+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
That's probably enough to be honest. But it shouldn't be a problem to join the account today. You just have to convince them that you are living at the same address...

Yes scan them into pdf, then you can upload via CSE; I would also follow-up with an original sent via courier.
We made joint acc today at the bank,its not gonna be problem we made today? THanks

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
mirko86 said:
We made joint acc today at the bank,its not gonna be problem we made today? THanks
Providing you don't rely on ONLY that, you should be fine. Submit anything that you can with BOTH names on and supplement with stuff that has one or the other with the same address.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
chrismgallen said:
Providing you don't rely on ONLY that, you should be fine. Submit anything that you can with BOTH names on and supplement with stuff that has one or the other with the same address.
My wifes bank statment is on her family last name not mine but on our adress,is this gonna be problem,she didnt update this to her bank

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
My wifes bank statment is on her family last name not mine but on our adress,is this gonna be problem,she didnt update this to her bank
Should be ok.

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Upfront
profiler said:
Should be ok.
Agreed, it's not an uncommon situation for someone to still have accounts etc in a maiden name.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
chrismgallen said:
Agreed, it's not an uncommon situation for someone to still have accounts etc in a maiden name.
Its not gonna be problem if we made today joint bank acc?And what i need to write in enquiry box?And Enquirer Information ?

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Upfront
mirko86 said:
Its not gonna be problem if we made today joint bank acc?And what i need to write in enquiry box?And Enquirer Information ?
All any of us can give you is a best guess. The joint bank account being opened today shouldn't be a problem provided it's not your only evidence.

It's important that you can find other documents in your and your partners names corresponding to the time you have stated living together. For my application we used the strangest of things including online grocery order confirmations.

Jessieh

Nov 20, 2013
chrismgallen said:
I know a few of the early May applicants have had news (apps received around May 6-8 2015) but don't think they are updated on the spreadsheet yet. You'll see them if you check the last couple of pages on this thread though.

I haven't personally called CIC despite hitting 16 months for two reasons - 1) some May applicants are starting to hear news and 2) the processing times are still stating 16 months and are updated weekly - I figure this means that the majority of apps ARE hearing AIP within 16 months and hopefully ours will in the very near future.
hope so, mine was received on May 13, hope it will come next week (depends on the spreadsheet)

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
chrismgallen said:
All any of us can give you is a best guess. The joint bank account being opened today shouldn't be a problem provided it's not your only evidence.

It's important that you can find other documents in your and your partners names corresponding to the time you have stated living together. For my application we used the strangest of things including online grocery order confirmations.
Thank you.Do you know about what i need to write in enquiry box?And Enquirer Information ?

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
For example electricity bill comes on my name on adress we live together,is ist good to include electricity bill?Thanks

Mikklessen900

Aug 16, 2016
Hey All,

I've been married to my wife for almost 5 years. We previously lived in Australia, but after more than 4 years of marriage we moved to Canada. I submitted a spouse application that was received June this year. The thing is though that I provided no joint bank accounts or evidence for the genuineness (like photos or statements from others) of our relationship because I figured the fact we have been married for over 4 years is sufficient. Just wondering if this is a reasonable assumption?

chenqichun

Jul 22, 2015
Mikklessen900 said:
Hey All,

I've been married to my wife for almost 5 years. We previously lived in Australia, but after more than 4 years of marriage we moved to Canada. I submitted a spouse application that was received June this year. The thing is though that I provided no joint bank accounts or evidence for the genuineness (like photos or statements from others) of our relationship because I figured the fact we have been married for over 4 years is sufficient. Just wondering if this is a reasonable assumption?
I would say no, if I were the Visa Officer, I would question the relationship: Are they still good? Why don't they provide more evidence to prove the relationship? Do they maintain the marriage just for immigration purpose, so that they don't have anything in reality to show they are still good....?

For your consideration.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
For example electricity bill comes on my name on adress we live together,is ist good to include electricity bill?Thanks
Yes. Establish you and your partner live at that address. Then the electricity bill strengthens that position. That's exactly what you want to include.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
profiler said:
Yes. Establish you and your partner live at that address. Then the electricity bill strengthens that position. That's exactly what you want to include.
Also provide photos of you together/with family. Also, travel tickets would be good. Since you said you didn't supply any photos etc to show genuineness you need to show more than just bills even though you are married. Could you get statements from family too? You want to make your case as strong as possible. Being married can mean nothing to a visa officer.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
km9203 said:
Also provide photos of you together/with family. Also, travel tickets would be good. Since you said you didn't supply any photos etc to show genuineness you need to show more than just bills even though you are married. Could you get statements from family too? You want to make your case as strong as possible. Being married can mean nothing to a visa officer.
Thank you ,we dont have photos with family only her dad was on wedding,i have only my mom and she is in europe,its very expensive to came here also we didnt go for some exotic vacations only near town,again very expensive and we are still saving.