We have a baby
We don't have anything from cic only that they receive application
He is out of status is that cause a delay in process time
When we will receive Aip???
If anyone have the same sitution please tell

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
lighty_j said:
For me it took 16 months since the application was received. And around 8 months after on ecas it said "we started processing of your application on..". I wouldn't rely too much on what is written in ecas
Thank you

Bing_M

Jan 25, 2016
Re: Inland 2014 July applicant

YDSaskatoon said:
Anyone has an idea why CIC skips over so many applications in July and August 2014 and now they focus on November 2014 applications??? I am happy for everyone whoever hears back from CIC with good news.
CIC officialy received my complete application package on July 28 in 2014. I have waited so long and I was happy when CIC finally has started to process July 2014 cases, but now it seems like CIC is focusing on November cases now. I wish I could hear back from them soon!
We're in the same boat. I look at the spreadsheet twice a day :(

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fidara said:
Hi every one
Iam new here
I did submit application to sponsor my husband in December 2014
We have a baby
We don't have anything from cic only that they receive application
He is out of status is that cause a delay in process time
When we will receive Aip???
If anyone have the same sitution please tell
Out of status do not delay the app, but if his medical exam is expired or he still did not do the medical exam, yes, this will cause a delay.

James Russo

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Inland 2014 July applicant

Bing_M said:
We're in the same boat. I look at the spreadsheet twice a day :(
Bing... it's weird that you are at beginning of July and still did not hear anything. Did you try to order your notes?

Fidara

Feb 27, 2016
James Russo said:
Out of status do not delay the app, but if his medical exam is expired or he still did not do the medical exam, yes, this will cause a delay.
Thank you but we have to wait for cic request for the medical exeme yes or no ??????

beast2000

Aug 26, 2014
No. It is best to get it done before they request it. Not doing so could/will cause delays to your Application processing.

Eik2coth

Apr 12, 2015
Hi,

We applied in November 2014 and just received AIP and request for medical. We submitted medical with our application, but they requested a new one. How long does it usually take after AIP and after we submit medical to get a decision?

beast2000

Aug 26, 2014
It depends. Could be as little as 2 weeks or as long as 90 days. Too many unknown factors to state otherwise without giving false timeline.

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Eik2coth said:
Hi,

We applied in November 2014 and just received AIP and request for medical. We submitted medical with our application, but they requested a new one. How long does it usually take after AIP and after we submit medical to get a decision?
please what day in november 2014 did u apply?

beast2000

Aug 26, 2014
SamHom said:
I became PR in early november. I still haven't received PR card. Anyone else in similar situation?

It is coming soon. Just go about your business, and it will be in your mailbox!

Godgive

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hey Guys i was asked to submit my PCC and i have few days left to the time i was giving still i did not receives my PCC. Can they give me another time while waiting for it? Am so worried please advice

beast2000

Aug 26, 2014
Godgive said:
Hey Guys i was asked to submit my PCC and i have few days left to the time i was giving still i did not receives my PCC. Can they give me another time while waiting for it? Am so worried please advice
You need to send in a case enquiry like now, showing receipt of proof(receipts,courier receipts,credit card payments already taken or whatever) that you have long sent in the Background from your COO and or any additional places lived 6 months or longer.

Explain when you sent for it, along with scan attachments showing mail receipts. Find out from your COO(Country of Origin)or whatever Country your waiting on the Background checks for and get proof of those waiting times (even if it estimated), and explain this as well. There will be no promise that they will not close or refuse your Application since they didn't get it within the time they asked, however often time( at agents discretion ) they will understand, as long as you show proof you have done your due diligence.

Ask them to add the attachments and your Word Document explanation( whats the holdup, when u sent it,and when u expect it,and to read the additional items attached for proof) into your file. Wait a few days, and you will get a reply( in less than 10 days normally), indicating that they have attached items to your file. I would also suggest you call the Call Centre and explain the hangup(less reliable, but keep calling until u get an Agent that will work with you), and request an Agent to make a note of this information to your file. Doing both will ensure that you have at least given yourself a chance to avoid them refusing your Application. No promises though!

This is all assuming that you have already completed fingerprints, and sent in your background check or checks.

Here is the link to Case Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Good luck to you!