+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Milen

Oct 15, 2014
Thank you ponga for the answer,

Do I need to apply on my own for an extension, for the visa to stay as I am not sure when I can get AIP, knowing now that I should include that and now it's too late. :(

cruiser34

Aug 27, 2014
Now i see that. I had no idea about this number. The problem is i am not if there was any questions in the documents asked about my client id. if there was i left it blank. But i send the copy of visa. I assume they would just see the client id there and not send back my application?

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Did anyone find a way to make a complaint to CIC - their lack of transparency is astonishing and whilst they allow the timelines of inland applicants to ever increase, CPC-M is now reportedly processing full applications from the UK, Sydney, and apparently some Asian countries. I didn't think processing outland applications beyond the first stage was their responsibility...

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
cioannou said:
Did anyone find a way to make a complaint to CIC - their lack of transparency is astonishing and whilst they allow the timelines of inland applicants to ever increase, CPC-M is now reportedly processing full applications from the UK, Sydney, and apparently some Asian countries. I didn't think processing outland applications beyond the first stage was their responsibility...
My husband and I would like to write a letter to our MP and complain about the long processing time. are there any templates for such letters?

lighty_j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
SA: 27-10-2015
Passport Req..
AIP: 17-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
cruiser34 said:
Now i see that. I had no idea about this number. The problem is i am not if there was any questions in the documents asked about my client id. if there was i left it blank. But i send the copy of visa. I assume they would just see the client id there and not send back my application?
I cannot be 100% sure, but the woman in the Call Centre said that it should not be a problem, as long as you attached the copy of the document where cic officer can find this number (study permit or work permit). This is not a usual reason to send the application back.

Milen

Oct 15, 2014
Hello everyone,

Anyone knows how much is the extension as visitors visa, I am in a temporary working permit for now and will extend before my permit expire next year. Thank you in advance guys.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Milen said:
Hello everyone,

Anyone knows how much is the extension as visitors visa, I am in a temporary working permit for now and will extend before my permit expire next year. Thank you in advance guys.
I paid $100. You have to renew it 30 days before it expires. You can do it online or by paper. Mention that you have applied inland.

Milen

Oct 15, 2014
shyla36 said:
I paid $100. You have to renew it 30 days before it expires. You can do it online or by paper. Mention that you have applied inland.

Thank you for the reply Shyla, sad situation that it is late for me to know I should have sent the OWP when I send my application, no choice for now but to extend my visa sa visitor.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Milen said:
Thank you for the reply Shyla, sad situation that it is late for me to know I should have sent the OWP when I send my application, no choice for now but to extend my visa sa visitor.
I know sorry to hear but its ok. When you get aip, you can apply owp online and doesnt take so long. However, i know what you mean, its an added expense as you could have had implied status. Ive extended my visa twice and have been approved 1 yearextension each time,

Milen

Oct 15, 2014
shyla36 said:
I know sorry to hear but its ok. When you get aip, you can apply owp online and doesnt take so long. However, i know what you mean, its an added expense as you could have had implied status. Ive extended my visa twice and have been approved 1 yearextension each time,
Yes Shyla, the expense especially now I move with my husband and need to choose as it was far. So I gave up my job and stay with my husband, he is the only one working now because of the situation. It is really tough, I really want to work to save and help each other but couldn't do anything but to wait.

Do I need to say how long I will extend my visa when I get one?

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Milen said:
Yes Shyla, the expense especially now I move with my husband and need to choose as it was far. So I gave up my job and stay with my husband, he is the only one working now because of the situation. It is really tough, I really want to work to save and help each other but couldn't do anything but to wait.

Do I need to say how long I will extend my visa when I get one?
Hubby is the only one working too. So everything is on budget but dont worry our time will come, hope sooner than later.
Anyway, the first extension i asked for 1 year they gave me 1 year, this second one, i asked for 2 years they gave me 1 year but is totally fine with me as i am positively hoping i would already get my aip sooner. I just didnt want to lose my status even if i was on implied because of alberta health care. If you have more queries on your extension you can message me, also i included some bank account data, aor etc. i did mine inline and received it in less than a month.

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Do any June or later applicants have access to Ecas? I applied June 5 and AOR was August 8 and still no access to Ecas.

Diva Diva

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Hi guys... pls is it possible to use someone else's credit card to pay for the application fee as long as you have same last name? Also how long does it take to obtain the receipt form?thank you

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diva Diva said:
Hi guys... pls is it possible to use someone else's credit card to pay for the application fee as long as you have same last name? Also how long does it take to obtain the receipt form?thank you
Anyone can pay the fee, but I don't think that you can use someone's card (even with the same last name) unless they have authorized you to do so...obviously.

Have that person pay the fee and then print out the receipt (instant results) and include it with your application.

Diva Diva

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Ponga said:
Anyone can pay the fee, but I don't think that you can use someone's card (even with the same last name) unless they have authorized you to do so...obviously.

Have that person pay the fee and then print out the receipt (instant results) and include it with your application.
What i mean is paying with a credit card that is not for the sponsor or the applicant. Maybe for a close family member(brother)? Is it acceptable by CIC?