+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
CherPare said:
I have definitely considered this! I'm a December 2013 applicant and this is just painful. I didn't do my research enough before we applied... My husband is from HK and their office is 7 months! This is awful. I'm pregnant and just want this nonsense to be over with. :( If it still doesn't get better after Sept I will pull it, this is bull!
then better cancel it ... coz normally it take less then 7 months (stage1%2) u can check hk time line fourm in here ~ to see how fast right now then decide

shandra12

Sep 8, 2014
Dear Shandra:Thank you for your e-mail to the Prime Minister.While the Prime Minister understands the circumstances that caused you to write, there are certain restrictions on the involvement of Cabinet members - including the Prime Minister - in cases like the one you have described. These limitations exist to assure all applicants that the immigration and refugee determination process is independent and free of political interference. Accordingly, the Prime Minister will not be able to make any representations on your behalf to the Department of Citizenship and Immigration in this matter.I have forwarded your e-mail to the Honourable Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, for his information and consideration.While I know you will be disappointed by this response, I hope that you can understand the reasons for this policy.Once again, thank you for taking the time to write.J.P. VachonManager/GestionnaireExecutive Correspondence Servicesfor the Prime Minister's OfficeServices de la correspondancede la haute directionpour le Cabinet du Premier ministre

Cjohn

Mar 9, 2014
I have the same fear. That's why part of me wants to withdraw inland and pursue Outland but I'm also worried that once I do that the inland would suddenly start moving, then I'd have to start from scratch all over again

thegorchess said:
Oh I have been emailing everyone, for months. I was in the Star article. I tweet at Chris Alexander and CIC. I am not keeping quiet, but it isn't helping. Maybe with more people emailing, tweeting and generally being pests they will actually start to work. 2014 is almost over and CPC-M hasn't done a thing. It makes me think the timeline will reach 24 or even 36 months.

The only solace I take is that I work in very large office in Toronto. That means I work with people who live in Ajax and Pickering. They are getting an earful about Chris Alexander.

MiriMinBC

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
thegorchess said:
Is anyone considering cancelling their application and switching to outland? My app was received October 1, 2013. At this rate it could be another year before they get to it. What do you think? Is it worth the switch? Would my husband be able to apply for a work permit after the outland first stage of 47 days? I don't give a rats bottom about the second half, I need to get him working!!!!!!

The only things stopping me at this point are:

a) the cost of redoing medicals, etc.
b) spite (I know this is what Chris Alexander wants and now that he is my sworn enemy I don't want to bend to his will)
Medical exam results only last a year, I thought, so you may have to re-do anyway right?

I don't think he wants people to apply a certain way. I think he's just another government department head trying to make things work with a shrinking budget and fewer employees (when they moved cases from Vegreville to Mississauga I doubt they hired a lot staff to handle the load).

But yes it crossed my mind a few times to pull my Inland and go Outland.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shandra12 said:
Dear Shandra:Thank you for your e-mail to the Prime Minister.While the Prime Minister understands the circumstances that caused you to write, there are certain restrictions on the involvement of Cabinet members - including the Prime Minister - in cases like the one you have described. These limitations exist to assure all applicants that the immigration and refugee determination process is independent and free of political interference. Accordingly, the Prime Minister will not be able to make any representations on your behalf to the Department of Citizenship and Immigration in this matter.I have forwarded your e-mail to the Honourable Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, for his information and consideration.While I know you will be disappointed by this response, I hope that you can understand the reasons for this policy.Once again, thank you for taking the time to write.J.P. VachonManager/GestionnaireExecutive Correspondence Servicesfor the Prime Minister's OfficeServices de la correspondancede la haute directionpour le Cabinet du Premier ministre
At least Chris Alexander would know that we have addressed this to the PM office. For some reasons I feel like this guy really hate immigrants. I call on ppl to keep contacting government officials.

CherPare

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-20-2015
I was wondering if anyone could give advise on something?

My husband and I just recently got a joint account and bought a new vehicle together.

At the time that we sent our application out we had none of these 'legal' things to back up our relationship (Other than same addresses on ID). We only had testimonies that we lived together as we don't pay rent where we are.

We are married and were told that proving our residence together wasn't as important, but I figured it should be proven. :)

Would you guys say it would be valuable to send our joint account info and car ownership papers in now; our application is not in process yet and our app was received in December.

Input?

Thanks in advance!!

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thegorchess said:
Oh I have been emailing everyone, for months. I was in the Star article. I tweet at Chris Alexander and CIC. I am not keeping quiet, but it isn't helping. Maybe with more people emailing, tweeting and generally being pests they will actually start to work. 2014 is almost over and CPC-M hasn't done a thing. It makes me think the timeline will reach 24 or even 36 months.

The only solace I take is that I work in very large office in Toronto. That means I work with people who live in Ajax and Pickering. They are getting an earful about Chris Alexander.
It's crazy there's no formal place a complaint can be addressed. I feel for all of us, because our voice is not making any difference. I'm also afraid of the static months we had since files were transferred, like it was an excuse to put those files on hold. I plan my life wrong twice already believing the time frame, because it keeps increasing. It's way passed disrespectful, since we have no explanation why this paid government service is not being completed.

It's just a lot of people to put in this position, specially financial hardship, which is not good for the government itself. When people talk about applying out land at this point, drives me crazy, since we paid for this service and I'm not even sure we get refund for that. And in most of the countries, when withdrawing, you immediately lose implied status and have to leave Canada, and wait for the whole new process to be completed, not just 1st stage. When we applied and paid for this service, it was a totally viable option, those excuses that is in the best interest to apply outland only appeared after the increase of 1st stage inland.

I honestly wouldn't mind if they delayed 2nd stage, since the basic rights we need to keep going on with a normal life comes with 1st stage. We are all in a very bad situation, I personally have no idea what to do if the time frame increase even more. It's holding back our life, our dreams, and the clock keeps ticking.

thegorchess

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
sophieee said:
For everyone who is planning to send a letter to her/him MP, you can find the processing time updates from CIC starting from November, 2013 on the second sheet of the inland application's timeline spreadsheet. Maybe it's helpful to show the exact progress (or the lack of it).
That is amazing and depressing! Thank you so much for sharing.

thegorchess

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
Brazilian Canadian said:
It's crazy there's no formal place a complaint can be addressed. I feel for all of us, because our voice is not making any difference. I'm also afraid of the static months we had since files were transferred, like it was an excuse to put those files on hold. I plan my life wrong twice already believing the time frame, because it keeps increasing. It's way passed disrespectful, since we have no explanation why this paid government service is not being completed.

I have asked the office of Lysane Blanchette-Lamothe to inform me of any organization, etc. that we can go to for assistance or to merely file a grievance. I do not hold much hope. Her office has been wildly unhelpful. They just throw out the Tory line that “you haven’t reached the timeline yet” and completely overlook my questions.

In my opinion the best route to go is to tweet, but to tweet enmass using the hashtage #canadaproud. That is the hashtag CIC and Chris Alexander use when bragging. The issue is we need a lot of people to be doing it and I don’t think many on this website are willing. The only way to get attention is to embarrass them.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
rifat said:
Out of luck again guys...... nothing from cic still. We have gone 1 week over 5 months for the landing letter n still nothing..... plz keep us in your prayers too.

Congrats to all who have received aip/dim/owp/pr and landing dates.

I pray and wish everyone all the very best in this waiting game played by cic.

God bless us all :)
i thought you alrdy land @@ maybe u can sent e-mail to ask cic office did they sent you landing letter ?

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They issue AORs almost instantly now after receiving the applications, without screening through them, just to cash out the payments and put the applications in dust for months. That is so immoral! When the applications are confirmed as 'received', no more refund. They take the money but they dont want to do the job they are supposed to. We keep saying it's time for CIC to wake up, it's time for us to bring them to justice, but we have no resource/no helps to do any of those.
Is there any MP all accross Canada that might have a sympathy, a heart for people like us?

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I guess most of us here with get this new Conditional PR status for 2 years until we can get our Full PR because of the stupid new rule.

What happens within these 2 years when we are under Conditional PR? Do we keep having to inform the CIC if we move or change address?

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
yata520 said:
this just curious ... can people sent inland and outland form together???
also YAY!!!! i got my landing LETTER!!!!! it will be on Sept.25.2014 !!!! wahahahahaha
Congratz YATA, got yourS first than I do