CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
Guys ..i have one quick question ..Actually i always use my wife UCI to log in Ecas But today i tried mine UCI and i find out when i log in with my wife UCI online showing 2 address .. i mean one our living address and one our mailing address (lawyer address )..But when i log in with my UCI then its show only my mailing address (lawyer address) , their no residential address ... may i know is their something wrong or every one have same things ... is their need to worried guys ?? :eek:
You so paranoid Harmin, it the same for our application too...what does your ecas status says?

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sage81 said:
You so paranoid Harmin, it the same for our application too...what does your ecas status says?
saga81 ..i paid so much to lawyer and i am looking from him 100% ..that's why asking u guys first before called him ..ha ha ha
by the way when i long in with my wife UCI
MY WIFE NAME sponsorship APPLICATION RECEIVED
In process
when i log in with my UCI
MY NAME APPLICATION RECEIVED
One more question why my ecas not showing my medical and pcc ..my medical i send with application and pcc 2 months ago

how about ur saga81 ?? also same or different ??

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
saga81 ..i paid so much to lawyer and i am looking from him 100% ..that's why asking u guys first before called him ..ha ha ha
by the way when i long in with my wife UCI
MY WIFE NAME sponsorship APPLICATION RECEIVED
In process
when i log in with my UCI
MY NAME APPLICATION RECEIVED

how about ur saga81 ?? also same or different ??
Ours still say application recieved, im september applicant though

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sage81 said:
Ours still say application recieved, im september applicant though
Did u try with both UCI ??
My wife uci showing sponsorship in process since from August 2013
but mine uci showing only application received ...
even my medical and pcc still can't see online .. i don't know why ??

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
sage81 said:
hey canuck*soon, have you order the gcms note?
No. We haven't sent for gcms notes yet......

We are VERY frustrated with Our lawyer, he does not communicate with us well & had dropped the ball before!
We retained him in the fall of 2011and submitted our original 2012 application that we had returned for more info, and lost almost a year. It was resubmitted in March of 2013.

- We learned in our 23-01-2014 AIP letter that myFBI and my medical needs to be re-done. We raced out the next day and did both, despite knowing that we had turned in everything including our RCMP,FBI, fees, My medical, and everything else he had had us do in order to submit a complete application in March of 2013. We had our medical re-done on 24-01-14. I called the Medical office a couple of weeks later to confirm that it had been submitted medically, and they said to check back in a few weeks. Upon calling back the Dr's office stated that they had called my lawyers office and had left messages stating that they need my phone number to ask some follow up questions. We were never notified of this by my lawyer and it was only because of my follow up was I able to get in touch and take care of the follow up questions, and subsequently my medical was submitted 04-03-2014!

-Our lawyer neglected to inform us until 23-01-2014 that he had neglected to COMPLETE my FBI clearance as he was supposed to with our original application, despite having in hand the FBI fingerprints and our fee :-[
So Upon learning this - We did the FBI clearance and fees immediately (24-01-2014) knowing they take 6-8 WEEKS to get back) and he submitted them on 11-03-2014) I confirmed with CIC yesterday that they have received both.

:'( Despite my frustration and lack of patience with this process, I am even more frustrated with our attorney. ( We retained him in the Fall of 2011 and he is paid very well. at this point I am sure we would have been better off doing it ourselves) :'(

I am going to try and give it another 4-6 weeks....... ::) I might then consider ordering gcms

?Question? I was wondering if anyone knows how an applicant can change / switch the primary contact information to us instead of our lawyer. I no longer trust him to follow through in a timely manner/ and to handle things appropriately. Ideally they would have his information on there too, but it would secondary.
Please some advice from someone? Is there a link? Do I call cic? Thank you :)

God bless everyone on your progress on this PR journey, I hope that you are all making progress.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Canuck*soon said:

We are VERY frustrated with Our lawyer, he does not communicate with us well & had dropped the ball before!
- We learned in our 23-01-2014 AIP letter that myFBI and my medical needs to be re-done. We raced out the next day and did both, despite knowing that we had turned in everything including our RCMP,FBI, fees, My medical, and everything else he had had us do in order to submit a complete application in March of 2013. We had our medical re-done on 24-01-14. I called the Medical office a couple of weeks later to confirm that it had been submitted medically, and they said to check back in a few weeks. Upon calling back the Dr's office stated that they had called my lawyers office and had left messages stating that they need my phone number to ask some follow up questions. We were never notified of this by my lawyer and it was only because of my follow up was I able to get in touch and take care of the follow up questions, and subsequently my medical was submitted 04-03-2014!
-Our lawyer neglected to inform us until 23-01-2014 that he had neglected to COMPLETE my FBI clearance as he was supposed to with our original application, despite having in hand the FBI fingerprints and our fee :-[
So Upon learning this - We did the FBI clearance and fees immediately (24-01-2014)knowing they take 6-8weeks to get back) and he submitted them on 11-03-20. I confirmed with CIC yesterday that they have received both.

:'( Despite my frustration and lack of patience with this process, I am even more frustrated with our attorney. ( We retained him in September of 2011 and he is paid very well. at this point I am sure we would have been better off doing it ourselves) :'(

I am going to try and give it another 4-6 weeks....... ::) I might then consider ordering gcms

?Question? I was wondering if anyone knows how an applicant can change / switch the primary contact information to us instead of our lawyer. I no longer trust him to follow through in a timely manner/ and to handle things appropriately. Ideally they would have his information on there too, but it would secondary.

God bless everyone on your progress on this PR journey, I hope that you are all making progress.
sorry to heard that ..but believe me many lawyer seems to be same here because when u visit them first time they r very sweet to u and make u scared to draw some extra cash from ur pocket ..i pay my lawyer 4.5k for pr application ,visa extension , owp and in case any problem he will handle without any extra charges .. before he was okay but now the days i need to call him at least 10 to 15 times continue 3 to 4 days then only he answer .....please stay calm and positive everything will be alright ..good luck and god bless

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Canuck*soon said:

We retained him in the fall of 2011and submitted our original 2012 application that we had returned for more info, and lost almost a year. It was resubmitted in March of 2013.

So Upon learning this - We did the FBI clearance and fees immediately (24-01-2014)knowing they take 6-8weeks to get back) and he submitted them on 11-03-20. I confirmed with CIC yesterday that they have received both.

:'( Despite my frustration and lack of patience with this process, I am even more frustrated with our attorney. ( We retained him in the Fall of 2011 and he is paid very well. at this point I am sure we would have been better off doing it ourselves) :'(

1st: You can update the address online when you log into your and spouses ecas,
2nd: fill out the Use of Representative form and send it to cic. It takes about a week to update that info your lawyer will no longer be your representative you will be.

I had to do that too as our lawyer lied and misguided us in so many ways and so many times. So I had to change the address online for both hubby n mine on ecase. It takes 15 days to update the address. You can print, sign, scan and upload the use of representative form and email/FAX to cic.

Hope this helps.

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
HARMIN said:
sorry to heard that ..but believe me many lawyer seems to be same here because when u visit them first time they r very sweet to u and make u scared to draw some extra cash from ur pocket ..i pay my lawyer 4.5k for pr application ,visa extension , owp and in case any problem he will handle without any extra charges .. before he was okay but now the days i need to call him at least 10 to 15 times continue 3 to 4 days then only he answer .....please stay calm and positive everything will be alright ..good luck and god bless
Yah so true our lawyer is soo mean too.. At first he was so nice now he gets to angry if we call him ... :-\ :mad:

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
HARMIN said:
Did u try with both UCI ??
My wife uci showing sponsorship in process since from August 2013
but mine uci showing only application received ...
even my medical and pcc still can't see online .. i don't know why ??
I just checked mine and logged in using hubby and mine. We have the same status as yours. I dont see the pcc received aa there is no portion for that but it said, "we have received your medical results..." If you click the link you should be able to see that.

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Canuck*soon said:

If you do not trust your lawyer and feel like he is just taking your money...fire him!
you can always use this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=450&t=7 in order to appoint your own self as a representative. your lawyer will not receive anymore info, you will directly..

why did you grab a lawyer? is your case complicated? i deal with this hole process myself... i havent encounter anything needing an specialize lawyer...

good luck and god bless to all

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
Thank you all for the information - we appreciate it very much.

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Just to share...

I've just totally panic and order my GSCM notes... Hope my landing letter arrives first... it has been exactly a month since DM.. and No trace of Montreal's office... Anyway. GSCM is only 5$ so.. why not be prepared?
:-X stress is kicking back in...

God bless and Good luck

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
MaxLet said:
Just to share...

I've just totally panic and order my GSCM notes... Hope my landing letter arrives first... it has been exactly a month since DM.. and No trace of Montreal's office... Anyway. GSCM is only 5$ so.. why not be prepared?
:-X stress is kicking back in...

God bless and Good luck
You didn't need to pay the $5 as you are inside Canada and requesting the info for yourself, therefore it is not via freedom of info act. Ordering those notes aren't going to help you determine what is going on with your landing letter. Once CIC is done with your file, they will mark it with decision made and then send it off to your local landing office. It is then up to your local landing office to generate your letter and make a date for you to officially land. I am not sure what information has got you panicking? If you had been denied your PR you would've already gotten a letter from CIC that you were in fact denied and your file would've NEVER been sent to the local offices.

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Alurra71 said:
You didn't need to pay the $5 as you are inside Canada and requesting the info for yourself, therefore it is not via freedom of info act. Ordering those notes aren't going to help you determine what is going on with your landing letter. Once CIC is done with your file, they will mark it with decision made and then send it off to your local landing office. It is then up to your local landing office to generate your letter and make a date for you to officially land. I am not sure what information has got you panicking? If you had been denied your PR you would've already gotten a letter from CIC that you were in fact denied and your file would've NEVER been sent to the local offices.
Hey,
so, i dont understand...? i tought the only way to access my file was by requesting the notes and paying the 5$, anyway, it didnt gave me a choice when i filled up the formulary to request them.
No, it actually hasnt been a refusal. As far as I know, a DM letter like mine, stating "we are please to inform you that your process has finish... blah blah blah, pay the 490$ blah blah local office blah blah", is a possitive DM.
I kind of freak out cuz I got my DM on feb 28th, and I know couple of applicants with DM's on march 10th, march 3rd and march 12th, from the same local office as me (Montreal) and they already got their letter and nothing for me.
I know i cant call the cic telecenter cuz they will tell me that is in the office blah blah you have to wait blah blah :p so i save the dissapointement.
In case it is indeed as you say, well its ok anyway im curious about my file and any note that the officer could have put on it.

God bless, Good luck

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
MaxLet said:
Hey,
so, i dont understand...? i tought the only way to access my file was by requesting the notes and paying the 5$, anyway, it didnt gave me a choice when i filled up the formulary to request them.
No, it actually hasnt been a refusal. As far as I know, a DM letter like mine, stating "we are please to inform you that your process has finish... blah blah blah, pay the 490$ blah blah local office blah blah", is a possitive DM.
I kind of freak out cuz I got my DM on feb 28th, and I know couple of applicants with DM's on march 10th, march 3rd and march 12th, from the same local office as me (Montreal) and they already got their letter and nothing for me.
I know i cant call the cic telecenter cuz they will tell me that is in the office blah blah you have to wait blah blah :p so i save the dissapointement.
In case it is indeed as you say, well its ok anyway im curious about my file and any note that the officer could have put on it.

God bless, Good luck
I cant help you with the landing but as far as you GCSM notes go, you can order under the privacy act and it is free :) I paid $5 at first too but I've been ordering it under the privacy act since. Here is the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp