civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screech339 said:
Not surprising considering you only filed your application 5 months ago and haven't gotten to AIP stage yet. Right now it's unfortunately another 7-8 months away. A lot of people who applied for GCMS not long after getting AOR stage tends to get nothing but a blank sheet of info. You will only see what is written on your file as what the agents wrote at the time. I think you would get more success in getting anything on your file as you get closer to AIP stage.

Screech339
I applied for GCMS because I sent in additional document last mth after AOR was issued so I want to make sure it is received. And GCMS shows it was received and was put in my paper file. I also wanted to make sure our file is in the system because we cannot login to ECAS till now. So with this record of GCMS I have some peace of mind for now that everything is in order. When it will be in process is still a mystery.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
civic said:
I applied for GCMS because I sent in additional document last mth after AOR was issued so I want to make sure it is received. And GCMS shows it was received and was put in my paper file. I also wanted to make sure our file is in the system because we cannot login to ECAS till now. So with this record of GCMS I have some peace of mind for now that everything is in order. When it will be in process is still a mystery.
hi civic how did u send in additional document and where did u send it?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
civic said:
That is a good way to confirm if your documents has been received or not as an alternative to absence to ecas log in status. I like that approach.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anng said:
hi civic how did u send in additional document and where did u send it?
I sent it to Mississauga, same address as initial application. I included a cover letter, a copy of AOR and ask them to put it in my file and it appears they did it on same day they received. I will probably request another GCMS to confirm medical received status. There is no harm to order GCMS multiple times to follow up.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
civic said:
I sent it to Mississauga, same address as initial application. I included a cover letter, a copy of AOR and ask them to put it in my file and it appears they did it on same day they received. I will probably request another GCMS to confirm medical received status. There is no harm to order GCMS multiple times to follow up.
ok thank you civic we would be sending some additional documents next week and dont know what to do. Wer u able to log into ecas already?

shandra12

Sep 8, 2014
Guys if possible civic was right earlier I think its better to just discuss AIP, questions about landing and other really important matters here.

its not nice to read all these other matters but AIP, and points of actions against cic is rarely discussed I think it makes sense to focus on that in the 2013 inlamd thread, together we can do something about cic delays which is the big issue here.

fugaziosbourne

Aug 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
WeCanadoIt said:
Lets do something!!!!!!!

I propose we pick a day (after parliament is back) and make as much noise as we can on that day.

- Send mails to MPs
- Contact Media(CTV,CBC, newpapers, etc..)
- Pick a Hashtag on twitter and get it trending and tweet at appropriate people
- Post to a variety of social media sites(reddit, etc.)
- Flood CIC with calls
- update the petition with a call to action

I feel like this way we will have a much louder voice and if we can get even 1 MP to mention it or a tv station to pick it up, this could really help.

It would have to be everyone getting involved.

DAY OF ACTION 2014
(maybe the 24th?)

Lemme know what ye think and if you are willing to get involved.
I'm willing to help. It should be obvious the government doesn't care about inland applicants and their spouses. Why should we be passive and take it? Hoping and praying that "this will be the week they start processing applications again" doesn't seem to be working out. Even if nothing comes from our actions, at least we tried.

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Smsm81 said:
I am in
Let me deal with the media if you guys ok with that.
We can make some drafts; one addressed to media representatives, another for MPs and third one for PM and Immigration minister.
Media like detailed messages, so we can take some stories to them, the heart breaking ones : the ones who will give births and they aren't covered, also for the families lives with one income; depression and anxiety comes because of that.
For MPs stories specially the liberals to urge them to make some actions, just to ask CIC to perform their job in reasonable time .
Finally drafts to PM and CIC head Minister asking them,politely,to process our application in proper time and stop backlogging us in favor of processing citizenship applications.
At least they are working and being covered where we don't have any of these privileges.
That's my thought.
I'm definitely in for action but I don't think that it will help to write 'heart breaking stories'; I wrote our MP just the facts, cause those they can't ignore!
CIC made a promise in their Operational bulletin 565 from February 2014: "" To improve service and processing efficiency, responsibility for processing SCLPC applications were transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M to leverage its expertise in family class processing," but till today the processing time has only been INCREASED by months!

Scarlett_R

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
Mailed together with aplication
fugaziosbourne said:
I'm willing to get involved. It should be obvious the government doesn't care about inland applicants and their spouses. Why should we be passive and take it? Hoping and praying that "this will be the week they start processing applications again" doesn't seem to be working out. Even if nothing comes from our actions, at least we tried.
I am also willing to help in any way possible. My partner sent an email to our MP today and we can also try twitter, the media, CIC, etc... I think is a good idea to plan a day of action together and focus on results instead of fighting each other in this forum.

We are all in the same shitty situation, better be together and focus our energy in getting results or at least try.

Wecanadoit I think the 24 is a good date.

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
whatever date you all sey to make noise and let us be heard. . I'm in!

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cbc.ca/news/immigration-minister-chris-alexander-hangs-up-on-as-it-happens-1.2672727

According to the article I personally don't think Chris Alexander's personalities fit well into the immigration portfolio. He cant control himself, lack of diplomacy and lack of respect for public. Can we contact the journalist of As It Happens Radio Show and see if they can bring our issue to air by an interview with Alexander?

(Its just my thought, and I hope screech339 wouldn't jump in to criticize me :-*)

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
I applied to sponsor my spouse with inland application. It will take 13 months to get the application accepted for first stage.
As my spouse living with me and enjoy the implied status until first stage approval , and during that time not covered by Alberta health services.
Because Alberta heath care only covers when you have valid visa and extend up to 90 days.
So what the advice to cover her health care during that lapse time especially if she got pregnant. I have coverage for her that covers her lab exam and medicine.
Any advice highly appreciated

Scarlett_R

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
Mailed together with aplication
civic said:
I got GCMS record for my spouse today. We got AOR on Aug 7. We requested GCMS on Aug 15 and it seems that as soon as AOR is issued, the file is created and checked. No mention of bring forward date. Everything is mostly blank.
Hello civic,

May I ask you how did you applied for GCMS record? I would like to request it too but haven't been able to find the right link to do it...

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
yata520 said:
this just curious ... can people sent inland and outland form together???
also YAY!!!! i got my landing LETTER!!!!! it will be on Sept.25.2014 !!!! wahahahahaha
Sorry yata520, I missed your post from the other day. Congrats!!! You're almost done with this horrible process. ;D

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Daizey said:
Sorry yata520, I missed your post from the other day. Congrats!!! You're almost done with this horrible process. ;D
don't worry :D and thank you :DD ya finally i may free if my landing interview will go well ..:D i really really pray inland speed will move fast again less suffer