+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
You got the sponsor AIP. Submit the required documents & follow up with them in a month or so if you don't get the applicant AIP.

pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

I am August 26 Applicant. My husband got an email from CIC today:

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

And I got an email saying they need:

Proof of Relationship: Documents proving your relationship and co-habitation with your
spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/03/03

I am confused is it AIP or not? And for proof we have already submitted marriage certificate pictures tickets and all...Please help.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

Proof of Relationship: Documents proving your relationship and co-habitation with your

I am confused is it AIP or not? And for proof we have already submitted marriage certificate pictures tickets and all...Please help.
No, this is not AIP. Seems to be a new thing for CIC. Send them ANY documention you have, letters/cards/correspondance that show you and your spouse living at the same address since you originally filed your application. They have questions as to whether you have been residing in Canada this entire time, and that is what they are looking for documentation to prove.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

Since you are being asked for additional proof that you have been living with your sponsor, I don't think so, because the AIP is supposed to be this:

Dear xxxx:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

You need to send additional [new] information, not copies of what you've already sent. They are asking for MORE proof.

Good luck!

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

So it's August 26 for today *sigh* when the daily sheep counting will end?

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Hey guys, since we got into the subject of going home for a while etc, what is the general consensus of the *sponsor* (Canadian Citizen) going to their home country for 3-4 weeks while the inland app is in process and with the applicant remaining in Canada? Of course the sponsor can leave and enter as they please, just wondering if that could cause any problems with the application.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
beholder69 said:
Hey guys, since we got into the subject of going home for a while etc, what is the general consensus of the *sponsor* (Canadian Citizen) going to their home country for 3-4 weeks while the inland app is in process and with the applicant remaining in Canada? Of course the sponsor can leave and enter as they please, just wondering if that could cause any problems with the application.
Wouldn't the Canadian citizen already be in their home country? ....

In case you mean the Canadian is naturalized, there shouldn't be an issue with sponsor going for a visit/vacation somewhere else. The only issues I've ever seen arise from that is when the sponsor is outside the country and the landing interview had to be rescheduled. Never reschedule a landing interview if you can help it. LOL

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Alurra71 said:
Wouldn't the Canadian citizen already be in their home country? ....

In case you mean the Canadian is naturalized, there shouldn't be an issue with sponsor going for a visit/vacation somewhere else. The only issues I've ever seen arise from that is when the sponsor is outside the country and the landing interview had to be rescheduled. Never reschedule a landing interview if you can help it. LOL
Oh, come on, you knew what I meant lol :D

Good to know, my wife will be happy, I can't take any more nagging, although if an interview is scheduled in the meantime, she's coming back the very next day ;D

Thanks +1

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
beholder69 said:
I don't see any issue with it however depending on how far along the process is, ie: late in 2nd stage and expecting DM at any time, is if the landing interview is scheduled in middle of sponsor's absence outside of Canada. The sponsor must be at the landing interview same time as the applicant. Rescheduling is an option but such a big headache and hassle.

Screech339

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
beholder69 said:
...although if an interview is scheduled in the meantime, she's coming back the very next day ;D
Coming back where the next day?

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

did you include forms that shows you and your spouse have the same address?

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
pari7896 said:
Hello Guys,

Congrats Pari
Wondering why now they keep asking for extra proof of relationship? When everybody sent everything in the beginning of the process.
Is that the new rule or they just lost or mix up with the transfer from Vegreville & now the easy way for them is ask for new ones?????

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Guanaquito said:
Congrats Pari
Wondering why now they keep asking for extra proof of relationship? When everybody sent everything in the beginning of the process.
Is that the new rule or they just lost or mix up with the transfer from Vegreville & now the easy way for them is ask for new ones?????
It could be that she didn't include and documents showing they both had the same address or any joint account documents. There are many reasons, but whatever the reasons when a request is made, you should fulfill it ASAP and question the reasons later if needed.

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
screech339 said:
I don't see any issue with it however depending on how far along the process is, ie: late in 2nd stage and expecting DM at any time, is if the landing interview is scheduled in middle of sponsor's absence outside of Canada. The sponsor must be at the landing interview same time as the applicant. Rescheduling is an option but such a big headache and hassle.

Screech339
We are December 2013 applicants so with the current pace seems like a long way to go but due to some other stuff we currently have in process, she won't be able to leave before January/February, so if in the meantime they speed things up, there is a chance that we get AIP and maaaaaaybe DM (wishful thinking) around that time.

I meant that if an interview is scheduled while she's away, I'll book her the next flight back to Canada so that we get this whole thing over with.

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
Good News guys. I got my Landing Interview on Dec 16 at CIC Edmonton at 9-10am.

I can't be happier today. the long process is over.

do you have any idea guys what to expect during the interview?

Abyssin

Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now in CTD-Mississauga)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun 3, 2014
Med's Request
Sent with our App.
Med's Done....
Jan 28, 2014
jomarcabiles said:
Good News guys. I got my Landing Interview on Dec 16 at CIC Edmonton at 9-10am.

I can't be happier today. the long process is over.

do you have any idea guys what to expect during the interview?
Congrats !