any schools. What if I report to IRCC, say that my status is expired, will it affect to my application? Do you have any Good suggestions? Thank you so much for your help!
Assuming your not still a visitor and you are out of status less than 90 days: apply for an open work permit and restore your status. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-how.asp .

I wrote up a quick how-to to help another member. You can find that here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5688014#msg5688014

Lizzy1987

Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2015
AOR Received.
18/11/2015, 21/04/2016
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
01-31-2017
My ecas changed to Decision Made under Sponsorship application status this morning!!!! I guess I'm looking for any emails now for SA/AIP?

Attitude

Jan 4, 2017
sestrenkapsixa said:
Guys I just received email with Landing Interview Information! (you can check my message history - Application filed Aug 2015, SA and AIP - Dec 2016, DM - Jan 6, 2017).
I'm excited, time to go through this forum and see what's the flow of the interview!
Congratulations! When did you get your DM?

Christine_Y

Jul 22, 2015
The form is correct as does Mike too.

profiler said:
I'm actually not sure where you got that from. Here is what the current processing times states:

IRCC stated that, the new application processing times of 12 months would be for 80% of the cases (as the other 20% are more complex and may require more time).

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
sestrenkapsixa said:
YASSSSS!

Does it say anything under the status "DM"? The last sentence in my "DM" is "Medical has been received". I really want to see an email or something, so I can be 100% sure everything is okay haha, I'm paranoid a lil
This is the same as what happened to us - we got an email scheduling our landing interview, exactly one month and one day after I DM was updated on ECAS. Some got it much sooner than us even.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
ddot said:
This is the same as what happened to us - we got an email scheduling our landing interview, exactly one month and one day after I DM was updated on ECAS. Some got it much sooner than us even.
mine says the same thing. Hope we hear soon.

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
For the people that saw the DMs on their ECAS and received their landing letters, could you please share what visa office is handing your case?

My brother's ECAS went to DM on January 4th, but haven't heard anything yet. (He resides in Halifax NS)

ddot

Oct 6, 2016
moelaghil said:
For the people that saw the DMs on their ECAS and received their landing letters, could you please share what visa office is handing your case?

My brother's ECAS went to DM on January 4th, but haven't heard anything yet. (He resides in Halifax NS)
ECAS went to DM on Dec 2nd. Mississauga processed and send to Kitchener office. Received landing interview on January 3

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
ddot said:
ECAS went to DM on Dec 2nd. Mississauga processed and send to Kitchener office. Received landing interview on January 3
So Kitchener is a month?? You know Service Canada and Service Ontario are all in the same block, right?

When my wife lands, we plan to go to Service Canada to get a permanent SIN, and to Service Ontario to update OHIP -- assuming there is enough time :).