+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Guys, it will be a month next weekend since I submitted my application.

Do you guys recommend that I get my meds done now or as I had planned earlier, towards the end of June?

CPC-M has all of my documents except the medical.

I am also planning to call them next week just to touch base + push about the AORs.

Thanks!

StefanoR

Apr 24, 2014
Hi,

I have just registered but I could not find where to fill up the information:

Category........: Spouse
Visa Office......: CPC-Mississauga
App. Received.......: 17-03-2014
AOR Received.: Not yet
Med's Done....: Sent with ap

My wife and daughter are Canadian. After living for 11 years in Europe, we decided to come to Canada. They complain about bureaucracy there, but WTF is going on here!!! There is no office that I can go to, no email address I can contact and even the call center (from within Canada only) gives automatic replies, unless you know you have to press 0 at some point to get to an operator.

I was somewhat relieved to see that I am not the only one with an overdue AOR, but appalled at the same time. How could you let people wait for 3 months and more before giving them a confirmation that you got their documents? Don't they know that we need the UCI number to file other applications (for example I am trying to apply for a temporary work permit and also I need the UCI number to be put on my wife healthcare card). I am sure the poor employees at the CPCs are trying their best but are sorely understaffed.

For a country that is made up 95% by immigrants and their descendants I would have expected better. They say entry to Canada is a privilege, not a right. That does not mean they can treat us like that. It is our lives they are toying with...

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
CPC-M is currently not issuing AORs. I do think, however, that they are processing applications as they go. A little bit frustrating but you should try calling them at around the 6 month mark. My application packet was delivered on April 3rd. Our timelines are close. I would worry if CPC-M is as idle as it currently seems around November.
Pls check the 2014 spreadsheet to compare your application :)

StefanoR said:
Hi,

I have just registered but I could not find where to fill up the information:

Category........: Spouse
Visa Office......: CPC-Mississauga
App. Received.......: 17-03-2014
AOR Received.: Not yet
Med's Done....: Sent with ap

My wife and daughter are Canadian. After living for 11 years in Europe, we decided to come to Canada. They complain about bureaucracy there, but WTF is going on here!!! There is no office that I can go to, no email address I can contact and even the call center (from within Canada only) gives automatic replies, unless you know you have to press 0 at some point to get to an operator.

I was somewhat relieved to see that I am not the only one with an overdue AOR, but appalled at the same time. How could you let people wait for 3 months and more before giving them a confirmation that you got their documents? Don't they know that we need the UCI number to file other applications (for example I am trying to apply for a temporary work permit and also I need the UCI number to be put on my wife healthcare card). I am sure the poor employees at the CPCs are trying their best but are sorely understaffed.

For a country that is made up 95% by immigrants and their descendants I would have expected better. They say entry to Canada is a privilege, not a right. That does not mean they can treat us like that. It is our lives they are toying with...

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Hello Quebec residents :)
I just found out some information might be in good favor for some of us. if you came to Quebec as student and you still have valid study permit, you can study and pay Quebec fees even before the Federal issue your Aip.
Check this out ;http://www.concordia.ca/admissions/tuition-fees/quebec-residency/situations.html Your legal spouse qualifies as a Quebec Resident

You may fall into one of these two categories for this situation:

Your legal spouse qualifies as a Quebec Resident

Submit these documents:

A clear copy of your marriage or civil union certificate
Proof that your spouse is a Quebec Resident according to one of the other situations.

or, this situation is valid as well:

Your common-law spouse, with whom you have a child, qualifies as a Quebec Resident

Submit these documents:

A sworn statement as proof of a common law relationship
A clear copy of the student’s or spouse’s child’s birth certificate that states the names of both parents of the child
Proof that your spouse is a Quebec Resident according to one of the other

michaella1964

Nov 16, 2012
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
File Transfer...
AIP 21-01-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2014
hi to all here is my question our good conduct certificate from Holland will be arriving next week were to I send it in vegreville since that's were our file is do I adresse it to a special dept ,that sall we are waiting for,and wen that's done what is the next step,thanks for all replies.

randhawa_a

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
I have one question.
My student visa ia expiring soon after couples of month. Can i apply for new visitor visa. If yes, how long its take. Please tell me estimate time.

alexander_Schwartz

Apr 17, 2014
I just wanted to write everyone that applied for Inland processing in January of this year. CPC-M must be starting to at least input our cases into the computer system as I finally received AOR yesterday after almost 100 days of waiting. At least I finally know that A.) They received my application. B.) My application was complete to their satisfaction. C.) My file was NOT lost in the move from CPC-V to CPC-M. Now comes the hard part....waiting for AIP and DM.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
That's excellent news! It just confirms what I was thinking earlier that they are processing the applications but doing a bad job of informing us about it. Thanks for letting us know!

alexander_Schwartz said:
I just wanted to write everyone that applied for Inland processing in January of this year. CPC-M must be starting to at least input our cases into the computer system as I finally received AOR yesterday after almost 100 days of waiting. At least I finally know that A.) They received my application. B.) My application was complete to their satisfaction. C.) My file was NOT lost in the move from CPC-V to CPC-M. Now comes the hard part....waiting for AIP and DM.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Send you certificate to the same address you sent your application to since your application was not transferred to CPC-M. Attach a cover letter with the following details:

Name and date of birth of the sponsor and the applicant
UCI of the applicant
Date on AOR and application number (if AOR was received)

michaella1964 said:
hi to all here is my question our good conduct certificate from Holland will be arriving next week were to I send it in vegreville since that's were our file is do I adresse it to a special dept ,that sall we are waiting for,and wen that's done what is the next step,thanks for all replies.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
If you sent an OWP application w/ your spousal application, you will have implied status.
Otherwise you can apply for extension/conditions to change online. Usually it takes about 1 - 2 months but you MUST apply at least 30 days before the expiration of your current status.

randhawa_a said:
I have one question.
My student visa ia expiring soon after couples of month. Can i apply for new visitor visa. If yes, how long its take. Please tell me estimate time.

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
alexander_Schwartz said:
That is great to hear!

I also just received my ATIP/GCMS notes that I ordered. This is part of it:
Primary Office: CPC Mississauga
Secondary Office: CPC Vegreville
App Status Reason: TFR-Workload (re)-distribution

It also indicates the file was received, and is sitting in Mississauga. The last update was when they set me the letter indicating it transferred, there has been nothing since then. In addition, the reason I ordered it was because I sent additional documents, but there's no indication those were "joined up" with my application either. I'll have to order the notes again in a month and see.

On the plus side it appears to have all of my details as the sponsor, and a record that I did pay all the fees. So I think Vegreville did a lot of work before sending it to Mississauga.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Hey Alex, were you able to update sophiee about this change in status? It would be useful to have your information entered in the spreadsheet :)

alexander_Schwartz said:

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
according to people in other threads, CPC-V will be done with AIPs around the July 8th mark. after that they are out of the inland process. so that's why we have July 8th on the timeline for so long. even CIC help line have mentioned that CPC-M won't start processing till V is done. looks like CPC-V are now at the end of their queue and CPC-M are starting theirs.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexander_Schwartz said:
Thanks for the update. So I assume at current speed, it is 3 months from receipt until CPC-M sends us AOR.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
alexander_Schwartz said:
I'm soooo happy for you, and for all of us, we will get AORs soon!!:)
Dassine2013, Hwanlj, Aussie.in.Montreal, check your spam folders every day!:)