+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

cruiser34

Aug 27, 2014
so even if i dont recieve this email i dont have to worry that i have applied for open work permit as well and i am implied status. my worry was i am here with tourist visa and i can stay up tp 6 months and i have stayed already 4 months.

femago24

Oct 16, 2014
Hey peeps. Just wondering cic received my application for inland spousal sponsorship is there still a chance to send them back the application if it is incomplete or they just gonna ask to submit whatever is missing in application?

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
My TRV expired in May and I have been on implied status since. I submitted my application in April and got my AOR in August.
You're fine. Just wait and you'll hear something from them.

cruiser34 said:
so even if i dont recieve this email i dont have to worry that i have applied for open work permit as well and i am implied status. my worry was i am here with tourist visa and i can stay up tp 6 months and i have stayed already 4 months.

jmd2014

Apr 8, 2014
femago24 said:
Hey peeps. Just wondering cic received my application for inland spousal sponsorship is there still a chance to send them back the application if it is incomplete or they just gonna ask to submit whatever is missing in application?
Yes, there is a chance they will send it back. We originally sent in our application at the beginning of August. We received a letter from CIC saying the application was received. A few weeks later we received the entire application back because of an outdated form - updated in august.

We updated the form and resubmitted the application. We've now received another letter stating that the application was received.

I should also note that it appears that whomever was reviewing the application for completeness/correctness did not look though the whole package. Once they found the outdated form they immediately stuffed it all in an envelope and sent it back. I say this because the section that had the missing form had been completely disassembled (paper clips and binder clips removed). Meanwhile the rest of the application was exactly how I had organized it. I suspect if there are further errors they may send the application back a second time.

PixieDuster

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
GTA - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Inland withdrawn/ Resubmitted Outland 3-FEB-2015
AOR Received.
28-MAR-2015
File Transfer...
13-APR-2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
17-MAY-2015
MissFrowz said:
Thanks so much for the reply! This makes me less nervous.
I should add that my husband has had a PGWP since 2012 and recently had it upgraded to an OWP. This was so he could tutor - apparently when the PGWP says 'no primary or secondary school teaching' they mean anything to do with working with kids. Getting the OWP was easy-peasy... which means that unlike many others waiting for AIP, he can already work. Definitely worth considering once you get your PGWP.

bbears

Sep 11, 2014
Hi,
I am a June 20th Inland Applicant, AOR received last August 8th, I have just received my renewed passport.
My old one is not valid anymore since it has been punched.
Do I need to send a copy of my new passport to CIC? If yes, in which address thru email o mail.

Hope somebody will answer me, thanks a lot!

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
bbears said:
Hi,
I am a June 20th Inland Applicant, AOR received last August 8th, I have just received my renewed passport.
Do I need to send a copy of my new passport to CIC? If yes, in which address thru email o mail.

You can send them email through specific inquiry... You should provide all your details including your new passport info, and also attach copy of it.

CMLR

Jun 19, 2014
Cruiser, After 4.5 months our entire package was sent back. We had one form that had been sent back to be re-signed since it was signed in the wrong spot, none of us had caught it even though we looked everything over. I signed the form again and we signed the updated form since it was by then after August 1st and we re-sent the form(s). A week later we got AOR then nearly 2 months later our entire package was sent back saying that some forms were not in it and that one form was outdated. This was not the case, all the forms were there and all of them were the most up to date forms. This was very upsetting both to my husband and myself as well as our immigration consultant. The consultant told us in their 18+ years of doing this work they had never had this happen before. It was CIC mess up for sure and very frustrating since they wasted 4-5 months of our time. The only good thing is that it gave us a good reason to re-apply outland and worst case scenario I should have my PR card by next summer. I just wanted to share this because we did get AOR yet even after that they sent our applications back.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
I did the same a few weeks ago. I sent them the copies of my new passport via snail mail - xpress post.
Don't forget to attach your "information sheet" with all the post-filing communication with CIC.

bbears said:
Hi,

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azarme09 said:
I did the same a few weeks ago. I sent them the copies of my new passport via snail mail - xpress post.
Don't forget to attach your "information sheet" with all the post-filing communication with CIC.
do you have a link for the "information sheet"? i need to send updated documents as well. i have sent through the online form, but received no confirmation yet. so i want to send by snail mail as well.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so yeah, weird miracle for us.

we had submitted our application on march 12 and got no reply from CIC since then. we had been waiting for months and months and still nothing. called cic and agents couldn't find our file. we had given up hope and were planning to re-apply again. i had stopped even checking this site and e-cas out of frustration.

for no reason, i just checked e-cas couple of weeks ago with my client id and it shows our application as "in process" (sponsorship part). i am the sponsor. obviously we are so darn relieved (we were so upset with the uncertainty). the sponsorship application has been in process since sept 23.

i can see there are others like us in the spreadsheet who haven't received an AOR. may be this is a sign of hope for them as well. i am furious at CIC as to why they didn't put our file in the system earlier or communicate back, even though the receipt date on file is march 12. in the mean time i have gone from a PR to a citizen and need to update the documents as well.

sophie, i guess you can move us in the "file is in e-cas" category. :)

meikochan

Jul 25, 2013
Coming back from a couple of weeks ago...

My sister's husband ended up getting an approval letter to come pick up his PR, and he was to take his sponsor with him. But since my sister does not want him to get his PR anymore, and is filing for divorce, he's up and left the country.

Left his wife and CHILD behind...

We're all distraught. But, looking at the online file it's changed from Decision Made to In Process now.

Does anyone have experience as to what this means?

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
PLEASE FIND THE COPY OF THE ---- ATTACHED WITH THIS INFORMATION SHEET. THIS UPDATE IS REGARDING THE SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP AND PR APPLICATION OF -- AND --

PRINCIPAL APPLICANT

Surname - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document:
Given name(s) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document:
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Country of birth:
(If available) Universal Client Identifier/Client ID Number:
(If available) Application number:
Your current status in Canada:
The expiration date of that status:
Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses:
Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all:
Date the application was submitted:
The address where the application was sent:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
(if applicable) The postal company and tracking number if you sent your application via registered mail:
CANADA POST XPRESSPOST

DOCUMENT UPDATE:

(Document details go here, for eg if you had a baby, write the birth certificate number, date of birth, place of birth, address of baby, parent information here. Use separate lines)

SPONSOR

Surname - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document:
Given name(s) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document:
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Country of birth:
(If available) Universal Client Identifier/Client ID Number:
(If available) Application number:
Your current status in Canada:
The expiration date of that status:
Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses:
Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all:
Date the application was submitted:
The address where the application was sent:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
(if applicable) The postal company and tracking number if you sent your application via registered mail:
CANADA POST XPRESSPOST

chakrab said:
do you have a link for the "information sheet"? i need to send updated documents as well. i have sent through the online form, but received no confirmation yet. so i want to send by snail mail as well.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
chakrab said:
so yeah, weird miracle for us.

we had submitted our application on march 12 and got no reply from CIC since then. we had been waiting for months and months and still nothing. called cic and agents couldn't find our file. we had given up hope and were planning to re-apply again. i had stopped even checking this site and e-cas out of frustration.

for no reason, i just checked e-cas couple of weeks ago with my client id and it shows our application as "in process" (sponsorship part). i am the sponsor. obviously we are so darn relieved (we were so upset with the uncertainty). the sponsorship application has been in process since sept 23.

i can see there are others like us in the spreadsheet who haven't received an AOR. may be this is a sign of hope for them as well. i am furious at CIC as to why they didn't put our file in the system earlier or communicate back, even though the receipt date on file is march 12. in the mean time i have gone from a PR to a citizen and need to update the documents as well.

sophie, i guess you can move us in the "file is in e-cas" category. :)
Congrats, I bet it's a huge relief!:)
Everyone who haven't received AOR should check eCAS (or call the call the center for UCI and file number, if don't have it already).