Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
elisinha said:
After 4 weeks, I finally got my Landing Letter in Etobicoke. :D

Can anyone confirm that the Right of Permanent Residence can be paid on the spot?

Thank you!
It should me mentioned in your letter of invitation, if it is possible. My letter said "Please note: We no longer process payments in the office."

AFarghawi

Jan 12, 2016
I'm waiting for Windsor Office to contact me for my landing interview.

Quick question- Are the going to call my phone for the interview OR mail/email the letter ?

JessK

Feb 22, 2016
Hi,
Just wanted to give an update on my application. I am unable to access the spreadsheet.

Application Filed: November 6, 2014
AOR: August 31, 2015
Medical Request: Feb 19, 2016
AIP: Feb 23, 2016
Medical Submitted: Feb 25, 2016

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
AFarghawi said:
I'm waiting for Windsor Office to contact me for my landing interview.

Quick question- Are the going to call my phone for the interview OR mail/email the letter ?
Email or mail, but dont think they call to set up an interview.

Pata

Sep 21, 2015
I remember there was a few people on this forum waiting to receive news from the Montreal office about landing interviews...

Well, I was checking my Ecas and I noticed that on my sponsors side there was a new line stating that they sent correspondence on February 17th which we didn't receive so I contacted the call center to check what was this letter about and if this correspondence was sent by email or mail.

They told me that what has been sent to me on Feb 17th is the landing letter for the Montreal office and they sent it by mail so i just needed to wait a little bit more since the Canada post service is taking aprox 2 weeks to deliver. :)

Good luck to all of you!

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
DM: FEB 4, 2016
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
Congratulation and thank you for the update
I got DM on FEB 4th and still nothing :( weird !!!

Pata said:
I remember there was a few people on this forum waiting to receive news from the Montreal office about landing interviews...

Well, I was checking my Ecas and I noticed that on my sponsors side there was a new line stating that they sent correspondence on February 17th which we didn't receive so I contacted the call center to check what was this letter about and if this correspondence was sent by email or mail.

They told me that what has been sent to me on Feb 17th is the landing letter for the Montreal office and they sent it by mail so i just needed to wait a little bit more since the Canada post service is taking aprox 2 weeks to deliver. :)

Good luck to all of you!

Feb 25, 2016
Hello all! I wanted to pop in here today with my first post. I am a December 2014 Inland applicant from the US.

Application was received: December 16, 2014
Confirmation email that they got it: February 27, 2015
Sponsor Approval: February 19, 2016
No AIP (I sent my medical and fingerprints/criminal check in with the application)
DM: February 20, 2016

I'm now waiting for my email or letter for when my appointment is to sign things. I just wanted to post this because I don't believe I had seen any other December applicants posting about their DM yet.

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NighttimeWaters said:
Hello all! I wanted to pop in here today with my first post. I am a December 2014 Inland applicant from the US.

No AIP (I sent my medical and fingerprints/criminal check in with the application)

I'm now waiting for my email or letter for when my appointment is to sign things. I just wanted to post this because I don't believe I had seen any other December applicants posting about their DM yet.

Congrats!!! Yes...you were the first one, but in out spreadsheet there is anot her December with DM, plus a medical request. Please keep us posted when you get landing appointment :)

henryr

Feb 1, 2015
NighttimeWaters said:

Sweet! We are Dec 4 applicant, (also from the US). Haven't heard anything yet, but fingers crossed!

Fifi7

Jan 20, 2016
Hello guys.I just wanted to give some updates (for the spreadsheet).
So I am an October applicant.
I had AIP on Feb 9th.
I already applied for OWP on August (received Sept. 3rd by CIC). I called the centre today and they said that my OWP was approved last week and I should receive it this week.

kami0018

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
elisinha said:
After 4 weeks, I finally got my Landing Letter in Etobicoke. :D

Can anyone confirm that the Right of Permanent Residence can be paid on the spot?

Thank you!

Hi,

I am waiting to hear from Etobicoke office. I just have a question for you, in their letter did they tell you what documents to bring to the interview? Because in my DM letter they just said to bring my passport.

tiemus

Feb 25, 2016
Hi, I've lurked this forum many times during my immigration process but never posted.

I received my DM today (Applied July 17th 2014) and I had a couple questions:

1. Does anyone know the current wait times for Etobicoke to contact me?
2. When they do, do they just assign me a date/time or do I schedule the appointment
3. If they assign the time does anyone know how much time will be between when they contact me and the appointment?

Trying to get my travel ducks in a row. Thanks in advance!

Oh and if anyone is curious here is my timeline:

Applied: July 17 2014
AOR: August 11 2014
Medical Requested: January 25 2016
Medical Completed: February 16 2016
SA: February 23 2016
AIP: DID NOT RECEIVE
DM: February 25 2016

I submitted my fingerprints upfront and was not asked for another set
I did not submit a medical exam upfront
I did not pay my RPRF upfront, I paid it the day after my wife received her SA
I never received an OWP due to a cic screw up that put me out of status (that's a long story but I'll go into more detail if anyone is curious. An odd cautionary tale. As is my whole immigration story to be honest)

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! :D

1 - Etobicoke will contact you in around 3 to 4 weeks.
2 - They will send you date and time. Probably you will landing at the end of March or April.