+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Here is the question I have. In the sponsorship approval letter CIC says they will be in contact "shortly" about the application for permenant residence. One wonders what CIC means by shortly?

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
God be with us said:
My ecas now says,

1. Received your application for PR on July 15 th 2013
2. We started processing June 12, 2014
3. Medical results have been received.

No mention of Decision Made......hope this is ok?
Hi, have you got AIP first then OWP? We haven't applied an OWP yet, but I would like to get some sense of what the time is for us.. We applied on July 22...

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
stellahello said:
Hi, have you got AIP first then OWP? We haven't applied an OWP yet, but I would like to get some sense of what the time is for us.. We applied on July 22...
Hey,

I got approval for OWP and AIP in the same email. And the OWP document through mail.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
happy birthday to me happy birthday to me Happy Birthday to me ...
I wish CPC-M can give me AIP/DM to me for my birthday :D

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
yata520 said:
Happy birthday to you!
CIC updated to july 19. Wish we all hear good news soon.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
yata520 said:
Happy Birthday!! :)

watchnlearn

Jun 10, 2014
Another question folks:

My husband needs to get two PCC's from two different countries. The first country (A) will process fairly quickly within 4-6 weeks whereas the second one (B) takes from 1 1/2 months up to 3 months. Would it look strange if we send Country A's PCC first and then follow up by sending Country B's PCC a few months later (or whenever it arrives) or does it make sense to send them together?

The CIC has not asked for these checks yet but our processing date is getting closer so we're hoping and expecting to hear from CIC any day now. We would like to get the process of PCC paperwork started.

Also, same question with medical...should we send it all together with the PCC or send medical in now?

jn0t703

Nov 15, 2013
Hi Guys, haven't been here for a while, hope everyone is doing good.

We've just found out that my wife is pregnant :). Should we let CIC know? Has anyone been in this situation before? Appreciate all advises.

Thanks.

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
jn0t703 said:
Hi Guys, haven't been here for a while, hope everyone is doing good.

We've just found out that my wife is pregnant :). Should we let CIC know? Has anyone been in this situation before? Appreciate all advises.

Thanks.
Hi jn0t703,

We got pregnant halfway throught the process and got a letter from the OBGYN to confirm pregnancy and due date. We sent this to CIC through our lawyer. I don't think it changes the process at all, is just good to notify them of any changes in your status. Hope this helps

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Morning everyone so frustrated with cic today sigh called again this morning agent said they haven't scheduled a landing date yet and if I don't get one within 3 months they'll send another email!!!! Wtf man!! So I gotta wait another 3 months I can't wait anymore I'm so tired and drained emotionally from this process. Almost at the end and just feel like giving up :-[

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Just called CIC to ask them about my application since it was past 18th july on their website. The guy gives me cr*p about sending in police certificates late in march! (Which i sent in voluntarily, long before they wouldve started processing my file) And that thats the reason they're late at processing my file! I told him that had nothing to do with stage 1. Didnt agree with me. What a load of bs. Pfft.