Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi guys,

Need some advice if anyone has some please!

We (my sponsor and I) sent our application inland on May 19th 2015. At the time, we were unable to obtain her Option C for the 2014 tax year, and so submitted the most recent one that we were able to (2013).

Having completely forgotten about this until now, I'm wondering what the best thing is to do? Wait and see if it's requested, or send it now before being asked?

I'm slightly worried about delaying processing by contacting them with new information, as based on the spreadsheet right now it looks as though we can expect SA/AIP within a few months.

Thanks!

Vanessa313

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 2016
chrismgallen said:
Hi guys,

Need some advice if anyone has some please!

We (my sponsor and I) sent our application inland on May 19th 2015. At the time, we were unable to obtain her Option C for the 2014 tax year, and so submitted the most recent one that we were able to (2013).

Having completely forgotten about this until now, I'm wondering what the best thing is to do? Wait and see if it's requested, or send it now before being asked?

I'm slightly worried about delaying processing by contacting them with new information, as based on the spreadsheet right now it looks as though we can expect SA/AIP within a few months.

Thanks!
send in your recent tax. Accessment

chrismgallen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
NB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
23-07-2015 OWP Received.: 20-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Vanessa313 said:
send in your recent tax. Accessment
Thanks for the advice - I sent a Case Specific Enquiry with the documents for 2014 and 2015 attached. I really hope it doesn't cause any delay in my application :S

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
installer0129 said:
How is the status of your application? when did you apply inland sponsorship?
I applied March 2015. I see the spreadsheet is into February 2015, with some December applicants still waiting, so maybe 6 weeks - 2 months to go.

Fingers crossed!

b4bow

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015 In progress starting on 09-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016, 1st OWP 11-09-2015, 2nd OWP 11-01-2016
File Transfer...
Three requests from CIC asking for police certificate, resubmission of forms and proof of cohabitatiion/relationship docs
Med's Done....
14-03-2015
Interview........
23-09-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
I haven't checked back for a while, and it is good to see that the Feb 2015 applicants has been granted their approvals. Finger crossed.

Good luck to all of us.

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
Nov.12 applicant, no AOR a yet...anyone from Nov..??

marketa06

Feb 26, 2015
Hi all,
Few weeks ago I received a medical request from CIC, I completed the medicals few days later and sent the proof along with a cover letter to CIC. I just realized when I was reading again CIC's request letter that they specify this: "All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”)." I did not attach the actual request letter/copy of the correspondence to my medicals. Anybody has any experience with that? I'm just wondering if it can cause some problems or not. Thanks!

Blossom318

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Hi All

Anyone knows how long it takes to get the Landing interview appointment letter from Etobicoke Office after receiving DM?

I'm just worried that it may get lost in the mail. I received DM April 14th, 2016.

Thanks

moanie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
installer0129 said:
I am new here, i am May 2015 applicant. i recieved a letter confirming that the application to sponsor a member of the family class has been recieved by CIC including the UCI and file number and it was dated July 28 2015. what does it mean? the 2nd letter i recieved was february 4 2016, saying that this confirm that your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in canada class has been recieved by CIC on 21/05/2015. what does it mean? what is next?

anyone here please explain to me what the 2 letter i recieved means?
Hi Installer0219, sounds like you are on the same timeline as me and my spouse. Application was received April 29, 2015, our first letter came the first week of July and we received a second letter on January 21/2016. We have had nothing else since. I'm not clear what the second letter is for either. Maybe just to let us know the case is being looked at?

jmorrison

Apr 13, 2016
Hello!

I have the OWP now and it's gonna be my first time working in Canada. I got a job today but my boss is asking me for a SIN number? Where do I find that? I've heard that it may start with a 9. I've also heard I received one with this work permit that is temporary until I get the PR? What number on the OWP sheet should I use?

Thank you!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmorrison said:
Hello!

I have the OWP now and it's gonna be my first time working in Canada. I got a job today but my boss is asking me for a SIN number? Where do I find that? I've heard that it may start with a 9. I've also heard I received one with this work permit that is temporary until I get the PR? What number on the OWP sheet should I use?

Thank you!
You need to take your OWP (and proper ID, like your passport) to the nearest Service Canada office to obtain your temporary SIN (that will begin with 9).

They are NOT included with the OWP.

jmorrison

Apr 13, 2016
Ponga said:
You need to take your OWP (and proper ID, like your passport) to the nearest Service Canada office to obtain your temporary SIN (that will begin with 9).

They are NOT included with the OWP.
Thank you!! What can I use the temporary SIN number for?

Mandy413

Jun 1, 2015
Hello! My common-law partner just received this in his inbox:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

Is this his AIP? And Are they requesting medicals, police checks, and background checks or no? I'm unclear as to if this a request or not. We sent all this information when we first submitted the application on January 12, 2015, so not sure if they need updated ones or not.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Mandy413 said:
Hello! My common-law partner just received this in his inbox:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

Is this his AIP? And Are they requesting medicals, police checks, and background checks or no? I'm unclear as to if this a request or not. We sent all this information when we first submitted the application on January 12, 2015, so not sure if they need updated ones or not.

Any information is greatly appreciated!
That is your AIP.