Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
REV2255 said:
Thanks guys..

I did finger print yesterday... it takes 72 hours to send out by mail from RCMP. so I might get my finger print end of next week or week after..

I sent email to CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca... I hope CIC officer send communication to right email in the future..

I'm so surprise that it is happened. I put right email address on my application and I got AOR on my email....but....

I just worry one more thing.. GCMS shows my application is assigned to officer RXXXXX and due date is Sep 8 which is next Tuesday. Please...Please not close out my application.....!!

I did my GCMS for free (not paid $5) as shown Sophieee's faq... Thanks Sophieee!!
It took exactly a month..
If your due date was Sep 8 and they receive your explanation before that date, than you should be fine! And they may even receive the actually fingerprints by then.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
MaryLou6 said:
Hey,

I noticed today that my Sponsor's ecas is updated to "3.We sent you correspondence on August 31, 2015 about the decision on your application." - We got SA on the August 31
and mine says - "2.We sent you a letter on August 31, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." - date I got the AIP.

No DM yet, but keeping my fingers crossed that we will get it soon. Our officer is DPK. We also applied for the case notes today.
Good luck everyone!
That looks like you already have DM! Some people never receive the actual DM, so maybe you are already waiting for the landing interview letter.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
That looks like you already have DM! Some people never receive the actual DM, so maybe you are already waiting for the landing interview letter.
The Sponsor has received DM, not the applicant (yet).

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
sophieee said:
Thanks for the reply Sophieee! +1!
Wow, that would be amazing, I was thinking it referred to the AIP! But that would be SOOO much better.

Is the landing interview letter send by email like all the other ones if that's the form of communication we've originally chosen?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Ponga said:
The Sponsor has received DM, not the applicant (yet).
Sorry, you are right, reading that "We sent you a letter..." made me think it must have been DM or landing interview, but it can be some kind of request.

MaryLou6, please ignore my previous message, and sorry for the false hope...
And yes, the landing interview is also an email.

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
sophieee said:
Sorry, you are right, reading that "We sent you a letter..." made me think it must have been DM or landing interview, but it can be some kind of request.

MaryLou6, please ignore my previous message, and sorry for the false hope...
And yes, the landing interview is also an email.
No worries, I will be refreshing my email every 2 seconds anyway :D
and yes, it's becoming an obsession haha

PTJ

Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesdavid3 said:
Is there a step by step guide on how we can request GCSM notes for our application?? I cant find anything anywhere
Which of these requests should one make as per the GCSM to really show details of pending PR application?

Privacy Act is to protect the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves where it is held by a government institution and to provide individuals with the right to access such information.

OR

Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.

dee365

May 28, 2015
PTJ said:
Which of these requests should one make as per the GCSM to really show details of pending PR application?

Privacy Act is to protect the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves where it is held by a government institution and to provide individuals with the right to access such information.

OR

Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.
The information below was taken from a facebook group member Christina Smith:

"I've noticed recently that there is some confusion about ordering GCMS notes... So, I figured I'd post the information here for everybody

For starters: What are GCMS notes?
Simply, they're the notes that CIC has on your file. They are what the agents enter into their computer system when they are looking at your application

How much does requesting my notes cost?
Nothing. If you are in Canada and are requesting under the Privacy Act, it should be free. You'll need to include some proof you're in Canada, though - a copy of a work permit or drivers license or similar document.

How do I request them?
The request can be done online. Go to https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do Click "Next" and follow the instructions on each subsequent page. The first page will be information about yourself (name, address, phone number, email address).
On the second page, select "Privacy Act", the language in which you would like to receive your notes, and then "Case Files". You'll then enter your name as on the application, your date of birth and UCI (if you have it); select "Notes in Electronic File" and then either "Immigration file: permanent residence" or "Sponsorship file" (depending on whether you are the principal applicant or the sponsor), and fill out the rest of the information requested. The next page will be where you upload a scan or photo of your documentation proving you are in Canada. Then you submit your request - you will receive a confirmation email relatively quickly, and then your notes will arrive, via email, in about 30 days.

I've tried to be pretty thorough here, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask away".

Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request

Demande d'accès à l'information et de protection des renseignements personnels (AIPRP) en ligne

atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca

jarry

Nov 23, 2014
MaryLou6 said:
Hey,

I noticed today that my Sponsor's ecas is updated to "3.We sent you correspondence on August 31, 2015 about the decision on your application." - We got SA on the August 31
and mine says - "2.We sent you a letter on August 31, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." - date I got the AIP.

No DM yet, but keeping my fingers crossed that we will get it soon. Our officer is DPK. We also applied for the case notes today.
Good luck everyone!

Congratulations!

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
DM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so happy, I can't believe!! Thank you for sticking with us during this whole time, you all were amazing!

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in EDMONTON will contact you to arrange an appointment for the
finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final
decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If
permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent
resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
MaryLou6 said:
DM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so happy, I can't believe!! Thank you for sticking with us during this whole time, you all were amazing!

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in EDMONTON will contact you to arrange an appointment for the
finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final
decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If
permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent
resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.
Congrats! :)

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
sophieee said:
Congrats! :)
Thanks Sophieee! You've been such a great help to me and everybody here, I'm glad you're done with waiting as well :)

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
BabyP said:
I just got the PR card in the mailbox yesterday

The wait is over!

(Feb 6,2014 applicant )

;) ;)
Congrats!

jarry

Nov 23, 2014
NinaLouise said:
Congrats MaryLou6! ;D

Does anyone here have applied in December 2014? I've just received the AOR so far....

Hi! Im December 2014 applicant Quebec province..still AOR and no news yet after submitting the CSQ