Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
Its not gonna be problem to send via mail beacuse they told me to use specific inq.? And wich adress to use to send photos?I got email from cic missuaga.Thank you :)
When you send the CSE, include a note telling them you will also deliver it via courier. That way they know why they would get a second copy, and you have twice the proof that you tried to send it in.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
When you send the CSE, include a note telling them you will also deliver it via courier. That way they know why they would get a second copy, and you have twice the proof that you tried to send it in.
This is adress?

CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
This is adress?

CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
If that was the address in their original request, then yes. There might be an address that is different than that one -- example, they asked us for an updated PCC, and requested we send it to CPC-Vegreville (even though the case is still in CPC-Mississauga). If they didn't provide one, then yes you can use that one. Either means you use to deliver should provide delivery proof -- that's what you want.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
If that was the address in their original request, then yes. There might be an address that is different than that one -- example, they asked us for an updated PCC, and requested we send it to CPC-Vegreville (even though the case is still in CPC-Mississauga). If they didn't provide one, then yes you can use that one. Either means you use to deliver should provide delivery proof -- that's what you want.
I got mail from cpc missssauga and they told me in mail to use case spec inqurie to send files

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
I got mail from cpc missssauga and they told me in mail to use case spec inqurie to send files
Then use CSE, and you should include a covering letter when you courier to this address (explaining what you are doing, your case number and UCI):
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
Then use CSE, and you should include a covering letter when you courier to this address (explaining what you are doing, your case number and UCI):
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Can i use post office?

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
mirko86 said:
Can i use post office?
Yes. Ensure you pay for a tracked service.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Ok so im using this adress

Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392

To put cover letter in mail? How they will know ?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
Ok so im using this adress

Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392

To put cover letter in mail? How they will know ?
Cover letter + your materials. Cover letter states clearly your name, application number, UCI. You say something like: to follow up with the mailing sent to us on XX date and the Case Specific Enquiry I sent on XX date, here is the materials requested. They include: <list your materials>

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
Cover letter + your materials. Cover letter states clearly your name, application number, UCI. You say something like: to follow up with the mailing sent to us on XX date and the Case Specific Enquiry I sent on XX date, here is the materials requested. They include: <list your materials>
Thanks a lot :) They not gonna made a problem if i send them? In mail thay said spec.inqurie? :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
Thanks a lot :) They not gonna made a problem if i send them? In mail thay said spec.inqurie? :)
Send by both. They can't have a problem if you have tried all you could to get them the materials.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
Send by both. They can't have a problem if you have tried all you could to get them the materials.
You right,sounds logic,im litle stressed :) One more thing.Can i use several times spec.enqurie? And to scan pictures or no? They told me files need to be in timeframes.

''All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the
timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”).''

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
You right,sounds logic,im litle stressed :) One more thing.Can i use several times spec.enqurie?
They will eventually give you a hard time and ask you to stop using them, if you are repeatedly using them for asking about status updates and the like. But using them occasionally is fine. That's why they are there. Just remember when you include your materials in your CSE, tell them you will also be sending originals via courier to CPC-Mississauga (so they know they are coming).

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
They will eventually give you a hard time and ask you to stop using them, if you are repeatedly using them for asking about status updates and the like. But using them occasionally is fine. That's why they are there. Just remember when you include your materials in your CSE, tell them you will also be sending originals via courier to CPC-Mississauga (so they know they are coming).
And to scan pictures when i send via post or no? They told me files need to be in timeframes.

''All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
And to scan pictures when i send via post or no? They told me files need to be in timeframes.

I am not sure the context here. If you want to PM me the rest of the letter (redact names, addresses, etc that is personal info) I can try to help.