Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
Smsm81 said:
Hello Quebec residents :)
I just found out some information might be in good favor for some of us. if you came to Quebec as student and you still have valid study permit, you can study and pay Quebec fees even before the Federal issue your Aip.
Check this out ;http://www.concordia.ca/admissions/tuition-fees/quebec-residency/situations.html Your legal spouse qualifies as a Quebec Resident

You may fall into one of these two categories for this situation:

Your legal spouse qualifies as a Quebec Resident

Submit these documents:

A clear copy of your marriage or civil union certificate
Proof that your spouse is a Quebec Resident according to one of the other situations.

or, this situation is valid as well:

Your common-law spouse, with whom you have a child, qualifies as a Quebec Resident

Submit these documents:

A sworn statement as proof of a common law relationship
A clear copy of the student's or spouse's child's birth certificate that states the names of both parents of the child
Proof that your spouse is a Quebec Resident according to one of the other
You can't. The Quebec residency requirement is the 2nd step. The 1st step is your status in Canada, you should be a Canadian citizen or PR.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Or that they are now opening the packets & issuing AORs. We'll should see how many AORs are issued by CPC-M by the end of May to guess their process pattern.

civic said:
Thanks for the update. So I assume at current speed, it is 3 months from receipt until CPC-M sends us AOR.

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
StefanoR said:
Hi,

I have just registered but I could not find where to fill up the information:

Category........: Spouse
Visa Office......: CPC-Mississauga
App. Received.......: 17-03-2014
AOR Received.: Not yet
Med's Done....: Sent with ap

My wife and daughter are Canadian. After living for 11 years in Europe, we decided to come to Canada. They complain about bureaucracy there, but WTF is going on here!!! There is no office that I can go to, no email address I can contact and even the call center (from within Canada only) gives automatic replies, unless you know you have to press 0 at some point to get to an operator.

I was somewhat relieved to see that I am not the only one with an overdue AOR, but appalled at the same time. How could you let people wait for 3 months and more before giving them a confirmation that you got their documents? Don't they know that we need the UCI number to file other applications (for example I am trying to apply for a temporary work permit and also I need the UCI number to be put on my wife healthcare card). I am sure the poor employees at the CPCs are trying their best but are sorely understaffed.

For a country that is made up 95% by immigrants and their descendants I would have expected better. They say entry to Canada is a privilege, not a right. That does not mean they can treat us like that. It is our lives they are toying with...
In the states is the same, but at least in that country you can Sue their sorry ass off. In here is a fking dead end wall with a shutted tiny black clerk's window in the middle

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
Amazingsho said:
In the states is the same, but at least in that country you can Sue their sorry ass off. In here is a fking dead end wall with a shutted tiny black clerk's window in the middle
Huh...tiny black clerk???????

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
Hey Everybody,

This is a quick update.

I still haven't got the AOR yet, but my application has been put in to E-CAS system.

It didn't show up anything a week ago, but now it shows my address and this---> "We received your application for permanent residence on January 14, 2014."

Now at least I know that my application was not lost on the way..(AFTER 100 days....)

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
hwanlj said:
Hey Everybody,

This is a quick update.

I still haven't got the AOR yet, but my application has been put in to E-CAS system.

It didn't show up anything a week ago, but now it shows my address and this---> "We received your application for permanent residence on January 14, 2014."

Now at least I know that my application was not lost on the way..(AFTER 100 days....)

I tried to log-in in Ecas but no luck! I sent my application last February 2014. No AOR as of now.

alicia13

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
19-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
1-Dec-2014
alexander_Schwartz said:
I just wanted to write everyone that applied for Inland processing in January of this year. CPC-M must be starting to at least input our cases into the computer system as I finally received AOR yesterday after almost 100 days of waiting. At least I finally know that A.) They received my application. B.) My application was complete to their satisfaction. C.) My file was NOT lost in the move from CPC-V to CPC-M. Now comes the hard part....waiting for AIP and DM.
Thank you for sharing!
It's been 75 days since they received my application so hopefully I'll hear something within another month.
Good luck everyone!

dassine2013

Feb 21, 2014
No AOR for me, after 101 days of submitting my application, unlike you Hwanlj there is nothing for me in the e-CAS system,would you please tell me what is the identification type that you used?

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
hwanlj said:
Hey Everybody,

This is a quick update.

Awesome!! I guess CPC-M really is starting to do something. At least you can be more relieved now..

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
dassine2013 said:
No AOR for me, after 101 days of submitting my application, unlike you Hwanlj there is nothing for me in the e-CAS system,would you please tell me what is the identification type that you used?
Hey dassine2013, I am the person being sponsored, and I used my UCI number (I have it because I'm on my work visa)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
hwanlj said:
Hey Everybody,

This is a quick update.

I checked the e-cas both with my and with my husband's data, but nothing...
Anyway, thanks for the info, I will check it more frequently:)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sophieee said:
I checked the e-cas both with my and with my husband's data, but nothing...
Anyway, thanks for the info, I will check it more frequently:)
sophieee ..may i know what's ur and ur husband status in Canada and whats ur and ur husband nationality ??
because if u got visitor visa stamp on ur passport then that's gonna be ur client ID ..u can see their 8 digits number in ur visitor visa stamp ...u can follow like this then ....THIS FOR THEM THOSE APPLY INLAND PR WHILE VISITING HERE ON TRV....
applying permanent resident in Canada ..
applying in trv permit
once u see tools ready for check status
click on UCI
enter that's 8 digits uci ..but must use middle - so something like this 1234-5678
enter ur last name only as shown in application
ur date of birth
country of birth

fumbler1983

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
28-09-2014
Is there anyone from Michigan that applied inland and can verify if they needed a passport? I only have an enhanced license and from the checklist that seems sufficient but I have been hearing conflicting stories. Thank you

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
HARMIN said:
sophieee ..may i know what's ur and ur husband status in Canada and whats ur and ur husband nationality ??
because if u got visitor visa stamp on ur passport then that's gonna be ur client ID ..u can see their 8 digits number in ur visitor visa stamp ...u can follow like this then ....THIS FOR THEM THOSE APPLY INLAND PR WHILE VISITING HERE ON TRV....
applying permanent resident in Canada ..
applying in trv permit
once u see tools ready for check status
click on UCI
enter that's 8 digits uci ..but must use middle - so something like this 1234-5678
enter ur last name only as shown in application
ur date of birth
country of birth
I'm Hungarian, but now I have visitor extension, so I know my UCI. My husband is a naturalized Canadian citizen, he also has a UCI from his past applications. I tried both, with the correct data, but there is nothing in the e-cas.
I'm sure they didn't started processing my file yet, they don't follow the dates so strictly. (Or in the worst case scenario my file is lost or it is on it's way back to me because of a fatal failure).

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sophieee said:
I'm Hungarian, but now I have visitor extension, so I know my UCI. My husband is a naturalized Canadian citizen, he also has a UCI from his past applications. I tried both, with the correct data, but there is nothing in the e-cas.
I'm sure they didn't started processing my file yet, they don't follow the dates so strictly. (Or in the worst case scenario my file is lost or it is on it's way back to me because of a fatal failure).
That's mean they never open ur package yet and not to worried because they not gonna return back ur application without sending u any notification or cause of return ...As we all know their got delay in application process because of files transfer and every one in this forum suffering from that delay cause by file transfer to CPC-M ..Its look like they promise a lot but deliver nothing ,but i still hope they will get back to their right track soon.. Good luck and god bless all of us