CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
ACS said:
Yaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D FINALLY some movement!! whooohooo!!! We are getting there!

My dark mood has lifted! At least it's a sign that they have begun working on them!
cic-m has been working on the applications ever seen

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
Canuck*soon said:
:eek: PRAYING that we will see some movement / results on the applications that remain in Vegreville !
According to the spreadsheets, there are quite a few of us that are still WAITING......
Stay positive and God bless us all with good news soon!
hey canuck*soon, have you order the gcms note?

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
Hopefully somone will get one of those mood lifting emails very soon so we can see this movement! :)

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
bruneian said:
Here is a friendly announcement if you live in edmonton, DO NOT DO YOUR MEDICALS in the medicentre by century park (2041-111 street) My beef is not with the doctor (she is very sweet). What I have a problem with is the reception staff and the wait time. They were rude over the phone, in person and its so disorganised I had to wait 1.5 hr past my appointment time to get my medicals done in december. What ticked me off is that I called today to ask when they sent my medicals in and they refused to release that info over the phone.. they want me to go all the way there (I live at the other end of the city!) just to find that info out. That is all.
Doesnt your ecas show that your medical results have been received?

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
shyla36 said:
Doesnt your ecas show that your medical results have been received?
Nope, my ecas didnt update. And from what i gather, its not the most reliable tool out there

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Ponga said:
That would have been a slap in the face to those of us waiting...especially after they posted this to their website on Feb 13th:

To improve service and processing efficiency, responsibility for processing SCLPC applications was transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M to leverage its expertise in family class processing. These changes will ensure that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) continues to meet its operational objectives in support of the Department's ongoing modernization agenda.
Ponga ...As u know i don't like my lawyer and i don't trust him also ...but last Friday morning he called me up and told me about my first stage approval ...Actually he called CIC to check about my additional Documents and PCC ..But CIC agent suddenly told him about my first stage approval ..i am August applicant and my lawyer didn't received any email yet but i am hoping good news with in next 2 weeks because CIC agent ask my lawyer to call back first week of the April ..
EVEN WE KNOW CIC AGENT CAN'T TOLD US ABOUT OUR APPLICATION STATUS , BUT NOW THEY DOING THIS ..THAT'S MEAN THEY R PROVIDING US BETTER SERVICE NOW ...Good Luck And God Bless All Of Us Guys :D

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
bruneian said:
Nope, my ecas didnt update. And from what i gather, its not the most reliable tool out there
bruneian ... Don't worry about Ecas ...even i send my medical with application and my pcc i sent 2 month ago but until now my Ecas show nothing .....Just make sure ur Parcel delivered and received by someone in CPC ..That's all :)

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
HARMIN said:
bruneian ... Don't worry about Ecas ...even i send my medical with application and my pcc i sent 2 month ago but until now my Ecas show nothing .....Just make sure ur Parcel delivered and received by someone in CPC ..That's all :)
thanks harmin. my problem is that my medicals is not matched up with my file. I have a some what complicated name (I have an extra chinese name) so the medicenter put it as my last name as well since that is the order. I dont know if that has something to do with it though! Anyways just came back from the post i mailed my medicals in again and also emailed them.

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
HARMIN said:
Ponga ...As u know i don't like my lawyer and i don't trust him also ...but last Friday morning he called me up and told me about my first stage approval ...Actually he called CIC to check about my additional Documents and PCC ..But CIC agent suddenly told him about my first stage approval ..i am August applicant and my lawyer didn't received any email yet but i am hoping good news with in next 2 weeks because CIC agent ask my lawyer to call back first week of the April ..
EVEN WE KNOW CIC AGENT CAN'T TOLD US ABOUT OUR APPLICATION STATUS , BUT NOW THEY DOING THIS ..THAT'S MEAN THEY R PROVIDING US BETTER SERVICE NOW ...Good Luck And God Bless All Of Us Guys :D
Hi Harmin,

Did your PCC status get updated online yet? No luck on mine, and call center agents are just saying they don't know. LOL!

And congrats on first stage approval!! :) :) :) :)

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Tuesdayc said:
Hi Harmin,

Did your PCC status get updated online yet? No luck on mine, and call center agents are just saying they don't know. LOL!

And congrats on first stage approval!! :) :) :) :)
Tuesdayc .. Mine also same ..its never update online yet .. but my Lawyer Confirmed with CIC agents they received my PCC ..
About my first stage approval , i am not very sure because according to CIC site agent can't tell us about our application decision ..just hoping for good news with in next 2 weeks

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
salsal31 said:
Hi guri3577,

Yes I think you are right, I landed on the 4th of Feb, just checked ECAS and its says we started processing your PR card on the 24th of March. I might be receiving my card next week hopefully. Will keep you informed.
Thank you salsal! You're heaven sent! Haha That's good to know, because in 2 months I'm outta here! Ontario I mean. ;) Congrats guys! Seems like things are speeding up. ;D

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
So called CIC again today to enquire about PCC. They told us they received my pcc and medical is already updated on ECAS. Now is still waiting for DM (GOSH sick of waiting). LOL we tried to ask when they will look at our file but they told us our date for final stage is Oct 11, 2014. so I hope it doesn't take that long and hope to get DM in next week or two. ::) ::) ::) ::)

niks1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2014
Friends,

Just to let you know I landed today at the Edmonton, AB office. It was quite straightforward. However, the wait was for about 3.5 hrs. So my suggestion to anyone who is landing in Edmonton is to get there as early as possible. I got there at 9.15 am and left at 12.45 pm. And the actual process was 10 mins long.

They asked me 3 standard questions:-
* Any crimes committed??
* Any dependents?
* Deported from CA or refused CA visa?

And I was done.

So good luck to you all. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Take care and good luck.
niks1

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
hi guys;

So after waiting 5 months and 1 week we finally got some news from CIC. they have requested hubby to do his medical again... now this is what happend to me this morning how I found out about the medical.

I called the CIC and the agent over the other line was so rude he was not willing to answer my questions nor was he checking for me.. all he did was read in progress and told me to wait since i'm still in my time line for PR. I decided to hang up on him but I was patient enough to finish talking to him and hang up nicely. so hubby got a little angry and said because I call too much to CIC thats why they are not answering me properly and they might have put a note on his file that I call too many times.. I called after 2 weeks frankly speaking... but anyway... So I wasn't satisfied by the first agent and decided to call again without telling hubby this time cuz he was putting babies to sleep for their nap.

I got a nice lady on the phone the 2nd time and she told me that hubby was sent an email on the 25th of march for a request of his medicals so I told her we, neither me or hubby have received any emails from CIC/Local office so she said to call back on monday if we don't receive anything till then...

Now I'm again in the waiting game.... they still haven't cleared his criminality check and now after 5 months of waiting they asked for his medical to redo... why couldn't the officer just told us back in october for his medical we even asked her and she said no... she will get them extended back then.... uhhgggg so angry... but happy that finally after that long their finally moving and working on our file.

Now I have booked hubby's appointments for his medical next saturday april 5th and we don't have the letter on hand.... thats the earliest I got luckly but now I'm panicking... no letter and we cannot take a medical form on our own behalf apparently... these cic agents misguied us so much.. one tells me I can do the medical on my own the other says I cannot... it's soo confusing... I just hope and pray we get the letter by email soon so I won't have to cancel or move hubby's appointment for a later date...

How long does it take for the medicals to receive to cic and after medicals are cleared how long after do we receive the landing letter? any clue guys?

thanks for reading my long and not so exciting post... ::)

god bless