+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
cathrina26 said:
Hi everyone, I'm very happy to shared my good news. I'm August 21, 2013 applicant, AIP received Nov. 20, 2014, and today Dec. 3, 2014 I just got my OWP as of 2:30pm from the mail. Soon i checked the mail, i knew it was OWP and i can't stop jumping and almost slip into the snow and i cried for the happiness and blessings i got today. After 15 months of waiting. I also just wanna thank to those people who help me out to answered my questions before. Ponga and linden. You guys probably won't remember me but i really appreciated your help. I'm hoping everyone here will get theirs too. Have faith. Stay positive guys. Certaintly, God is good all the time. Thank you again. God bless you all.

Hi
Congrats to you! We exactly the same day. August 21/13. (SA) for husband but in my part need a proof relationship documents. So no Aip for me still waiting again after I send the following document. I'm jealous
Can't wait to work

cathrina26

Dec 11, 2012
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi
Congrats to you! We exactly the same day. August 21/13. (SA) for husband but in my part need a proof relationship documents. So no Aip for me still waiting again after I send the following document. I'm jealous
Can't wait to work
Thanks Sept 11 2013. Hope you'll get yours soon atleast before the holiday vacation. Be positive.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
JohnnyP said:
I got the sponsor approval on Nov 10th, and on the same day, my wife got an e-mail requesting for marriage certificate and some additional documents to prove our relationship. We sent them 2 weeks ago via Xpresspost and there is still no response from CPC.

I called the CIC just now to check our status and the lady told me that it will take approximately another 6 weeks for the officer to physically get our package and review them. Why? Because it takes time for the mail to be delivered from their mail room to the officer and officer has 200 applications opened on their desk...

So, after 16 months of waiting, due to lack of evidence, we have to wait (at least) another 6 weeks, which could be 16 weeks because of Christmas holidays. Is CIC asking for additional proofs these days to buy more time? Or are we really lacking of evidence? I was confident that we included all the documents in the original application to prove them our relationship was genuine.

Sigh... :'( :'(
Did they request documents that you didnt submit in first place?

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
cathrina26 said:
Hi everyone, I'm very happy to shared my good news. I'm August 21, 2013 applicant, AIP received Nov. 20, 2014, and today Dec. 3, 2014 I just got my OWP as of 2:30pm from the mail. Soon i checked the mail, i knew it was OWP and i can't stop jumping and almost slip into the snow and i cried for the happiness and blessings i got today. After 15 months of waiting. I also just wanna thank to those people who help me out to answered my questions before. Ponga and linden. You guys probably won't remember me but i really appreciated your help. I'm hoping everyone here will get theirs too. Have faith. Stay positive guys. Certaintly, God is good all the time. Thank you again. God bless you all.
This is great news! We applied the same day as you, but got our AIP on the 24th of Nov. I have been seeing a lot of people say they have been waiting six weeks for their OWP, so I am happy to see this. Congratulations!

cathrina26

Dec 11, 2012
AchankengCrawford said:
This is great news! We applied the same day as you, but got our AIP on the 24th of Nov. I have been seeing a lot of people say they have been waiting six weeks for their OWP, so I am happy to see this. Congratulations!
Thank you. I know, hope all of you guys get yours too. I'm crossing my fingers and i will pray for you guys.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
JohnnyP said:
I got the sponsor approval on Nov 10th, and on the same day, my wife got an e-mail requesting for marriage certificate and some additional documents to prove our relationship. We sent them 2 weeks ago via Xpresspost and there is still no response from CPC.

I called the CIC just now to check our status and the lady told me that it will take approximately another 6 weeks for the officer to physically get our package and review them. Why? Because it takes time for the mail to be delivered from their mail room to the officer and officer has 200 applications opened on their desk...

So, after 16 months of waiting, due to lack of evidence, we have to wait (at least) another 6 weeks, which could be 16 weeks because of Christmas holidays. Is CIC asking for additional proofs these days to buy more time? Or are we really lacking of evidence? I was confident that we included all the documents in the original application to prove them our relationship was genuine.

I am so sorry to read this JohnnyP! This whole process is so time and nerf consuming. I hope that you will get news before 6 weeks.
I am still waiting that the officer looks at my OWP. on the phone I was told to call in 2 or 3 weeks.
keep your smile though, because we don't have the choice any way , right?

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
cathrina26 said:
Thank you. I know, hope all of you guys get yours too. I'm crossing my fingers and i will pray for you guys.
Cathrina26, it worked! We got ours in the mail today!!! I am so relieved - we can finally start paying off our debt and can relax a bit about money. My husband said that it's like he just arrived in Canada because now he can actually start living! Everyone who is still waiting, I hope your day comes soon!

cathrina26

Dec 11, 2012
AchankengCrawford said:
Cathrina26, it worked! We got ours in the mail today!!! I am so relieved - we can finally start paying off our debt and can relax a bit about money. My husband said that it's like he just arrived in Canada because now he can actually start living! Everyone who is still waiting, I hope your day comes soon!
Wow! I'm very glad and happy to here that! Thank God, For the answered prayers. That's a big relieved for us. This would be one of the best thing happened today! Hope CIC will continue sending good news to all of us. Congratulations! God bless AchankengCrawford

mattb123

Sep 24, 2013
This is killing me. October applicant. At this rate, when am I going to even get DM/landing? When's the last time anyone on this thread got DM?

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
don't worry mttb123 I just got my DM 3 days ago....and got my landing interview at cic edm yesterday..

I know where everybody is coming from in terms of waiting time and I hope that everybody will have a good news too before Christmas...

thegorchess

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
JohnnyP said:

This is horrible. It is crazy making! They should not be so understaffed!

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Guys ...a quick question. Does cic check by calling on the sponsor's company? What does one do if she suddenly becomes unemployed? What background checks are done on the sponsor.

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
jomarcabiles said:
don't worry mttb123 I just got my DM 3 days ago....and got my landing interview at cic edm yesterday..

I know where everybody is coming from in terms of waiting time and I hope that everybody will have a good news too before Christmas...
Wow seems like Edmonton is pretty fast! Congrats

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
JohnnyP said:

Sorry to hear that Johnny, how frustrating!! Unbelievable those cic clowns :mad:

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
So I called CIC first thing this morning as the last agent I spoke to told me there was a mailing in our file that had to be sent out by Dec.4th.

This agent says she see’s nothing in our file about any mailing. Although she said we DO have AIP. And that my husband should have got his AIP letter on Nov.17th (which is the date on eCAS it shows they began his Stage 2 processing). She cannot tell why it wasn’t sent, but said she is sending an email to tell them to issue his AIP email. She said it could take days or weeks depending on how busy they are.

She was also very surprised to see that we got our AIP on Nov.17th and that my husband still doesn’t have his OWP. She checked and said it hasn’t been approved yet. :( She see’s no reason why not, and that she thinks we should have gotten it by now.

I am very happy for those receiving OWP, don’t get me wrong….but OMG!!! Where the EFFFFF is ours?!?!??? I am so sad that we won’t be able to do a nice bday for our little guy and we are barely getting by on rent for xmas, let alone gifts. I am still hoping we get the OWP soon, but apparently it still isn’t issued. :(