+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
pb21 said:
This the relationship interview..we received SA last month and then file was transferred to local cic office without any AIP :(

Are you preparing now for the interview? Did they send you an email for the date of the interview? Or mail?? Let me know thank you!

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hi guys do you have any idea how theyncontact you for an interview? Like a relationship interview?? Is it by mail? Thank you

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
alexism said:
Hi guys do you have any idea how theyncontact you for an interview? Like a relationship interview?? Is it by mail? Thank you
By the same means they always contact you

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
pb21 said:
The transfer letter says that our file is being transferred to the local office for further assessment.
this is what the interview letter says
"This refers to your application for permanent residence status under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in
Canada Class.
To become a permanent resident under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class, you must comply
with requirements as specified in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Regulations this class.
To determine if you comply with these requirements you and your sponsor, are required to appear for an
interview at *** office at *** time . If you or your sponsor are not
fluent in English, please notify this office immediately at the fax number listed above and indicate which language
interpreter you would like to request.
Please note that pursuant to Sections 16(1) and 16(1.1) of the IRPA you are legally obligated to appear for this
examination and answer all questions truthfully.
When you attend this interview, please bring originals and photocopies of the following documents so that the
originals may be returned to you and the photocopies retained on file. If you do not bring the requested
documentation, a decision will be made on your application based on the available information and evidence
provided on file

They sent me the same emailnlast Dec 19, but the difference is they didnt schedule me for an interview??

I wonder why??

Can anyone help me pls

PSTSC

Jul 9, 2015
On Monday eCas showed decision made.
August 2015 applicant.

today, received this email which looks like the Official DM letter :D Hope to get the interview date soon

Dear XXX,

" This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for
the finalization of your permanent resident application..... "

MyCic still not showing anything. Everything still says "in progress" except Medicals showing as PASSED.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
PSTSC said:
On Monday eCas showed decision made.
August 2015 applicant.

today, received this email which looks like the Official DM letter :D Hope to get the interview date soon

Dear XXX,

" This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for
the finalization of your permanent resident application..... "

MyCic still not showing anything. Everything still says "in progress" except Medicals showing as PASSED.
Kindly confirm the date that you applied in August? I submitted mine on 19th August, received SA/AIP but no DM yet

dermire2012

Dec 27, 2016
I am an August 25 2015 applicant. I received a mail Dec 28th and it's regarding cic wanted me to go for medical, so I did just yesterday. What will be the next one? We didn't receive any sponsor approval yet or/and AIP. I am reading good news regarding August applicants, hopefully mine will be there soon. Thanks! :)

PSTSC

Jul 9, 2015
kapilhere said:
Kindly confirm the date that you applied in August? I submitted mine on 19th August, received SA/AIP but no DM yet
Applied August 11, 2015.

it will soon be your turn ;D

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
dermire2012 said:
I am an August 25 2015 applicant. I received a mail Dec 28th and it's regarding cic wanted me to go for medical, so I did just yesterday. What will be the next one? We didn't receive any sponsor approval yet or/and AIP. I am reading good news regarding August applicants, hopefully mine will be there soon. Thanks! :)
Did you do the medical upfront? Just wondering if they r asking to do ur Medicals again? I did sent my Medicals along with the application I haven't received anything yet...

PSTSC

Jul 9, 2015
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Did you do the medical upfront? Just wondering if they r asking to do ur Medicals again? I did sent my Medicals along with the application I haven't received anything yet...
decided not to take the risk of having to do them twice (you never know with CIC...) so waited until until they requested it.
they requested it on December 2, 2016 and I did it on the 14th of December. they received the results the following week as eCAS was showing medicals received.

Lizzy1987

Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2015
AOR Received.
18/11/2015, 21/04/2016
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
01-31-2017
Just received my landing interview email!! scheduled in Ottawa for January 31st. We received SA last night, no AIP at all. I was expecting to wait another month to hear anything- I'm shocked they pushed the last steps through so fast! I hope this means they will finish the rest of us 2015's with the same pace!

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Lizzy1987 said:
Just received my landing interview email!! scheduled in Ottawa for January 31st. We received SA last night, no AIP at all. I was expecting to wait another month to hear anything- I'm shocked they pushed the last steps through so fast! I hope this means they will finish the rest of us 2015's with the same pace!
congrats, that's great news!

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi all!

We received the landing email today. My appointment is on Feb 2nd!

Thank you to everyone on this forum for answering my questions and providing a place to rant when needed.

Good luck to all of you who are waiting to hear.