Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
DM: FEB 4, 2016
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
Any news regarding Montreal interviews? For me it's almost 3 weeks and nothing comes up

Pata

Sep 21, 2015
Inlandoct2014 said:
Any news regarding Montreal interviews? For me it's almost 3 weeks and nothing comes up
According to the CIC call center, the Montreal office has a delay of 4 to 6 weeks.

I got DM on Feb 11th and they told me not to expect to hear from them before March 24th.

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
We are from india ? My wife is on tourist visa in canada and we are planning to file outland application . her visitors status expires in 4 months , and till then i plan to get SA approval in outland sponsorship form . I will file tourist extension after that

My questions are

1)What are the chances of getting tourist Visa extension after her current status expires on outland form . Did anybody did that ?
2)Can we go to some country for 4-5 days and come back to start another 6 months validity period ?

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
Thanks, I called them and they said somewhere around March 17th. we'll see !!!

Pata said:
According to the CIC call center, the Montreal office has a delay of 4 to 6 weeks.

I got DM on Feb 11th and they told me not to expect to hear from them before March 24th.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Risabh_Canada said:
We are from india ? My wife is on tourist visa in canada and we are planning to file outland application . her visitors status expires in 4 months , and till then i plan to get SA approval in outland sponsorship form . I will file tourist extension after that

My questions are

1)What are the chances of getting tourist Visa extension after her current status expires on outland form . Did anybody did that ?
2)Can we go to some country for 4-5 days and come back to start another 6 months validity period ?
You should do some research, I believe (but I am not sure) that applicants from India have a very long processing time. If this is the case, and since your wife is already here, then you should consider applying inland.
I don't know about the chances of the visitor extension for someone from India, you should ask your question in the appropriate outland thread.
Every time you leave and re-enter Canada the officer has the authority to deny her entry. You have to decide if it's worth the risk.

shashank6590

Nov 23, 2011
Hello Everyone I need a big help

I filed my application in 2015 Feb in Quebec.After that I moved to Alberta in June 2015,I changed my address to Calgary.I got my work permit under spouse sponsorship in new address in Calgary.Now I just got an email to submit by CSQ.What should I do ....

Please help .....
Thanks
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
shashank6590 said:
Hello Everyone I need a big help

I filed my application in 2015 Feb in Quebec.After that I moved to Alberta in June 2015,I changed my address to Calgary.I got my work permit under spouse sponsorship in new address in Calgary.Now I just got an email to submit by CSQ.What should I do ....

Please help .....
Thanks
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Whatever address they provided, send an explanation letter that you and your spouse moved to Calgary and you are intend to live in Calgary, Alberta. Both of you should sign it, and if you have new IDs with your new address, provide copy of it. Don't forget to include the usual information of you and your app.
Have you both changed your address with CIC?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
shashank6590 said:
yes we have changed the address.

how i send them the info ?

to email or fax ?
I don't think it matters, if they gave you both options, just choose whichever is more convenient for you.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
shashank6590 said:
Can you tell me how to contact them

I know the phone nuo.
Should I send the letter too ..

;) ??? ??? ??? ???
I'm sorry, I assumed they provided you with some contact information, I'm not in Quebec, I don't know how the CSQ works. If you have only a phone number, then you should call and ask them. If they belong to CIC, you can send a case specific enquire. If none of these works, you can ask your MP for help. Please see further: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1exVjDW_qTVuCdi9Fnd5pKlOSA-XJ82Z4JDUZkUtQrE8/edit#heading=h.kqgdk0u1sa15

elisinha

Jan 18, 2016
After 4 weeks, I finally got my Landing Letter in Etobicoke. :D

Can anyone confirm that the Right of Permanent Residence can be paid on the spot?

Thank you!

YDSaskatoon

Feb 23, 2016
Inland 2014 July applicant

Anyone has an idea why CIC skips over so many applications in July and August 2014 and now they focus on November 2014 applications??? I am happy for everyone whoever hears back from CIC with good news.
CIC officialy received my complete application package on July 28 in 2014. I have waited so long and I was happy when CIC finally has started to process July 2014 cases, but now it seems like CIC is focusing on November cases now. I wish I could hear back from them soon!

Inlandoct2014

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 2, 2014
File Transfer...
SA, AIP : Jan 14, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 6, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 9, 2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
March 16, 2016
As far as I know, for CSQ you should have a valid address in Quebec by showing the proof (at least one):

Bill or statement of account from an electricity company - Photocopy
Bill or statement of account from a cable company - Photocopy
School or municipal tax account - Photocopy
Last pay stub - Photocopy
Notice of assessment from the Agence du revenu du Québec - Photocopy
Driver’s licence - Photocopy

Quebec immigration: 5148649191

If I were you, I would follow the one that sophieee mentioned above and send them an explanation letter along with some proof by mail and email (both), wait at least 1 month, and then follow up.

At the end the decision is yours to make, just be sure to choose the right one.

shashank6590 said:
Can you tell me how to contact them

I know the phone nuo.
Should I send the letter too ..

;) ??? ??? ??? ???

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
YDSaskatoon said:
Anyone has an idea why CIC skips over so many applications in July and August 2014 and now they focus on November 2014 applications??? I am happy for everyone whoever hears back from CIC with good news.
CIC officialy received my complete application package on July 28 in 2014. I have waited so long and I was happy when CIC finally has started to process July 2014 cases, but now it seems like CIC is focusing on November cases now. I wish I could hear back from them soon!
That's just how they do it.

Just like when they decided to do April and September before getting to March.

Invariably, the answer to almost any question regarding their efficiency boils down to CIC being completely inept, incapable of simple tasks like organizing things by date received.

It may be useful for future applicants to spray some kind of scent on their application package, possibly place a few strips of reflective tape on it, and include some coins so the package jingles. Maybe some feathers.
Whatever would help a puppy find your application is something CIC would benefit from.
Possibly writing "this application came in before all the other ones" on the envelope may be helpful as well.