Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
todare said:
Just to be evil I always thought one should consider sending an X rated dvd of yourself to them to prove your relationship..(joke)
I think I sent one picture of us kissing, but that was as close as we got!

Greatness

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3,2013
Doc's Request.
January 31 2013 RCMP requested
AOR Received.
24/4/13
Med's Done....
February 4,2013
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hoping this yr
I just my landing interview date next week Wednesday! :) at the etobicoke office! any advice

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
RRSweet said:
Hey Guys! I've been seeing a lot of us getting really frustrated with each other lately, mostly because we are on edge due to this whole process. In any case... let's all be respectful to one another and understanding, as things are very sensitive for us at this point in our lives. Money is tight, we are tired of waiting without information, we are mentally, emotionally and physically drained, most are experiencing marital issues caused by financial and other stressors, and the list goes on. That said, I believe it to be exceptionally important for us to be here for each other..as only we know what each other is going through, as many outsiders can't even begin to understand ! This whole process is dreadfully long and I'm sure we are all over it!
We may not know each other personally, but we sure have built online relationships with each other and have created a sense of community, simply because of our circumstances.
Hang in there guys ... every road has an end :)
Thansk RRSweet, we need more members on here like you! Thanks for the encouraging words. :)

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
got the letter from CPC-M but not AIP/DM is letter to say they are working on June 11 2014 and they are have high volume inquiry maybe my file may process soon .. still better then nothing lol

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
yata520 said:
got the letter from CPC-M but not AIP/DM is letter to say they are working on June 11 2014 and they are have high volume inquiry maybe my file may process soon .. still better then nothing lol
Why is still on june 11? Others got email saying they are on 16.
Does it mention how long you may hear from them?

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These new letters saying they will process the application soon, are they sent by email or mail!?
And everyone from July is receiving it or just people who inquire by phone?

I still think is lame their excuse that there's a high volume of application, since they simply din't process any for 4 months...

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Brazilian Canadian said:
These new letters saying they will process the application soon, are they sent by email or mail!?
And everyone from July is receiving it or just people who inquire by phone?

I still think is lame their excuse that there's a high volume of application, since they simply din't process any for 4 months...
I believe only those that called to inquiry about their application are receiving the letters. Mine came two weeks after I called CIC and went to my lawyer, she got it in the regular mail. I'm a July 30 applicant.

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Krinaaa said:
Hello everybody :D seems like a lot staff change at the end of the year so u guys will be on this little changes that I did notice, I hope there is somebody from Mexico , I have a question everybody who already been thought this process from Mexico say that they send 2 police certificates one from the city that they live referring to
The province and another one that the Canadian embassy in Mexico City did process for them with the PGR tha Canadian embassy send it directly to the case provessing center in canada that was processing their application, seems like there was an update on that part on dec 2013 and the instruction only says about the one that the Canadian embassy process for u and it takes 60 to 90 bussines days x_x , so I call them and tell them if was only that one , at the call center and they say yes bit the letter that CIC send to me it says like this....
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2014/08/26

""""Country / state""""" state means province in my country hope somebody can help me with that cause I'm just to send what the ask for :/ thank u
Hi Krinaa, I am doing the same process and I believe you only need to do the Canadian Embassy in Mexico city one. They will process CIC request for the Informe de datos registrales on your behalf and send it back to CIC directly. You don't need to pay anything. If you have lived in any other country other than Mexico or Canada, you will need to get those police certificates as well. Let me know if this helps, but you don't need the state any more, I checked with my lawyer about this as well.

Migrain

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
For all those awaiting PR cards:

I spoke to CIC agent yesterday on another matter and was advised that supposedly the current delays in issuing PR cards (now up to 94 days) will be shortened to approx. 30 day processing time given that earlier computer glitch has been rectified.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Migrain said:
For all those awaiting PR cards:

I spoke to CIC agent yesterday on another matter and was advised that supposedly the current delays in issuing PR cards (now up to 94 days) will be shortened to approx. 30 day processing time given that earlier computer glitch has been rectified.
That's great news! Hopefully this means those still waiting on their PR card will receive them soon. :) At least they actually said WHY it was delayed. I feel like they're finally giving us more feedback, slowly but surely. Anything is better than nothing.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Greatness said:
I just my landing interview date next week Wednesday! :) at the etobicoke office! any advice
Congrats! You're almost done! ;D

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
nurse2012 said:
Why is still on june 11? Others got email saying they are on 16.
Does it mention how long you may hear from them?
my letter date is june 13 2014 .... and they just sent me yesterday

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
kismetfatum said:
I believe only those that called to inquiry about their application are receiving the letters. Mine came two weeks after I called CIC and went to my lawyer, she got it in the regular mail. I'm a July 30 applicant.
maybe i called CIC call center at 06/05/2014 and then yesterday i got letter from my representative ... but the letter title date is 06/13/2014 lol...

watchnlearn

Jun 10, 2014
Just a quick question everyone. Our application was received July 18th 2013 and process started August 14th 2013. Here on the forums, I keep seeing that CIC is currently processing July applications. Does this mean applications physically received in July OR those case files opened for processing in July? And is this the case for CPC-M as well?

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
watchnlearn said:
Just a quick question everyone. Our application was received July 18th 2013 and process started August 14th 2013. Here on the forums, I keep seeing that CIC is currently processing June/July applications. Does this mean applications physically received in July OR those case files opened for processing in July? And is this the case for CPC-M as well?
It means applications physically received in July. :) You should be hearing something soon!!