+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

REV2255

Jan 20, 2015
It's blue day...

CIC received my application on Apr 3/15, and my husband got SA on June 8. but I got nothing till now. so I requested GCMS and got it today....!!

It shows CIC officer requested Fingerprint on June 9... and due on July 9..!! It was sent on email but it shows that CIC officer sent wrong email address!!!!! I got AOR on my email... but they made mistake after that!!!!!!

I called to call center... they said they cannot do anything else...

Is there any who have same experience with me? Is it ok I send finger print now????

Please advice me what I do!!... Please!!!

and how long fingerprint will take to send CIC??

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
REV2255 said:
It's blue day...

CIC received my application on Apr 3/15, and my husband got SA on June 8. but I got nothing till now. so I requested GCMS and got it today....!!

It shows CIC officer requested Fingerprint on June 9... and due on July 9..!! It was sent on email but it shows that CIC officer sent wrong email address!!!!! I got AOR on my email... but they made mistake after that!!!!!!

Is there any who have same experience with me? Is it ok I send finger print now????

Send the fingerprint ASAP via specific case inquiry as well as registered mail, with a letter of explanation. I'd also include the notes where it shows that the officer sent the email to a wrong address.
Did they close your file on ecas? Even if, Cic can re-open a case.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
REV2255 said:
It's blue day...

I don't know how long will take to have your fingerprints done. Search the agencies in your city and call them.
If it takes more than one day, send and explanation letter to CIC ASAP. Make sure you include the identification of the agent, you should have his/her initials in your GCMS notes, and send the letter through fax or email:
905-803-7392
CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca
Don't forget to include your DOB, country of origin, UCI, file number.

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there a step by step guide on how we can request GCSM notes for our application?? I cant find anything anywhere

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
Is there a step by step guide on how we can request GCSM notes for our application?? I cant find anything anywhere
FAQ http://goo.gl/yPWcrr

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am the applicant and I just requested them for myself (Free). How long does it normally take?

lighty_j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
SA: 27-10-2015
Passport Req..
AIP: 17-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Jamesdavid3 said:
I am the applicant and I just requested them for myself (Free). How long does it normally take?
Usually it takes one month. But some people reported receiving it in 3 weeks

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
lighty_j said:
Usually it takes one month. But some people reported receiving it in 3 weeks
It took me way over a moth. Closer to 2,5 maybe

dee365

May 28, 2015
MaryLou6 said:
The owp I have is for 2 years and it's case 27. I have health care thought, because we live in Alberta. My sponsor also got the SA yesterday, on the email address we've inquired to change through the specific case inquiry.
Thanks for your reply. All the best to you.

Qamar Sultana

Jun 28, 2015
Line.a said:
I haven't seen anyone starting a topic for the 2014 inlanders, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Happy New Years! Keep your spirits high and hopefully time will speed up much faster than what we saw last year. Please don't hesitate to share your stories, your concerns and questions on here!

A warm welcome, and good luck to you all!! :)
Let me be the first. I have applied for residency as spouse and application was received by cic on 1st May as per letter I received and my application is sent to Mississauga office for further processing. My medical was also done in September 3, 2014 as received by CIC too. Information on my husband internet page it shows processing. I am little anxious to know how more time it will take for my residency.
Regards
Qamar Sultana

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
Given your history with the drama over expired IEC implied visa working, and your many questions about condition 51 and being able to leave your common law partner, as well as leaving / coming back during processing, I'm actually pretty impressed you got all through without trouble from the CIC.

REV2255

Jan 20, 2015
MaryLou6 said:
Send the fingerprint ASAP via specific case inquiry as well as registered mail, with a letter of explanation. I'd also include the notes where it shows that the officer sent the email to a wrong address.
Did they close your file on ecas? Even if, Cic can re-open a case.
sophieee said:
I don't know how long will take to have your fingerprints done. Search the agencies in your city and call them.
If it takes more than one day, send and explanation letter to CIC ASAP. Make sure you include the identification of the agent, you should have his/her initials in your GCMS notes, and send the letter through fax or email:
905-803-7392
CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca
Don't forget to include your DOB, country of origin, UCI, file number.
Thanks guys..

I did finger print yesterday... it takes 72 hours to send out by mail from RCMP. so I might get my finger print end of next week or week after..

I sent email to CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca... I hope CIC officer send communication to right email in the future..

I'm so surprise that it is happened. I put right email address on my application and I got AOR on my email....but....

I just worry one more thing.. GCMS shows my application is assigned to officer RXXXXX and due date is Sep 8 which is next Tuesday. Please...Please not close out my application.....!!

I did my GCMS for free (not paid $5) as shown Sophieee's faq... Thanks Sophieee!!
It took exactly a month..

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
Hey,

I noticed today that my Sponsor's ecas is updated to "3.We sent you correspondence on August 31, 2015 about the decision on your application." - We got SA on the August 31
and mine says - "2.We sent you a letter on August 31, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." - date I got the AIP.

No DM yet, but keeping my fingers crossed that we will get it soon. Our officer is DPK. We also applied for the case notes today.
Good luck everyone!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
automaton82 said:
Given your history with the drama over expired IEC implied visa working, and your many questions about condition 51 and being able to leave your common law partner, as well as leaving / coming back during processing, I'm actually pretty impressed you got all through without trouble from the CIC.
But he hasn't gotten through the process yet. Maybe, CIC has found a problem with his application, which is why it's taking so long.

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
Ponga said:
But he hasn't gotten through the process yet. Maybe, CIC has found a problem with his application, which is why it's taking so long.
You might be right, a 2 month delay between SA and DM for inland is somewhat unusual.

I don't really want to wish anyone bad luck, regardless of their demeanor on this forum. But I just sort of thought all these delays by CIC were to ensure they're doing an amazingly thorough job, but if he is telling the truth on this forum in regards to his actions, and he's able to "easily" (no questions, no interview) get PR, then it's sort of... even more depressing, because it means the long delays are just 100% incompetence, instead of 50/50 with actual competent work :).