+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Our bills came to same adress bu they are not joint.Is joint bills a must or no? What about our id and landorld letter? We already send our marriage certifecate in may 2015 .Thanks

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
mirko86 said:
Our bills came to same adress bu they are not joint.Is joint bills a must or no? What about our id and landorld letter? We already send our marriage certifecate in may 2015 .Thanks

If both of your names were on the bills it would make a stronger case. Is there any way that you can add your names together? ID/Landlord letter might not be enough. You could try. But if they're requesting more docs you want to give as much as possible. Do you have a joint bank account?

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
mirko86 said:
We dont have joint bank acc,can we do it now? What else can we do ? And im uploading this files directly to web?
You can go to the bank and either add one of you to each other's account or set up a new joint account. You will need to wait to get the statement (letter) with both of your names and same address on. Ideally, you should have set it up a while ago and you would have a few copies of statements.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
km9203 said:
You can go to the bank and either add one of you to each other's account or set up a new joint account. You will need to wait to get the statement (letter) with both of your names and same address on. Ideally, you should have set it up a while ago and you would have a few copies of statements. I don't know about sending extra docs - I thought it was send via Canada Post but maybe someone else can confirm.
Submit extra docs in PDF form via Case Specific Enquiry (it asks at the end of the form if you have documents to attach); and advise them you are also submitting the originals via courier. Then you end up with two confirmations that they received them.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
Submit extra docs in PDF form via Case Specific Enquiry (it asks at the end of the form if you have documents to attach); and advise them you are also submitting the originals via courier. Then you end up with two confirmations that they received them.
What are u sugest exept joint bank acc? I need to send scanned documens?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
What are u sugest exept joint bank acc? I need to send scanned documens?
Joint bank accounts are one way. Driver's License is another. Or a rental/lease/mortgage. Do you have any organisation that sends you mail to your sponsor's address?

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
Joint bank accounts are one way. Driver's License is another. Or a rental/lease/mortgage. Do you have any organisation that sends you mail to your sponsor's address?
She recieve bank statment on our adress,her pay stubs are on aour adress.What kind of organization?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
She recieve bank statment on our adress,her pay stubs are on aour adress.What kind of organization?
If the PA and the Sponsor are both working, showing paystubs with the same address would be a good proof. Any organisations like a library, government agency, utility, etc. Anything that might send the PA mail at the shared address. They just want the PA to prove they live at the sponsor's address.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
If the PA and the Sponsor are both working, showing paystubs with the same address would be a good proof. Any organisations like a library, government agency, utility, etc. Anything that might send the PA mail at the shared address. They just want the PA to prove they live at the sponsor's address.
Thank you,what means PA? Sorry :) What about aour id? They are on same adress? And is this usual from them to ask ar i need to be afraid ? Thak you

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
Thank you,what means PA? Sorry :) What about aour id? They are on same adress? And is this usual from them to ask ar i need to be afraid ? Thak you
PA is Principal Applicant -- the person requesting the PR. Yes government issued ID is also good.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
PA is Principal Applicant -- the person requesting the PR. Yes government issued ID is also good.
For now we have our id on same adress,paystubs on same adress,bank statment on same adress and i got apointment for joint bank acc.Is gonna be problem if joint bank acc is made today?Thanks

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
mirko86 said:
For now we have our id on same adress,paystubs on same adress,bank statment on same adress and i got apointment for joint bank acc.Is gonna be problem if joint bank acc is made today?And how is the best way to scan and send? Did i need to conver to pdf?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
mirko86 said:
For now we have our id on same adress,paystubs on same adress,bank statment on same adress and i got apointment for joint bank acc.Is gonna be problem if joint bank acc is made today?Thanks
That's probably enough to be honest. But it shouldn't be a problem to join the account today. You just have to convince them that you are living at the same address...

Yes scan them into pdf, then you can upload via CSE; I would also follow-up with an original sent via courier.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
profiler said:
That's probably enough to be honest. But it shouldn't be a problem to join the account today. You just have to convince them that you are living at the same address...

Yes scan them into pdf, then you can upload via CSE; I would also follow-up with an original sent via courier.
If those files dont convincd i dont know what to do anymore :( Thanks