+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Congrats, Sophieee!
I'm confused though... They sent you the information from Station A? I sent mine to Station B...

"Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Spouse and Common-law Partner (currently living in Canada):
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

Other family class applications:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392"

From here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

sophieee said:
It was sent to the sponsor and look like this:

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Thank you, everyone, It's a big relief:)

azarme09 said:
They sent you the information from Station A? I sent mine to Station B...
It wasn't just Station A, but it's P.O. Box 6100, which is for "Other family class applications" and "RPRF payments or other correspondence". I don't know... just hope they do:)

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
sophieee said:
Is it May 2, isn't it?

An other good news for today: My husband just received AOR!:)))))) Still nothing in the e-cas, but i guess they need a couple days for that:)
Yep
Congrats for AOR :)
I am in Montreal if you want to update :)
Medical & police certificates , OWP sent with the application .

randhawa_a

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
sophieee said:
Is it May 2, isn't it?

An other good news for today: My husband just received AOR!:)))))) Still nothing in the e-cas, but i guess they need a couple days for that:)
congrats sophie.. its another hope for all of us. You made my weekend happy :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
randhawa_a said:
congrats sophie.. its another hope for all of us. You made my weekend happy :)
Yeah, I really hope that mean that they finally started to work in Missi:)

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Smsm81 said:
Where did you study French? Did you paid for it or for free?
I know most here don't have AIP yet, but just wanted to share that, for Québec applicants, after you get AIP there are some really wonderful French classes provided by MICC for FREE. I'm just about to finish up my courses on Friday, and they've been really helpful.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/french-language/learning-quebec/index.html

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
QuebecOkie said:
I know most here don't have AIP yet, but just wanted to share that, for Québec applicants, after you get AIP there are some really wonderful French classes provided by MICC for FREE. I'm just about to finish up my courses on Friday, and they've been really helpful.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/french-language/learning-quebec/index.html
Exactly! Once things get approved I'm hoping to switch to one of the free courses you mention. But in the meantime, if people don't have any approval/AOR etc it's a bit more difficult to find places that are free/cheap. Luckily we found one in Mtl that took me with the documents I had & although possibly not as intensive, it's better than nothing/waiting around.

higgins1

Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014 CSQ: 06-02-2014 AIP + DM: 09-04-2015
atticusfinch said:
Exactly! Once things get approved I'm hoping to switch to one of the free courses you mention. But in the meantime, if people don't have any approval/AOR etc it's a bit more difficult to find places that are free/cheap. Luckily we found one in Mtl that took me with the documents I had & although possibly not as intensive, it's better than nothing/waiting around.
May I ask you where could you go without AIP? Cause I'm in the same boat, but I couldn't find any place yet..:(

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Atticusfinch will have to give details on any actual classes (the only thing I had before AIP was all through the military and military family support organisation, as I'm married to a military member), but duolingo.com is pretty great for a free resource.

vic11

Apr 21, 2014
HI Guys,

Question..!

I am currently working full time. MY OWP is expiring next three months.
My wife is a PR and we are collecting documents to file our Inland Spousal application within next few weeks. Does sending an OWP extension with my spousal application give me Implied Status? If yes..can I continue working at my job..but I will not be having any work-permit in hand nor a SIN card with any new expiry to prove to my Human Resources dept

I am confused for my status In-Canada and can I work or not if we are under implied status..please help..!!

MK27

Feb 14, 2013
Hi All

I got married in March'2014 in my home country and I am a PR in Canada. My husband is on open work permit in Canada and his WP is expiring in August'2014.

Now I have to put the spousal application for my husband, I know I have an option for INLAND Application only. But I have few questions if anyone can help me in this:

1. Can we put "Spousal" outside Canada, as the processing time is shorter from our home country?

2. And what about his Open Work Permit, Can he apply for his WP extension ? And if so, what is the best process to get the extension on his WP?

3. As we were dating each other since last 4 years in Canada and before that we knew each other from our home country, Do I have to provide the proof when we were dating in Canada ? And if so, what proofs are included in it ?

4. And lastly, if I am applying this application by myself, Should I mention in the cover letter as we were dating here and it makes our case more strong ?

5. He has already applied for his application under CEC in November 2012 and did not hear back from them as of now, So does it impact on "Spousal Application" ?

Please reply it will be great help for us. As we are running out of time and needs to make decision.

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
higgins1 said:
May I ask you where could you go without AIP? Cause I'm in the same boat, but I couldn't find any place yet..:(
Have sent you a message with the french class info!.. If anyone else is interested, just drop me a DM & I'll send you the details.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
vic11 said:
HI Guys,

Question..!

I am currently working full time. MY OWP is expiring next three months.
My wife is a PR and we are collecting documents to file our Inland Spousal application within next few weeks. Does sending an OWP extension with my spousal application give me Implied Status? If yes..can I continue working at my job..but I will not be having any work-permit in hand nor a SIN card with any new expiry to prove to my Human Resources dept

I am confused for my status In-Canada and can I work or not if we are under implied status..please help..!!
If you apply for an OWP, you will have implied status and you will be able to work while your file is in process. I'm not sure about the SIN#, but I think you can use your expired SIN.