+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

watchnlearn

Jun 10, 2014
5hr3wd said:
Just called CIC to ask them about my application since it was past 18th july on their website. The guy gives me cr*p about sending in police certificates late in march! (Which i sent in volunteerly, long before they wouldve started processing my file) And that thats the reason they're late at processing my file! I told him that had nothing to do with stage 1. Didnt agree with me. What a load of bs. Pfft.
That's terrible! I thought medical and police certificates are part of second stage not first? Maybe they're being inundated with so many calls they're just trying to piss people off so we don't call anymore.

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
5hr3wd said:
Just called CIC to ask them about my application since it was past 18th july on their website. The guy gives me cr*p about sending in police certificates late in march! (Which i sent in volunteerly, long before they wouldve started processing my file) And that thats the reason they're late at processing my file! I told him that had nothing to do with stage 1. Didnt agree with me. What a load of bs. Pfft.
Uggg. Excuses, excuses. PCCs are very clearly stated as part of stage 2.

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Exactly.. Most of the CSRs are pretty much useless. It's rare to find nice agents, but they do exist. I'm gonna try calling again.

EDIT: Got a good agent to help me this time, she sent an email to CPC-M inquiring about my application. She said that might help get them to have a look at my file if they've missed it or anything.

jn0t703

Nov 15, 2013
kismetfatum said:
Hi jn0t703,

We got pregnant halfway throught the process and got a letter from the OBGYN to confirm pregnancy and due date. We sent this to CIC through our lawyer. I don't think it changes the process at all, is just good to notify them of any changes in your status. Hope this helps
Thank you kismetfatum!

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Question please, what are the circumstances that I can leave the country without affecting my inland appication. I came from country that requires Visa and i just need to go to my country.

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
5hr3wd said:
Just called CIC to ask them about my application since it was past 18th july on their website. The guy gives me cr*p about sending in police certificates late in march! (Which i sent in voluntarily, long before they wouldve started processing my file) And that thats the reason they're late at processing my file! I told him that had nothing to do with stage 1. Didnt agree with me. What a load of bs. Pfft.
If you've sent in those documents volunteeringly I recommend you or your Mp do a specific case inquery on your file fast.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cmathslu said:
Question please, what are the circumstances that I can leave the country without affecting my inland appication. I came from country that requires Visa and i just need to go to my country.
There's nothing preventing you from leaving Canada, but since you require a visa to enter Canada...the chances are greater that you would be denied re-entry.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that you can do increase the chances of being allowed to return to Canada. :(

This is one of, if not THE biggest, `catch' to being able to apply Inland from Canada. You're suppose to stay...in Canada.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received today is a response from Toronto Star to petitioners:

I'm hoping to file it Monday, but I can't tell you for sure cos daily stories take priorities over features.

I've already organized my notes, and I know what to quote from each couple I've interviewed, got the comments from CIC. It's just a matter of finding the time to pound it out on a keyboard.

nk

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
processing applications from july 19....

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
robytheron5506 said:
If you've sent in those documents volunteeringly I recommend you or your Mp do a specific case inquery on your file fast.
Yes I'm thinking to do the same, I'll probably wait out the next week before going to the MP. Thanks for the advise!

Also does it matter if my sponsor is a PR not a citizen, will they still help?

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Last Friday they updated from July 12th to July 16.

Today (Friday) it went from July 16 to July 19th

This recent update has progressed 3 days. 3 days of progress in 7 calender days of waiting.
Previous update was 4 days of progress in 7 calender days of waiting.
Average is 3.5 days of progress in a weeks time.

SO,

I'm Sept 18th - so there are 2 months of apps in front of me. It should take about 4 months for them to review my application. That's October 18th. My Common-laws work permit expires end of November ...cutting it close!!

Also, i dont think that they'll be able to keep the '11 month' for first stage AIP if they process only 3 or 4 days of applications in a week. At this rate is should be 24 months for first stage approval - AIP

wow.... this is unacceptable from a first world country...

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
cmathslu said:
1. What is your current status? If you are without status and overstayed a visa CBSA does not like that and will probably not let you enter the country

2. Do you AIP yet? If yes they are more likely to let you enter the country. You still need a travel visa.

3. If you need to leave the country do so for a short period of time (~2-3 weeks) and have your sponsor travel with you.

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Linden said:
1. What is your current status? If you are without status and overstayed a visa CBSA does not like that and will probably not let you enter the country

2. Do you AIP yet? If yes they are more likely to let you enter the country. You still need a travel visa.

3. If you need to leave the country do so for a short period of time (~2-3 weeks) and have your sponsor travel with you.
1) I extended my stay as a visitor until October this yr.
2) I am patiently waiting for my AIP.
3) ok, then

Thank you for the reply.

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Ponga said:
There's nothing preventing you from leaving Canada, but since you require a visa to enter Canada...the chances are greater that you would be denied re-entry.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that you can do increase the chances of being allowed to return to Canada. :(

This is one of, if not THE biggest, `catch' to being able to apply Inland from Canada. You're suppose to stay...in Canada.
It's just i have complicated situation that I need to be done in my country. Embassy can't help in anything.

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
bankerguy said:
Last Friday they updated from July 12th to July 16.

Today (Friday) it went from July 16 to July 19th

This recent update has progressed 3 days. 3 days of progress in 7 calender days of waiting.
Previous update was 4 days of progress in 7 calender days of waiting.
Average is 3.5 days of progress in a weeks time.

SO,

I'm Sept 18th - so there are 2 months of apps in front of me. It should take about 4 months for them to review my application. That's October 18th. My Common-laws work permit expires end of November ...cutting it close!!

Also, i dont think that they'll be able to keep the '11 month' for first stage AIP if they process only 3 or 4 days of applications in a week. At this rate is should be 24 months for first stage approval - AIP

wow.... this is unacceptable from a first world country...

Very depressing....