May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
civic said:
You might want to try to order GCMS. GCMS provides more insights about the status of the application, and BC will probably accept it. It will tell them the application has been received, complete, and registered in the system. One sort of concrete proof of eligibility before the AIP.
I'm a January applicant, ordered my notes in July, but everything was "not started yet", so didn't even bothered to send it to HIBC. And I know that someone from August, 2013 just received his/her notes, and same thing, everything was "not started yet". As far as I learned, if there is no problem with your application, than it take only a few days, couple weeks to process it, so you won't see anything in your notes before that. But that's just speculation from what I read on the forum.

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
sophieee said:
I'm a January applicant, ordered my notes in July, but everything was "not started yet", so didn't even bothered to send it to HIBC. And I know that someone from August, 2013 just received his/her notes, and same thing, everything was "not started yet". As far as I learned, if there is no problem with your application, than it take only a few days, couple weeks to process it, so you won't see anything in your notes before that. But that's just speculation from what I read on the forum.
i think that's true. once they start working on it, it takes them a couple weeks to make decision. of course security checks could take longer.
i had a skilled worker application before, they started processing after a year of the submission date, and a couple weeks later decision was made.

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
mary63 said:
i think that's true. once they start working on it, it takes them a couple weeks to make decision. of course security checks could take longer.
i had a skilled worker application before, they started processing after a year of the submission date, and a couple weeks later decision was made.
Oh really then I will get decision soon... on ecas they say they r working on my file on 2nd september. So hopefully I will get decision soon

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
michminn said:
There are distinct disadvantages to applying from within Canada, including longer processing times, lack of status, inability to work and ineligibility for provincial/territorial health insurance coverage. For this reason, applicants are encouraged to carefully read the guide which provides important information for an applicant to consider before completing this application

In BC, if you are married and have been in Canada for 6mos. or longer you are considered a "Resident", therefore you become eligible to receive BC medical. Per the Medicare Protection Act.

http://www.health.gov.bc.ca/insurance/msp_register.html

Have they started processing Applications sent in 2014? Looks like this AIP? Correct me if I am wrong.
We filed in May 2014 for Inland have received AOR so far...Any progress going.

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
shaqhal said:
hell everyone. about two weeks ago I received a letter by mail from cic asking for more in formation about my personal history and family, was told to resend 5406e and 5669e and on the letter they had a fax number email address and mailing address. I called the call center and they sat was okay to send it via email. I email the documents to them and I haven't heard anything back yet... has this happened to anyone on here?
Looks like they have started processing 2014 applications. Any progress? . Have u received AIP ?

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
missworld13 said:
Oh really then I will get decision soon... on ecas they say they r working on my file on 2nd september. So hopefully I will get decision soon
Are you able to check status online?. We filed in May2014, so far cannot check status. Any idea.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
vik999 said:
Looks like they have started processing 2014 applications. Any progress? . Have u received AIP ?
missworld received AIP, but she had a special case. They are still (not) working on apps received on July 29-30, 2013, so don't expect AIP for 2014 applicants in the near future.

virk1129

Aug 26, 2014
Guys nothing is happening..it will be friday tmrw and i bet it is going to be 30 july 2013 again...how long is this going to continue..okkk cic can process applications in 13 months...but they r nt doing anything....like this the first stage is going to be 24 months one day...this is going no where... This government is deaf and inhumane...if they dnt want to give a work permit before aip..then they should give us monthly welfare money...

Gaymer

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
13-06-2015
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
Wating4turn said:
Any May 2014 Applicants able to login into ECAS??
May applicant here, and I can't log in.

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got this information from the Outland London UK thread....

SchnookoLoly said:
ATTENTION 2014 APPLICANTS

So in the past six or so months, London has been a bit chaotic in terms of applications. They are processing a bunch of applications from Islamabad to help with the backlog there, and as a result, a bunch of people who have requested processing in London have had their applications transferred to Mississauga or Ottawa.

If you applied in 2014, please post here and let us know which office is processing your application. It will say it in your sponsor approval letter, something along the lines of "Your file has been transferred to -x- for processing."

Thanks everyone!

-Schnooks, Becki567, and ghunter, your friendly spreadsheet editors. :)

I guess this is another reason why the processing times at Mississauga are getting slower and slower, they have to process more applications which they dont normally do, putting extra work on them.

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
For the record, Outland applications start in Mississauga anyway, they go there first for sponsor approval, then Mississauga forwards them to London. Since London is picking up applications from Islamabad now, only some applications are being forwarded to London. Most not going to London are going to Ottawa, but a handful have stayed in Mississauga.

We have no idea what effect this will have on processing times, though, we're tracking which office is processing applications on the Outland spreadsheet now (linked in my sig) to see how things change.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
sophieee said:
missworld received AIP, but she had a special case. They are still (not) working on apps received on July 29-30, 2013, so don't expect AIP for 2014 applicants in the near future.
What is her case?