Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
SaskiaL said:
Hi frenchwapiti,

My meds were done in October 2012 and I had received AIP in November 2013 and DM in April 2014 without having to redo the meds. I suspect that they only make you redo them if there were any health issues to begin with that would need further screening. You should be fine as long as they don't specifically request you to redo them.
Ponga, SaskiL,
thank you for your reply, I will wait then until they contact me.
congrats SaskiaL for your landing interview. I cross my fingers, but sure it will be fine :D.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
folks-g said:
DRUM ROLL PLEASE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY;D ;D :D ;D at 1:29 today guys I final received DM from CPC-V am so so happy guys one step close to becoming a permanent resident.guri plz update the spreadsheet.Says that the local office in Etobicoke will contact me for my interview.
congratulations folks-g, very happy for you!!! this is the first really good news of this week. Be happy and go out to celebrate this great moment :) :D

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
folks-g said:
DRUM ROLL PLEASE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY;D ;D :D ;D at 1:29 today guys I final received DM from CPC-V am so so happy guys one step close to becoming a permanent resident.guri plz update the spreadsheet.Says that the local office in Etobicoke will contact me for my interview.
Hey congrats, that's great.
Guri is done with his pr, he haven't be here for a while to update the spreadsheet, I guess now he won't be here to often. Question for guri, now than you done, can you transfer the control of the spreadsheet to some body else?

folks-g

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/2013
Doc's Request.
OWP with app
Nomination.....
AIP/OWP JAN 29 2014
AOR Received.
05/06/2013
IELTS Request
docs requested jan 29
Med's Done....
15/05/2013
frenchwapiti said:
congratulations folks-g, very happy for you!!! this is the first really good news of this week. Be happy and go out to celebrate this great moment :) :D
thanks guys it really is a good feeling. Hopefully Etobicoke will contact me soon.to those waiting your time will come just hang in there I remember last year when I submitted my app during the strike and there was not any movement for 5 months and look my day Is here.so do not give up hope guys.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Guys BIG HUGS from me. I understand what every single one of you is going through...being treated badly everyday by immigration. They abuse us by charging $400 for meds (no regulation) they have "accredited" agencies that charge extra for fingerprinting that you can get RCMP for free (admittedly my fault for not doing my own research)... Mp helped but rude..always being judged for "stealing Canadians jobs" I've been here for 6 years missing my family my home country. Then go back to my own country? Nobody understands it's more complicated than that. Now with this delay i only felt abused by the govt. just had to rant sorry

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Update on the petition:

Hi supporters,

It is anticipated that Toronto Star will feature a story on inland spousal sponsorship delay this coming Friday June 13 2014 (Yes - it's Friday the 13th). If you communicated with Toronto Star, expect to see your story go public.
As of June 11, 2014, CIC has increased processing time to 11 month for first stage approval. No official reason provided. Please contact your local Member of Parliament to raise the concern.

Regards,

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Hey everyone,

First, a big congrats to everyone who got their DM/Landed/got their PR card over the past few weeks. I spoke with the reporter at the Toronto Star and was quite critical of CIC. I am curious to see what the reporter chose to publish. I do not think that it will affect our application and certainly if it did it would be a significant ethical violation which I would be sure to address.

We have reached 11 months again - such a disappointment. I heard that CIC was deliberately delaying inland sponsorship to discourage people from applying using that route. Do you thing that this is just a rumour or could there be some truth to it? I cannot understand why the transfer to Mississauga would cause such a long delay, especially as they were just starting to power through applications at CPC-V. I cannot think of any legitimate reason why nothing would happen over four months time. Are there just no staff there? (No one in 2014 has got their AOR since May 22 either.)

This website - http://carroll.org.uk/cic/ - shows historical dates for CIC inland applications (Inland Spousal/Common-Law is fifth graph down). I don't know where this data came from, but if it is accurate, waits haven't been this long since 2006. Can anyone confirm?

I was thinking today that I am so grateful to have found this forum. You all keep me going and make me feel like I am not alone in this. Could you imagine how hard it would be going through this application process without being able to talk to anyone else who is going through the same thing?

Fingers crossed that CIC-M will start moving any time now.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
AchankengCrawford said:
Hey everyone,

First, a big congrats to everyone who got their DM/Landed/got their PR card over the past few weeks. I spoke with the reporter at the Toronto Star and was quite critical of CIC. I am curious to see what the reporter chose to publish. I do not think that it will affect our application and certainly if it did it would be a significant ethical violation which I would be sure to address.

We have reached 11 months again - such a disappointment. I heard that CIC was deliberately delaying inland sponsorship to discourage people from applying using that route. Do you thing that this is just a rumour or could there be some truth to it? I cannot understand why the transfer to Mississauga would cause such a long delay, especially as they were just starting to power through applications at CPC-V. I cannot think of any legitimate reason why nothing would happen over four months time. Are there just no staff there? (No one in 2014 has got their AOR since May 22 either.)

This website - http://carroll.org.uk/cic/ - shows historical dates for CIC inland applications (Inland Spousal/Common-Law is fifth graph down). I don't know where this data came from, but if it is accurate, waits haven't been this long since 2006. Can anyone confirm?

I was thinking today that I am so grateful to have found this forum. You all keep me going and make me feel like I am not alone in this. Could you imagine how hard it would be going through this application process without being able to talk to anyone else who is going through the same thing?

Fingers crossed that CIC-M will start moving any time now.
i think after CIC strike after May'12 start go all the way up for process time , right now CIC can't give a good theory to public ( be4 is strike then transfer files , now what ? ), i gonna wait until next week see what will going , then ask my partner to call if didn't get any answer.

sanda

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-2013
AOR Received.
09-May-2013
LANDED..........
15-March-2014
folks-g said:
Very congratulations for your DM folks-g!! I'm happy for you!! ;)
Enjoy your new journey in Canada!! :) :) :)

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Morning guys called cic this morning to find out if my landing letter has been mailed to me yet and they said no my file went back to in process and they sent them a message on June 5th to find out why and no reply yet and it could take up to 90 days before they reply :( guess more waiting for me!!!

Does anyone know if your spouse has to be with you on your interview date?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
minime# said:
Morning guys called cic this morning to find out if my landing letter has been mailed to me yet and they said no my file went back to in process and they sent them a message on June 5th to find out why and no reply yet and it could take up to 90 days before they reply :( guess more waiting for me!!!

For inland applicants, the sponsor spouse has to be at the landing interview. Otherwise the office will ask to reschedule a new landing appointment or deny your PR but that case is unlikely. They will want to give you a second chance in officially landing.

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
screech339 said:
For inland applicants, the sponsor spouse has to be at the landing interview. Otherwise the office will ask to reschedule a new landing appointment or deny your PR but that case is unlikely. They will want to give you a second chance in officially landing.
Thanks screech

desktopgold

Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
missasaugua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 4th 2013
AOR Received.
oct 7th 2013
yes sometimes i wonder if they are just waiting for the parliament to come to something on the new immigration bill c-24 , also wonder if they are just in training or something , or are having a hard time with new computers , or weather they are still filling positions or something . any way if this were a big corparate move that happened they wouldn't be conducting business as usual and it would be disastrous for the company's income

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
minime# said:

They said it's back in process after you got DM? That sucks! Have you ordered you notes? Maybe that will provide some insight in less than 90 days.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
minime# said:

I wouldn't trust what the call centre people at CIC have to say. So maybe just sit tight.

Do you think there's a reason why your application would be flagged?